Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

same here

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

First kiss of my life, Last Saturday.

it was unbeliveable. =)

3. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Awesome news, maverik. :)

---
    So, she finally straight out admits she [really] likes me. Thank god I'm so good at getting myself out of awkward situations because I really couldn't think of anything to tell her. I just want to stay friends with her, but I swear she's getting over-hyped for unfortunately nothing. Ugh.

Oh, I left my usb drive at my school computer on Friday, didn't realise it till that night. Come to school first thing and check if it's still there, someone took it. Chalmers hasn't seen it anywhere. Not sure what the hell I can do now. It has my big vb.net assignment/project on it, and I really don't want to go through all of that work again. Lovely. It's not even my USB drive, it's my dad's. He'll be pissed when he hears I can't find it. It's only a 128mb stick, but still, he'll use it against me and say what if it was a 1GB or 2GB stick [like I was wanting/needing]. Ugh. -_-

4. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Best damn feeling in the world, isn't it?

5. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Awwww, I'm so happy for you. :)

I hate it when work screws up things that I want to do for fun. There were about nine concerts I wanted to see this year and I couldn't go to any one of them because of work or because of my brother who says he'll take me to shows and then a few days later he'll change his mind. It sucks and I hate it. I also wanted to go to Busch Gardens this past summer and that didn't happen because it's sort of hard to plan a vacation on my work schedule along with my dad's and my brother's. I know it's a part of life to get a job and start working but it's seriously all that I do now. My brother always said "Never let work become you"...but it basically has and it's a sucky feeling.

6. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Ever since my sick bug last week I can't manage proper full sized meals without the feeling of me about to be sick, sometimes even thinking about food or the smell and taste makes me wanna hurl.. I'm dropping weight off fast and I don't even want to :(

Also don't help that I have a really sore cough that hurts like buggery...

7. *AloneInHerDarkRoom*

*AloneInHerDarkRoom* Well-Known Member

When I graduate from high school, my dream college was Penn State. Today I found out that they don't have a Physical Therapy program. I guess it just wasn't meant to be =/.

8. Theazninvasion68

Thanks all. and yes it is.

Anyway, i just got my report card, 3 A's 3 B's 1 D.

=D greatest reportcard to come home ^_^

9. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

wow...i'm not sure what to say, good job? :lol: and like Friskey said always great the first time aye?

10. devilsnight2003

devilsnight2003 Dogs Don't kill People, Wabbits Do

somebody is having a good week, wish my was going as good that, lol

11. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Man, that was the most...interesting? dream I've had for a while. Now if only it would come true. Actually, maybe I don't want it to come true, then again, I don't know much of. Perhaps it's some kind of sign. *shrug*

And yes, I'm being rather vague on purpose. =p

12. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Tomi- Ah. One can only imagine what it could be about. :lol:
    --

Hmm. I had the worst saturday of my life. People are downright jealous of class 9 c. They all know it, we're easily the most brilliant class no competition. And our classteachers such a nic person, she wont defend our class fornthe fear of overriding anything else. Nazi knows, our class fucking OWNS hers, we have people brilliant in sports, computers, maths, science, her own subject, sst; art, everything! So they all attack us. >_<.
    This school FUCKING SUCKS.

13. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

It's not about who you think, I'll tell you that much. Nice try though. =p

9C, eh? Oh man, I remember how my class, 8G, was the great one. That was a year to remember.

14. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Tomi- Hmm. O Rly? :lol:

Year to remember in a good way or bad one? So far- not a good one for me. My god.

15. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Pfft, shush.

In a good way. I had such a fun time, all of my (now) closest friends were in it.

16. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

Well my friend is a liar, and my brother is a possibly pot head. Things are flip flopping. So I think I'm just gonna watch out for my own self from now on.

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

So.

I needed to go buy cigarettes for a friend of mine. I didn't wanna drive because I had no gas, but my friend Stephen offered to drive so I went.

Many problems:

1. He was driving his friend Jimmy's car to test it out.
    2. He wanted to test it on the highway.
    3. I knew nothing of this.

So I was sitting in the middle back seat with no seatbelt, and when he got on the highway I assumed he knew where a place was to buy cigs (we usually go to CVS because it's cheaper there).

My friend is going 100 on the highway and for some stupid reason he decides to get on a merge ramp (one of those ones that go up real high on the turn and then back down onto the other highway) to 'u-turn' although I'm pretty sure that isn't what he wanted to do. He loses control at the top of the turn and we collide with the barrier at 90mph. I had a bad vibe coming into it and scooted to the side and braced myself against the passenger seat.

Good thing, elsewise I would have flown out the windshield.

But now I have minor whiplash and constant headaches. This happened Friday night/Saturday morning and the headaches haven't stopped.

He's my best friend but I'm still pissed at him. Who goes 100 on a merge ramp? And in someone else's car? He has to pay for the car and his friend had to tell his dad what happened. And I have injuries that have to be tended to. I want to give him some slack, everyone makes mistakes, but every 5 minutes I get throbbing in my head that reminds me how stupid he is.

I go to see a chiropractor (sp?) on Monday. Until then, I've been on painkillers and/or smoking to ease the pain.

18. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Was it the same girl?

Robert--Yeay that's awesome :hug:

Kacy-Whatthehell? I mean no offence to your best friend but what was he thinking?

19. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

my fucking mom is mad at me because i got a fucking c

she's like "what the hell is wromg with you? u don't care about yout studies? blah blah"

fuck i swear the power above hate me

20. Theazninvasion68

Just take it easy and dont complain about that, i would think [ otherwise, guess. ]
    She sitll loves ya, shes just kinda expects alittle more outta ya, get what i mean??

anway;

i miss my begal terribly =*(.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.