Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

AS you all know, not being too religious myself I barely every make these but I feel compelled to now.

I was just given word that a very close family friend of mine, Dr. Chuck Cody, collapsed while tutoring a high school math class. He is being hospitalized and if it wasn't for the quick work of staff (who gave him CPR before the EMS could arrive) he wouldn't have even made it this far.

The prognosis is grim and we aren't sure if he's going to make it or not. He is very dear to me and is like a member of my family.

Please, I'm asking any of you who are religious at all, even in the slightest to pray for him.

Thank you for reading,
    Amanda

2. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Thanks guysss, you're all so sweet. <333

I really appreciate you all being so nice.

Jay was a good guy.

[​IMG]

Edit: Of course I will Amanda. <3 Sorry to hear about that, I hope he gets through it.

3. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

Thank you so much, I do too.

4. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Aww hunny it must be hard. I'll pray.

5. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

It's been increased to 220$. I got a credit card JUST so I could pay this ticket, and the credit card rejected payment. So now I have to pay off a credit card AND find a way to pay 220$ or face arrest.

I guess I tried as hard as I could to fight it a few weeks ago, now I'm just screwed.

6. aki*lp

Kayce did you get a job anywhere?

7. Minus

As hard as I tried to apply (Target, Wal-Mart, even fast food), I haven't gotten a call back.

8. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

I hear ya on that one. But hey, best of luck.

9. Minus

THis isn't anything new. It's an extension of something that happened about a month ago to me.

And it just progressively got worse.

As of now, this is what is going on:

220$ warrant for my arrest.
    93$ credit card payment by the end of the month.
    144$ rent by the end of the month.

All three will accumulate fees if I don't pay.

20c to my name.

I'd sit out (go to jail for) the warrant, but it'd be about 5 days of jail, which I can't afford since I'm in college.

If I go to jail, I miss classes and thus, fail.

Then my scholarship gets revoked and I now owe more money that ever before.

Family? They're no help.

Friends help whenever they can, but it's a lot of cash.

And I have no job.

And I missed the deadline for the 2 months notice for moving out, and now I have to pay for the WHOLE summer for an apartment I won't even be living in.

10. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I'm really sorry Kayce, I hope you can get the money somehow soon. <3 Good luck.

11. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I'm sad about the fact that people aren't downloading my song. It's my first effort ever and I think it'll not let many people down. If you love Fort Minor then please check it out and make me happy again :D

12. aki*lp

Sweetie this is really hard.
    I get it.

Actually would it be alright if a few of the LPA members give you some cash via credit card or something?

13. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I feel so miserable.This sunday my net connection runs out and my mom told me she won't pay it....it's not fair 80% of my life is through this computer!!!!What am i supposed to do!I'm a straight A student and she tells me i'm not studying hard enough!

14. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I eat all fruits, vegetables, and drink tons of water, but my skin still doesn't get better. It's not bad at all, but I just hate any zit on my face. I think it's stress, because I'm probably the healthiest person I know, and it's ridiculous, because I'm the only one who ever gets them.

And I want to eat fucking anything I want. Pisses me off.

15. Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

i was just about to finally break things off with my girlfriend and then her uncle got a stroke and i have no idea what to do right now cuz if i leave her it'll just make things worse for her emotionally and i don't want to do that to her so basically this whole think is just fucked up right now

16. aki*lp

My mother is five sisters including her.

One fainted in the bathroom on friday. She bit her tongue in the process I think. The youngest one. No one in her house gives a damn. Her husband said to her "Your tongue was moving too much (As in she was talking too much nowadays) or something and that's why it's good that it happened or something".
    I don't give a fuck if it was a joke. It was a damn shitty thing to say.

17. Janie Jones

Janie Jones Meghna is a Headcase

That was mean. :(
    I hope your aunt gets better, dear.

18. Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

fuck everything. seriously..

jesus. i'm failing school.. my mom just discouraged all of my dreams and goals by saying they would never happen.. my dad won't leave me alone about getting more money.. my parents basically tell me i'm never going to live out on my own.. i have school in the morning and i go about every single day doing the same things.. i feel like shit.

19. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

*pats*

I'm sorry, man. That's tough.

Don't let your parents get you down. You will achieve your goals and dreams. I promise you. Just don't give up and don't let them bring you down. It's things like that that prevent people from reaching their goals.

20. aki*lp

Aunt number four:

She's the one younger than my mom, my mom's the middle one.

So anyways she got married like a couple of years back to this total jerk. She had never met him in her life, it was my grandfather's and my eldest aunt's husband's decision. in there minds it was a "now or never chance" as in if she doesn't get married now, no one will have her". Bullshit. She's smart, pretty, and really nice. My dad was totally against it.
    Anyways they got married and they have a daughter named "Afia" who is only six or something but she's so fucking smart that her intelligence level exceeds mine at this age only.
    My aunt wants a divorce, because as I mentioned earlier, her husband's a jerk.
    Her marriage has totally changed her. If you ask her one thing she would give you an answer to a completely different question. She talks weirdly. She has a SEVERE case of insomnia as she has to wait for him when he come home late at night. She takes tranquilizers for that. He does/did really weird things to her. She has no freedom. She doesn't go out. She has no life.

And things must change in order for her to survive. In order for her to live. Better now than never. Before it's too late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.