What Linkin Park Merchandise Do You Own?

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Blake, Jul 29, 2017.

Kevin

Kevin A Pattern To Be Followed. LPA Administrator

Nice!

Jadedjcbxnyc6981 likes this.
    StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

I had a poster of the band. It's probably in a million pieces in some landfill in the Philippines.

Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

Jadedjcbxnyc6981 likes this.
    Spooky

Spooky Well-Known Member

Got these two shirts this weekend. Love them

Attached Files:

StrictlyJohnD

StrictlyJohnD Go Texans & Rockets!

Dannyc

Dannyc Well-Known Member

Im trying to find an official old school LP hoodie from HT with the soilder on it, does anyone know where i can find one?

Blake likes this.
    Blake

I have no idea, sorry :(

LP Soldier 01

LP Soldier 01 True LP Soldier

Are the Soldier T-Shirts still for sale? I'd like to get one probably next year, those should be some of the most iconic LP shirts.
    [​IMG]

Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

I remember posting on a similar thread before, but it'd be nice to update a bit.

My collection is pretty modest, but I think it's still impressive as a fan from Venezuela since we have to jump through hurdles to get anything from abroad. And due to the current crisis I just found it impossible to get OML. I still don't own it yet.

CDs
    LPU 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 and 14
    Songs from the Underground EP
    Hybrid Theory (Standard and Special Edition)
    Reanimation
    Meteora (Standard and Limited Edition + DVD)
    Minutes to Midnight (Tour Edition and Special Edition)
    A Thousand Suns (ATS+ and Special Edition)
    Living Things (Standard and +)
    The Hunting Party (Special Edition w/ Booklet)
    DVDs
    Frat Party at the Pankake Festival
    Live in Texas
    Collision Course
    Breaking the Habit
    Road to Revolution
    Solos:
    The Rising Tied (Standard + Limited Edition) -NOT SHOWN ON PIC
    Dead by Sunrise - Out of Ashes
    Stone Temple Pilots - High Rise EP
    As for other merch, I only own the LP T-shirt that came with the Preorder of MTM special edition as a bundle, an LPU 11 t-shirt I bought from the LPU store, and the LPU 12, 13 and 14 packages.

You guys got pretty awesome stuff there.

Blake

Super nice collection! And you basically have all the necessary LPU CDs in my opinion. That's one thing is I don't have any of the LPU CDs in physical form.

Andreina likes this.
    Andreina

Well thank you! And I'm really surprised you catched the hidden fact on the LPU CDs. Yes, I tried to buy all the LPU CDs with demos, while "Songs from the Underground" has pretty much the 'new' tracks from past years, without all the live stuff. With that EP I found the others unnecesary. Good eye on you :chuck:

Blake likes this.
    Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

What's going on with the situation in your country where you can't get imported stuff? Just wondering.

Mysticliz

Mysticliz Well-Known Member

I have all albums on both Spotify and iTunes..& I bought OML on vinyl..

My daughter has all but ATS on CD + 2 LPU CDs .. the LPU flag and stickers... a t shirt..
    I'm planning on getting her as many LPU CDs as I possibly can (dependant on availability throu LPU) for Xmas and may be some t-shirts.. . All dependant on cost as there's an extra charge for customs..

Andreina

-I apologize beforehand for derailing the thread-

We have extreme currency exchange control. For regular people it is virtually impossible to make a purchase on amazon or any foreign store.

When I could buy CDs many years ago the control was a bit loose, as a teen I used to pay another person with access to buy me LP stuff, I was a pretty regular client.

As our economy declined currency access was dramatically reduced and by the time I could use my mom's card in 2013, we were only allowed 400$ a year for online shopping. Last LP purchase I ever did was THP in 2014.

By 2015 we were reduced to 300$ but it only lasted a couple of months so those could buy things quickly were able to access. I have not touched a single electronic dollar since then.

PS. If we as country can't even get enough food or medicines, you can imagine music. That explains why OML never came to Venezuela.

Blake likes this.
    Blake

Do you guys at least have Spotify or some sort of music streaming service in your country?

Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

I have to work on photographing what I have...

Andreina

There's iTunes Venezuela but it only accepts US$.. And streaming services are not available unless hacked. Our local currency isn't even worth monopoly money, so variety companies (non-essential products and services) don't even bother.

Blackee Dammet

Blackee Dammet Feminism Is My God Now

Weird question, what if people just gave you money or Amazon cards? Without actually saying I intend to give you money, say I paypal'd you like $20, would that still be the equivalent of 20 US dollars in Venezuela money, therefore making purchases more affordable? Or would conversion end up screwing you over?

Modern Guitar God

Modern Guitar God Nets 2021 LPA Super VIP

That's awful and I'm sorry your country is going through that. It seems like shipping imports is even tough by itself. I knew there were issues with taxes and currency exchange, but didn't realize it was that bad.

Makes us look silly for getting upset about not getting what we want, when countries around the world have restrictions

Andreina

Since this is off-topic (highlight to read):

People "traffic" currency very often in Venezuela with Amazon gift cards, it was incredibly common, especially during the 400-300$/year era.. People got their allowance at controlled price and resold the gift cards at black market rate. I once received 100$ in PayPal from a friend abroad and bought myself an mp3 on eBay. You don't get screwed over if you don't convert it.

At this point, it makes absolutely zero sense to convert any US$ to Bolivars (Bs., our currency), unless there's an immediate or emergency expenditure to be done in local money, otherwise it vanishes. Inflation is currently -unofficially- at four digits so like I said, VE money is worth less than monopoly money.

Now slightly back to the topic.. As for LP merch I am content with what I have right now, and you can be sure at the moment I have other priorities to spend money on.

I'll be glad to keep explaining some of this stuff but in another thread or via Profile, so we can keep on sharing awesome LP merch pics and memories :) .. Thanks for asking.