Dumb Stories: Post Your Dumbest Experiences Here!

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Seinfeld, Oct 11, 2006.

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Yah...this wasn't all too popular before...but it never hurts to try...I just can't remember which thread this was in...if anyone thinks this would fit in random better please move it :)

So if you have anything you'd like to talk about and it was really stupid or exciting then post it here ^_^

A few friends and I were out real late a few days ago and ended up sleeping in a sort of bank because we missed our train home...it was funny 'cause the next morning we got woke up by this old lady that wanted to get to the atm machine or whatever it was :p...man...she was pissed...

so...who wants to share next? :lol:

P.S.:Serious stuff...not some shit you plan on doing or stuff that a friend of your's did...it just doesn't go here...

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I'm moving this to Random Chat as it isn't serious enough for a serious chat forum. It's mostly just goofoff stuff. Hope you understand =).

Gave it more of a catchy title too.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Once, when I was drunk, I tried to jump onto a trailer on the back of a van, but the driver pulled his brakes and it rammed into my stomach.
    Another time I found this ramp that my school had used on parent's evening for people in wheelchairs to reach one of the classrooms, so me and a few other people used it as a sort of sled to go down the stairs on.

Nothing much, really.

Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

There was this once when me and my friends were on our way home from school when we found this abandoned trolley, so me and one of my friends jumped in and the others pushed us down a hill :lol: . So here's the stupid thing: My friend broke his collar bone and I fell on top of him, which made it worse.
    Really stupid.

Well, I won't do that again (even if it was kinda funny :p ) .

EDIT: Now that I think about it... it was actually hilarious. :lol:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
    Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Two words: Storm Chasing.

Put simply, I ended up being chased down a dirt road, in reverse, at 70km/h through a blinding hailstorm by a decent-size tornado that was coming straight at me. And throughout it all, I still had the cajones to keep the camera out the window (cursing all the way, of course) even as the windshield shattered.

Fuck yeah. Probably the closest I've ever come to losing my life though.

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

This one time at band camp...

Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I really do have dumb band camp stories. Let's not talk about it.

Hey, I got punched in the face last night. That's pretty dumb.

*AloneInHerDarkRoom*

*AloneInHerDarkRoom* Well-Known Member

Today, I left my id at home so the school made me pay 3 dollars for a new one (you can't get into school if you don't have an id). I still cant get over the fact that they made me pay 3 dollars. Its not like I lost it, so I didn't need a new on. They should of gave me a temporary one .

Seinfeld

sorry...but I couldn't stop laughing at the fact that you kept the camera held up...and by the way....if there was a prize here for dumb/cool stuff....you'd win!
    that's effin awesome :lol:

well...today I sorrta climbed on this really tall tree...and for some reason a friend of mine who didn't want to climb up the damn thing decided it would be fun to throw stuff at me...so...basically...3 meters up in the air...and about 20 limbs of a damn old tree to break my fall...I managed to get up off the ground with only a few scabs and a sore ass :lol :D:

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Lets just say, remind me never to get in a canoe with 2 specific friends of mine. *headdesk*

Stranded in the middle of a lake because neither can fucking paddle properly, and I was stuck in the middle. *mutters*

whoneedssubtext?

whoneedssubtext? gggg-uNOT

My story involves weed, ecstasy, and backstabbers.

So this guy who was like 24 asked us if we could help him get dope, and being the good simaritans we are, we said yes.
    Then. he asked if we could get him so e, again, we could, (although I don't do it), anyway, we had to go all the way to Halifax (The capital of Nova Scotia) which is a half hour drive away.
    So, we got in a random guys car, drove to halifax with him, and listened to him tell us how he could get us guns and grills if we want.
    He actually had a set of grills in his mouth.
    Then, we got the e, and heading back to my buddies house to get the dope.
    We went into our dealers house, and the guy asked to see the dope weighed infront of him.
    He went in, but he tried to jack the dealer, for like, 5 grams.
    So, I tried to run out of the building.
    But, unfortunately, all the doors in the apartment building looked the same, so I ended up trying to run inside this old woman's apartment, but she had the door locked.
    Anyway, so, I had to run back to the real door, but byu the time I got there, the drug dealer and his friends were there.
    So. They grabbed me, hit me in the head with a 40 oz of Rhum, and then tried to choke me to death before I explained to them what ahppened.
    Then, my buddy was already out the door, Iwas told to call him, and I did, but someone bumped into me, so my phone fell and broke.

And, My buddy, being the idiot that he is, used his own money to buy the guy e, and the guy was going to pay him back when we got the dope so he could just give him all of it at once.
    So, we got ripped off the whole time, the guy was lying, and almost got us both killed.
    Moral?
    Nothing.
    I have learned absolutely nothing except people need to find a way to get their own weed.

Seinfeld

uhm...yah....holy shit, dude...:mellow:
    I'd effin die of a heartattack if shit like that happened to me...

Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

high w/ heavyheavylowlow during the out of da mist tour.
    sat in the back of the harmony grange hall in deleware
    picked up five girls.
    they took them to the back.
    fucked 'em.
    filmed it.
    and threw up on them when they were walking out.

pure grindcore right there.

Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

last winter me and a couple of friends, took a large blue tarp, and tied it to the bumper of my friends car. so me a two other guys rode on the tarp while the other couple of guys rode in the car. we ended being towed on that bad boy for a couple miles, with top speeds of 40 mph. let me tell you something, that was damn cold. and of coursed we did in the middle of a little snow squall. so snow was shooting everywhere. it was actually a blast :D. this year we plan on doing it right through town, since my friend got a Jeep. but we are still unsure.

Darcy

Darcy LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Haha. You're a terrible person, Chris.

Seinfeld

haha ^_^ sounds like fun fun fun!...I'd like to join ya :p

Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

Try that with a GT Snowracer. And try it on water :lol:

Been there, done that :lol:

Seinfeld

I was going through a fotoalbum today and found a picture of me when I was like 5 years old...I was chasing a squirrel...the damn thing ran off under a car and I ran after it...I smacked my head angainst the carbumper...so yah...at least that's how my mom told me the whole story...pretty dumb if U ask me ^_^

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I've got alot of dumb moments I was involved in over the years, here are some of them:

- Me moshing with my friends in one of their living rooms to Slipknot ' Before I Forget' and getting thrown literally through a coffee table

- Going around central london at 2am looking for a kebab shop with friends

- Pissed off at 'Mario Kart Double Dash' so threw gamecube full force at the wall smashing it into quite a few pieces

- Telling a police officer to fuck off

- Downing a bottle of tequila

- Not covering my private area in a wall of people during a free kick in soccer, one of the very few occasions I decided to play outfield instead of goalie...

- Being chased by some guys on halloween wearing slipknot masks and carrying baseball bats

- And finally allowing hormones to get the better of me on so many occasions including violence, the need for sex and other random things :)

Kate

Kate beat me senseless LPA Super Member

Let's see.

My biggest lapse of judgement was the day I decided to explore the MnBoM. I'm leaving that abbreviated so none of you get any ideas. It's heavily patrolled by DNR and MPD officers and right along Hiawatha Avenue near the light rail station, so there's a lot of civilian traffic. Getting in wasn't the problem, and moving through the complex was pretty safe as well, but when I spotted a patrol car ON THE GROUNDS rather than outside, I decided to make a break for it rather than get caught in the magnetic fluid research facility. Looking back on it, that was extremely stupid because at the time, they hadn't spotted me and were busy apprehending two teenagers who had done something even stupider. Had I stayed put, I could have watched them all leave and made a more leisurely exit after the sun went down. Instead I made a dash at full tilt across a 100-yard open lot with full gear, hopped an eight foot barbed wire fence, and landed on a bike path right in front of two amazed cyclists and a sign that said quite clearly "GOVERNMENT PROPERTY: NO TRESPASSING."

And then I went back with a buddy to retrieve some artifacts, maps, and a flashlight.