Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

thanks, but this is frustrating i always get A anyways, i got a c on this test and now she's all freak out and treats me like a criminal.

2. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

The same girl I've always been talking about in here, Kori; yes. Tough cookie, she is. I try to push myself away, and she keeps pulling. I hate outright telling a girl that I don't quite like them, in fear of hurting them, but yeah. Funny how for the first time ever, the tables are turned and I hate it. Joy. I think I'll have to tell her tomorrow, or at least sometime before the end of this week.

Oh, and apparently now, she's only in grade 10 because her parents forgot it was her birthday the year of her registration, and they were in the states somewhere, so apparently she's older than me. I really don't know what to believe.

Just like the little dog that follows you everywhere you go [before and after school -- and she for some reason comes to the computer room I'm in during lunch too]. She's trying too hard to the point where it's getting annoying, and honestly, I'm getting too wound up about this. Oo. *shakes head*

---
    Kayce - Damn. Stephen is definately loco. Going 100 in a ramp, geez. You're not even suppose to go half that here.

---
    Johnny - Oh yeah, my parents always bitch me out for my low marks, even though I still get honor roll. *shrug* It's only for a few days usually, then they finally get over it, occasionally biting you in the ass later (*coughmydadcough*).

3. John

haha yeah my mom is always bitching during the entire year and the she shuts up shen she sees the grades lol

4. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Oh, I know how that is. My parents are usually nagging me about my grades, and then when they see my report card, they look for the lowest mark, and even if it's a 70%ish mark, they'll yell at me about it. Then I tell them to open their eyes, look at the other grades (high 80s, and 90s), and the fact that I'm honour roll, and then they shut up. ^_^

5. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Ugh.

I hate myself. I really do.

6. John

why?what happened?

7. Louis

I'm a jerk, that's what. I snap back at people because I'm so in love with someone I can't have and I hate it.

8. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

I really don't like this holiday. Yes, I'm getting a bit done, but I feel horrible. I feel really, really.. big, even though I know that I'm far from overweight. I really, really want to start swimming again, I miss it very much, but my timetable is so packed with extra lessons, tutoring, and plain homework and free time.

I'm snapping at people as well, but no one will believe me that I do. not. start. it. Plus, I've prettymuch broken my fifth mouse. I love using down-scroll rather than clicking and pulling, but now I've broken it. Again. Some of these days suck.

Aw, hell-nuggets.

On the plus side, the snow was gorgeous today, and I love eating ice cream in the snow ^_^

9. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

That sounds pretty awkward but she'll probably get over it, though.

Telling her will be much easier when she's getting over it so I'd wait with telling her... (just my opinion.)

10. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

:hug: Mali...

11. Canadian Joe

Canadian Joe Bacon strips LPA Super VIP

:hug:!!

12. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

:hug: thanks, you two.

13. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Tis' the same here.

As it turns out, I couldn't go to the chiropractor yesterday. Yippee.

14. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

Mmyeah, I told her today. Actually, she gave me the most amusing note while walking home, after ridiculing her a bit for the check yes or no grade 2-ness (wasn't her idea, lmfao), But I told her I like her as a friend, not more, and she seemed to have took it well. *shrug*

Ehh, make sure you go ASAP. You don't want your back or whatever fucked up for good.

Ahh, I want to start track again too, but that's not till spring. I have like no motive to go, or nothing pushing me to go, so I'm just too damn lazy to go to the gym, or the track. >_<

*hugs* You shouldn't stress so much, it's not good for you. :p

5 mouses? o_O, how the hell?

15. Louis

I should be happy, but I'm not.

So much for a 4 day week, fuck.

16. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Hey, 3,000 posts, super-member time! Happy! Happy! Happy! :D

17. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

There are just days where thinking about her and the memories are good for me, then there are days where it pisses me off that I'm thinking like this. Today was one of those days.

18. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

...ouch? :hug:
    --------

What the hell? So we missed FOUR working days, and you suddenly decide all Saturdays working, and winter break cut short? Um, hello, we haven't even had a decent dussehra vacation, while all the other schools did! And we have our festival only once in 2 fucking years, and you're planning on ruining that too!
    I can hate my school at times.

19. Chris

Chris LPA Addict LPA Addict

well.. my girlfriend is kinda breaking up with me.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug:

dont be saddened!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.