Full Live Rip of "Qwerty"

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lpmaniac4000

lpmaniac4000 Active Member

Since "Qwerty" is the most awesome thing ive heard in 2 years I feel compelled to log in and say that LP has hit on a style that clings to me. The entire show was very good and I wish I could have been there to experience it myself.

As a side note: Does anybody have the full piano version of Pushing Me Away? The show I dl'd didn't have it and I'm dying to hear it.

2. fosto

fosto Member

dude, he just wanted to know where he could get the song.... it was really hard for me to find it....like guys, it's for the love of the music, help eachother out to get it, don't make life miserable because there are ways of getting these songs, no matter what..it's the way of the game...

TRIAD, check ure PM.

3. The Doctor

The Doctor I wear a fez now. Fez's are cool. LPA Super Member

It's still against the rules.

4. Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Doing it through PMs is acceptable if you're trading contact information.

Don't make this out as if I'm purposefully trying to make his life miserable. I was extremely considerate in my reply and could've yelled at him for not following the rules. It's a policy we have and we have it in place for certain reasons. All I'm asking is to just not do it in public on the forums. I'll ask you respect that.

5. fosto

fosto Member

totally understandable...
    but why couldn't you just offer to help him find it....legally?

w/e the situation is settled...

back to more important issues........QWERTY!!!!
    wow......um......i agreee, this is def not like anything LP's done int he past...it's got a real metallica feel to it (like one of hte posters said)...I think I could faintly hear some effects n such in the back ground courtesy of mr. Hahn, so I think when the album comes out, the sound will have a whole new dynamic and feel...frmo what I'm hearing though, if the rest of the songs on the album follow this suit, there will be a lot of people in the more "metally" more aggresive style of rock that will start to gain respect for LP...
    I like how LP's not afraid to try everything and anything.....n e one think it's too much to get some african tribe to record samples for one of their songs...i think they could pull it off :p

peaceeeeee

6. Mark

Perhaps because "go buy the album" seems like something a jackass would say when answering a question like that.

It's quite obvious when a question like that is asked that they're not planning to buy the song from iTunes or purchase the album. They want it for free. Thus why I had to deny his request.

Back on topic, I think Rick Rubin will do wonders for this band for the next album. It seems to have already been proven by this song.

7. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

this is amazing, i think this is exactly what 95% of lp fans have been hanging out for. i love it, but of course this just increases anticipation for the album even more. one of their best, if not the best
    :cloud:

8. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

I heard Breaking the Habit a few hours ago, then that got me thinking "holy shit, huuge fucking difference with qwerty."

I love how Qwerty is so heavy now. If the rest of the album maintains that, LP's back in my top 3. (and if Dave still sucks at playing, it'll barely make top 10. *mutters*)

9. dikilur

dikilur New Member

Goshhhhhhhhh
    I've heard my friends talk 'bout Qwerty but.. it's juz over my head :X :X
    I'm really crazy for Qwerty rite now!
    More metal n' I love the guitar
    Juz make my heart beat up n up :bounce:

10. linkin park 101

linkin park 101 Shhh! If You're Quiet I'll Show You A Dinosaur

Oh my god this is an awesome song and the gutair riffs are soooooooo cool.If the rest of the album was like this it would be awesome and a studio version can only mean better things. Thanks to LPA for finding a full version of the song.

11. Link

Link lolwut

Joygasm. So amazing.

12. Mitch

Mitch YTB

Been waiting a long time for this sound. It's awesome

13. adoratioN

adoratioN Member

I´m not sure about that, personally it looks like Pride to me

Just want to help to make the lyric complete :)

14. johlin

johlin Member

I think Rick Rubin will give him more space on the new album though. Even on Mezmerize/Hypnotize where the bass often (but not all the time) doubles the guitar you can hear it most of the time.
    On all the Red Hot albums you hear it (but Flea doesn't double the guitar).
    On the Volume 3 album by Slipknot where the bass doubles the guitar almost all the time you can clearly hear it.
    So I have high hopes for this.

15. Mark

Gramatically, "plight" makes more sense than "pride".

16. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I bet he says "lies". And the song will probably be titled "Lies" if they don't keep "Qwerty".

17. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I hope they call the song something that isn't taken from the lyrics of the song, although, it will probably be something like "Behind Your Lies". As long as it isn't "Qwerty" I don't think I'll care though.

18. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

haha play count of 31 on this already.
    im sure rick rubin will encourgae phoenix to at least do something other than just double brads guitar. i have faith in him lol
    :cloud:

19. spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

This is a great song. Although I have to disagree with those of you who want the whole album to sound like this, LP has always been about variety to me so I hope they're still able to keep that up on the new ablum. I'm sure they will :)

20. adoratioN

adoratioN Member

I´m from Belgium, so English isn´t my main language. Pride is what I can make of it.

I hope there will be more songs on the album like this, but also a few soft ones. The variety makes Linkin Park the best band ever, they produce their unique sound combining different styles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.