New Stuff From Me...

Discussion in 'Your Projects' started by ...Lauren?, Feb 4, 2007.

...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

New Artwork from yours truly

Well it looks like my last thread in Artists' Gallery isn't dead yet, but I'm going to make a new one anyways.

Closer

Aiden (Reference picture: [Link])

The Sky Is Falling

Questions

Riven

So Bleeds The Silence

The reasons why the last two drawings of bands I've done have been of Aiden: 1)The first one had been a gift for someone, but I lost it before I could give it to the person 2)The first one was only of WiL, so I wanted to do one of the whole band.

Questions is actually an English 1 assignment (it's called a 'humament') done on a surrealistic story that was an old English 1 assignment from a few months ago.

I have another one to put up here, but it's to big for my scanner, and my digital camera is broken. >_<

Last edited: Feb 4, 2007
    Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

So bleeds the silence is awesome. What do you use for your colour pics? Oil pastels or Wax crayons? Anyway, they all rule.
    The Aiden picture is actually pretty good. It's realistic, and very nice. :thumbsup:. Keep up the good work!

...Lauren?

Actually I use colored pencils. But they're Prismacolors, which have very soft leads. That way you get the depth of wax/oil, but the precision of a lead.

"So Bleeds The Silence" actually gave me hell to draw. The anatomy was weird (it still is) and I had to redraw the face five times. I eventually gave up on giving her/it normal lips and drew that weird melted skin stuff around the mouth...

Thanks. ^_^

Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

Oooh nice. I'll see if I can get those colors, they look damn good.
    "So bleeds the silence" doesn't look like it gave you hell tough. :lol:.
    Welcome! ^_^

...Lauren?

Most drawings where I do a person without using a model are pretty iffy. 'Specially female faces.

And if you get Prismacolors, be very careful with them because they break easily (probably because the leads are so soft) and they're expensive to replace. Trust me on that one, let's just say I wasn't to careful with my first set... :whistling

miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I LOVE "so bleeds the silence" It's amazing!!!!!!Love it!!!!I adore it!hehehehehe
    You're really good! Keep up the good work. You have a gerat imagination! hehehe Just like me:lol: :p

...Lauren?

Thanks. :D

Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

Maybe just me but...I don't like the coloring on questions...you can't read what's written...maybe that was your purpose...but...aside from that...the green just...doesn't seem even enough...it looks like you were in a hurry to finish it...other than that, I like the rest ^_^

...Lauren?

Well, you're not supposed to tell whats written except for a few random words chosen (the ones with the tentacle-like appendage thingies coming out of them). And yeah, I was in a hurry to finish the green, but I didn't put that much effort into it because it's just an English assignment.