June 27, 2017 — Sopron, Hungary at Telekom VOLT Festival

Discussion in 'News' started by Zane, Jun 26, 2017.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

[​IMG]

Linkin Park comes off their electric performance at the Southside Festival on Sunday to perform at the Telekom VOLT Festival in Sopron, Hungary. The Southside Festival featured a HD livestream alongside a powerhouse setlist including the Roads Untraveled opener, hits from One More Light, and even an It's Going Down rap breakdown during the Castle of Glass Experience. Many fans have called this one of the band's best performances to date! To continue on their One More Light Tour, the band will revel fans next in Hungary. Catch the livestream from the Southside Festival below courtesy of indykid from LPLive:

Linkin Park's performance Tuesday will be an inauguration to Hungary since this is the band's first time performing in the country ever —something that many fans in the area will likely be ecstatic about. As an headlining act at the Telekom VOLT Festival, the band is sure to bring an electric performance for fans.

Are you excited about the band finally making an appearance in Hungary? Will you be seeing the band at the Telekom VOLT Festival? Let us know in the LPA Forums. If you are headed to the show, meet up with other fans through the official meet up thread.

Remaining shows on the European tour:
    Jun 29, 2017 - Norrköping, Sweden, Bråvalla Festival
    Jul 01, 2017 - Werchter, Belgium, Rock Werchter 2017
    Jul 03, 2017 - London, UK, One More Light World Tour
    Jul 04, 2017 - London, UK, One More Light World Tour
    Jul 06, 2017 - Birmingham, UK, One More Light World Tour
    Source: Southside Festival Livestream by indykid

Last edited: Jun 26, 2017
    Kevin likes this.
    Doridorica

Doridorica Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see them tomorrow! After all the shit that has happened I need LP energy to soothe me :clap:

Kevin likes this.
    Doridorica

I've been selected for M&G!:hypo: It came as such a shock that I've been rereading the e-mail for the last five minutes with my mouth opened. My brain can't process this.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Congratulations!

Doridorica likes this.
    chris2

chris2 Smiling At Strangers On Trains LPA Super Member

Nice one. Have fun dude!

Doridorica likes this.
    Doridorica

Thanks ;) I have no idea what to say and how to act. I know it's a bit childish but I'm not good at meeting new people especially these guys who I respect so much.

Virgocore

Virgocore Well-Known Member

I met the band in 2007 and they were all really down to earth and chill. They're nice guys. I'm weird around meeting new people as well, and I was fine. Congrats on winning!

Doridorica likes this.
    Doridorica

This was incredible and unforgettable! Such energy, crowd singing, jumping and I actually couldn't hear Chester in BTH and ITE because the crowd was so loud :D Much better than a 2007 concert, I feel incredible!
    As for M&G, I don't even remember what I asked them and what their reply was because my heart was beating so loudly. I have to sleep it over.

TobinKnowsBest

TobinKnowsBest 20.03.1976 - 20.07.2017 LPA VIP

Glad you enjoyed it!