Got Something You Want To Let Out?

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Mechanical Christ, Aug 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SRPSKILPFAN

SRPSKILPFAN Banned

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Urantia Girl

Urantia Girl Well-Known Member

I went to a really amusing party last night, and to be a bit too sterotypical I am white and can't dance. I stumbled across a really cute Italian guy by the name of Ty. He had a faceful of peircings and was decked out in black clothing. We started talking, and eventually he wanted to dance with me. Keep in mind that this wasn't "one person stands here and another stands here and we dance". This was more like sexual kind of dancing I have only done once with my boyfriend Bobby. And eventually I fell into his trap and started dancing. Without getting a bit too descriptive he was really working it on me, and I was a bit too nervous causing me to mess up a lot and talk a little too much through the whole song. Luckily he laughed it off and told me not to worry, and that we all start somewhere. (Man I really loved Ty, really intelligent too.) The problem was I already have a boyfriend and so I had to tell him because I always confide in him, reagrdless of what it is. We are still cool now but I really love Ty. I haven't talked to him since last night but I do have his phone number. Hopefully I won't take this whole me and Ty thing too far.

3. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

So I've had more things piss me off today than I've ever had in one day, and how ironic, they all relate to my favorite band.

1. The new Linkin Park Street Team fucking SUCKS. All previous members that are outside the US have now been demoted to online-only status, they will no longer get any promotional materials. I know people that have been in the Street Team for over SIX YEARS working their asses off for this band, and this is the thanks they get? Fuck that shit. Also the new website design is piss poor, it's just like the old LPJZ Street Team and FMST sites...absolutely no profile/quote/basically anything system on the messageboards, half the links on the site don't work...we went from a VERY nice Sparkart-hosted site with a layout similar to LPU...to this piece of crap.

2. Hahninator got banned from LP:Fuse for posting a link to the leak of What I've Done, when LP:Fuse staff had made ABSOLUTELY NO STATEMENT as to whether or not they'd allow it on the site if it leaked beforehand. Fuck them, I can't even post comments on their site, lol.

3. Cure for the Itch got shut down by Warner for the same reason...because a company legally threatening their customers makes for GREAT business. They can suck my fucking cock for all I care. I'll take it in the ass before I'll let a fucking record label get the best of me. HEY WARNER, I HAVE WHAT I'VE DONE AND I'VE SENT IT TO ABOUT A DOZEN PEOPLE, COME GET ME! You sure won't be getting my money on May 15th! Nope, I'm gonna download that shit for FREE. Not the shitty mp3 burned to a CD-R way either, fuck no. I'm gonna steal a lossless CD image of Minutes to Midnight, copy all the fucking artwork, print up my own CD label, booklet, and jewel case. You don't fuck around when it comes to bullying people that host your shit, so I'm not gonna fuck around when it comes to stealing it.

4. Apple's fucking DRM is pissing me off because I can't see the What I've Done video because of it. I could just buy it on iTunes of course, but that would require actually installing iTakeYourMoney and shelling out $1.99 to the greedy bastards at Warner.

Basically, everything that's transpired today has made me hate EVERY FUCKING PERSON RELATED TO LINKIN PARK that isn't a member of the band themselves. Mike, Chester, Brad, Phoenix, Rob, Joe, you guys are the fucking shit and I'm pumped as hell to hear new music from you. It's just a shame that you chose to deal with the absolute lowest form of life on the earth when it came to signing your record deal. Biggest mistake of your lives = Taking the money instead of getting out of your contract while you had the chance.

4. Hahninator

Hahninator Well-Known Member

I agree with you on it all man. Every single aspect. The only thing that makes this worse is that iTunes took $2.99 of my hard earned money for the single and video and none of it goes to the band.

AMEN.

FUCKING AMEN MAN.

5. Arhaz

Arhaz ...waiting. LPA Super Member

i have to lose some weight. i have to lose some more.
    why do my parents get paranoid? could some one help me here. give me the fastest rate of weight loss any one of you have experienced... and were your parents paranoid about it?
    i lost 14kgs in a week and a half... ten in four days. i don't know how it happened, but it just did. and now my parents are all concerned about my health. and I AM PERFECTLY FINE... i mean, what's more fine than alive, kicking and happy?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2007
  6. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

O.O!

Are you crazy?
    Didn't you eat or something? You need to eat, there is NO way you can lose weight so fast, it's too fast to be healthy.
    You must understand your parents, and as long as you keep eating 3 healthy meals a day, every day vegetables and atleast 2 fruits and 1,5 litre of water you are fine, but KEEP eating, please!

7. Arhaz

pooky, be my cookie. I'm frankly not much of a food person, but that doesn't mean that i don't eat. i mean, i have my strength and all that.

8. Messy Marj

Yeah, I'm sorry...I just don't want you to lose so much weight in such short time lol, as long as you stay healthy!

9. Arhaz

sorry for what? c'mon, cookie!

10. Messy Marj

:lol:

11. Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Guys, continue on in the new thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.