The Venting Out Thread 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Michele, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Captain-EO

Captain-EO Also Prog Nerd Now, Thanks Gibs LPA Super Member

FUCK'S

SAKE

I QUIT

2. HybridT

HybridT Well-Known Member

So today I fought againt him and at first I won, but later he punched me back and I came injured. We are going to have a meeting with the principal tomorrow. I hope this finishes soon.

I hope I've gained a little of respect too. I hate this situation man...

3. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

Trump's gonna undo all progress people are trying to make to save the environment and fuck us all up because apparently the American economy is more important than the only planet we live on and have access to. Fuck him and fuck America for voting for him and fuck them for narrowing it down to him and Clinton in the first place.

4. brady

brady I am the LPA LPA Super Member

Okay this I can agree with. It is so pathetic how it's 2016 and people still global warming. And it's not that he doesn't believe on it, he's a business man, he has to deny it. He doesn't want to spend the money on making that transition to renewable energy. He's already made complaints this election cycle about the time it takes to earn your money back after installing solar panels. But people really need to call him out on this but it isn't something that is addressed nearly enough.

5. Bgrath

Bgrath Member

It's hard getting her out of my head
    Sometimes I feel I would be better off dead
    Every time I see her face and smile
    I'm taken back to a much better time
    But she's moved on with another man
    Now I'm stuck falling back again

6. Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

I'm scared of getting older.

Vdalem likes this.
  7. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

It's important to note that, technically, America didn't vote for him. He just won in the right places, where votes mattered more. The popular vote was overwhelming won by Hillary Clinton.

8. Stu

Stu Can't be outmatched or outdone

Yeah Russia :kappa:

In all seriousness though You are correct. The electoral college is a mess of a system. It's slightly worring though that a country can have such a problem against one of the candidates they're willing to mess with an election in some capacity

9. IronDust71

IronDust71 Well-Known Member

A very kind person who was in my class last year passed out monday. He was doing snowboard and crashed in a tree after losing control. Fuck, I regret not learning to know him well. We were often laughing in science class and although he wasn't reaching out to others, he was always open to discussion and laughter. I miss him already.

10. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Say that again when you gets my age (47 1/2)

11. Modern Guitar God

Noted

12. freddurst

freddurst I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

Did you know that throughout history white people have killed more people than all the other races combined? I just need to get this off my chest. I feel much better now. #thetruth

13. Rhel

Rhel Member

Didn't know it specifically, but with both the Soviets and the Nazis, it's hardly surprising. Though East Asian countries have racked up some horrendous death tolls as well. Chinese civil wars and dynastic wars were bloody as all hell.

freddurst likes this.
  14. Captain-EO

Can you cite a reference for this? I don't doubt it's the highest number but more than "all other races combined" seems like a stretch and I am skeptical.

If you take just Asia, as Rhel pointed out, you get the most effective group of nomadic warrior people possibly in history: the Mongols. In addition, it's speculated that the Sino-Japanese War between China and Japan saw roughly double the number of Chinese massacred by the Japanese than total people Nazi Germany killed in the Holocaust. Korea and Vietnam can speak for themselves.

The Huns are speculated to have been Asian in origin as well but that's a debatable point whether they could be called "Asian" so I'm letting that be.

If you take Middle Eastern people, you get the massacre of Indians at the hands of early Muslims and the casualties they caused during the Crusades and other related conflicts such as in Spain.

On Indians, there's also the conflict that arose that led to Pakistan being made a separate state.

If you take Africans you get the various tribal wars of their history, which often had huge casualty rates because technology rapidly sprung up in different areas, causing massive advantages due to one side having, say, bronze and the other having stone, for an example.

However, I'm happy to be proven wrong. Just give me the figures.

15. Delicious Dave

Delicious Dave I'm gonna drive you into your own anus.

Lots of passive aggressive dickheads on this site.

16. Modern Guitar God

Oh yes

Captain-EO likes this.
  17. Captain-EO

After a while it gets to be a little off-putting, which is why I stopped using the shoutbox.

Modern Guitar God likes this.
  18. Pat

Pat LPA VIP LPA VIP

I broke up in April with my Ex-Girlfriend but we remained friends.
    I tried hard to make this work and now I just found out that she kissed somebody else.

We are not together anymore, but that hit me harder than expected.
    Fvck

19. Doridorica

Doridorica Well-Known Member

Fuck! I may not be able to go to the concert on June 27, it was sth that kept me going on all these months! Nooooo, fuck you life!

20. Noosh

Noosh Well-Known Member

Horrible news coming out of Manchester today... Unfair on everyone who went to that concert last night..
    Still, got to stay strong and keep going because as they say, best way to fight terrorism is by carrying on life as normal without fear..