Random Thoughts 8

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Joe, Sep 23, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

[​IMG]

2. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

Aw=(. My sister was supposed to buy me Halloween candy (since it's on sale) but she forgot. Damn.

3. devilsnight2003

devilsnight2003 Dogs Don't kill People, Wabbits Do

i did food technology t school nd tried to posion the teacher cause she hated me, my year was the worst year in the history of the school, nd the school wasnt a nice one, lol

4. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

My teacher for Family Studies is really nice. She gives us extentions and lets us eat in class :D. I hate my English teacher though...11 people passed the grammar test-_-. Someone got 2.5/40.

5. Jon[athan]

Jon[athan] Sincerly, written from my brothers blood machine.

Gigantic bowl of cereal.

6. devilsnight2003

i just hate englis cause i cant spell, even at uni i cant spell, lol, so glad computers have spell checker on them. Most of the lecturers i have this year are alright, theres one that just cant teach, she really cant teach, ive learnt more from the guy sat next to me, lol

7. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

Haha! My math teacher can't teach. Everyone cheats on his tests. He has really long nose hair..and it's really disgusting. He also goes to the washroom every period. I think he has a bladder problem..hah.

Our school is have a dance on next Thursday. I payed for the dance...but I'm probably not doing to dance at the dance. Me dancing is like..doing the chicken dance.

8. devilsnight2003

the only time i dance is when i make a lame attempt after consuming alot of alcahol in a big club nd as soon as i get on the dance floor i make a fool of myself by singing, lol. nd singing very badly at that

9. Chris Luke

Chris Luke LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

yessss my band is recording again.
    we get to record better music with a better mixer.

10. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

We have this thing called "Shadow Dancing" at our dance. I remember these girls going up there..dancing quite badly. Some people were laughing at them. Hah. We have some good dancers at our school, and unfortunately, I'm not one of them.

We had a singing contest last year at our dance and Ping (some..guy) sang a song and attracted the most attention. His voice was very squeaky and high and it was very ear piercing.

11. devilsnight2003

my old school was never big on the whole dacning thing so we never had like a leaves ball or anything like that, i dont normlly sing in front of people cause i accept the fact that i cant, lol

12. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I've never been more scared in my life.

I was talking to my girlfriend on the phone when it became strangely staticky. Out of nowhere, a man with a really deep voice broke onto the phone and started talking to me.

It was only phone lines getting crossed, but that's really fucking scary at 9:30 at night when you're not expecting it.

Oh my God.

13. devilsnight2003

depending how tired i was that would freak my out, but then my phone keeps cutting out in my convos anyway, stupid thing

14. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

Lol. I'm O.K. at singing. There are some guys in my school that I know, and they joined choir. They said they joined because they wanted to go to Wonderland for free :disgust:. I can't wait to hear them at the Remembrance Day Assembly! Oh joy! That just reminds me. Our Sr.Band sounds terrible :lol: .

15. devilsnight2003

lol, i was close to joining a choir when i was yunger but never happened, preffered playin soccer instead

16. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

I joined choir last year and it was NOT good. The teacher made us sing Christmas Carols at a mall and it was so embarassing.

The last time I played soccer, I got kicked in the shins and I got a nasty big bruise. It wasn't pretty.

@Will: There was a time when a man from Ottawa kept calling our home. He was asking our names and where we lived. So my sister told him that if he called again, she is going to call the police, and he stopped. hah.

17. devilsnight2003

ive seen worse injuries in soccer than a bruised shine, lol.

18. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

Umm...I got a nasty cut from sprinting. I was running and I tripped and yeaahhh.

19. devilsnight2003

last time i tripped over i put my glasses into my eyebrow. almost took my eye out there was blood everywhere, not nice but u know

20. Jennster

Jennster "That's hot."

Ouch!

I tripped over a hurdle once. That hurt.

I remember when I was little, I slammed a door on my hand and it was bleeding like crazy. That hurt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.