ITunes Confirms CDWOW Tracklisting

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    LPAA9

LPAA9 Don't eat the yellow snow

12/14 songs...it's good enough but i hoped that there would be more songs on the album. And mike only rapping in 2 songs??! It's to bad you only can get that extra's in America and not in Holland.

Foreshadowed_LP

Foreshadowed_LP Well-Known Member

Can I just ask... ic CDWOW reliable when it comes to delivery? Does products usually come on the correct day?

Is CDWOW reliable in dispatching goods on the correct day? Off-topic, I know, but I just needed to know.</SPAN>

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

You don't know that. Therefore do not post stuff like that.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

14 tracks is excellent.

This is nice. Reeal nice. I can't wait.

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

Nice tracklisting, i like the sound of No More Sorrow

Casper15

Casper15 Member

I sure hope that this isnt true. I was already a bit worried after I saw the video for What I've Done. I mean, for once its fun but they shouldn't make songs oabout the hurricane Katrina..... :cry: that is so gddamn lame....
    Its fine by me that they want to mature, but the ideas behind the lyrics should stay practically the same ... like, real-life (mental) problems and emotions.
    And no hurricane or world disaster... If thats wat there new songs are about, I am going to .... do something really stupid :eek: :p

DHopper

DHopper Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure Hurricane Katrina relates to "real-life (mental) problems and emotions." This was a real life issue in the United States to so many people. It affected hundreds of thousands. To say it's not a real life issue is a tragedy.

666Liam666

666Liam666 Active Member

I dunno if im allowed to talk about this on here but theres an instrumental clip of 'valentines day' on youtube that i found earlier. apparently the guy got it from some ringtone company or somethin like that. Anyways i kinda doubted it at first, but then about a minute into it you can hear the LP in there.

panza

panza Well-Known Member

Why? they started the tsunami music for relief, they were involved in after-kathrina help, that's the reality, they are older and their biggest problems aren'r breaking up with girls and relations. I like the fact that they are pointing on the world's problems not just like shouting "f*ck bush", but showing what's bad and everybody has to think about what to do with it, because it's not that simple.

I know a lot of people are horrified that there will be just two rap rock traks. why? they've said numerous times, that this will be DIFFERENT and absolutely NOT rap rock. so what's the problem? you'll hear mike singing the lead vocals in more than one song, isn't that exciting? you'll hear brad's solos, that is even more exciting...if the first single has the different sound, then I think the rest of the album will be even more different. And I expect more surprises...

Ant

Ant Ambient

So does Mike sing in more songs than rapping instead?

I had a feeling Mike wouldn't be featured too much in the album rap-wise, but I figured he'd at least be singing a lot more.

I can't really say I'm disappointed, though. Mike's one of my favorite parts of the band, but I like this step. Plus I've always got Fort Minor.

Zakrisk

Zakrisk Smoke weed.

I agree, but for some reason I feel like, personally, I need more than The Rising Tied and the view extra tracks we got from the Militia.

I want to hear some new raps done by Mike. Maybe it's Chester's turn for a while, though. With this new album aand his solo album coming out, we're going to be hearing a lot of him, while the past couple years it's all been Mike.

Bryan

Bryan Well-Known Member

If that's the case..Linkin Park wouldn't be Linkin Park anymore..I mean, thats too much of a change..I hope you wrong..:(

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

vd clip

u mind sending the link? (if that's legal)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2007
    Casper15

Casper15 Member

Do not misunderstand me please... I know and understand what a disaster the hurricane was, I just don't think "maturing" means making music about that. I prefer the lyrical idea behind Breaking the Habit for example.... But I trust they will make something good of it. And for the rap/rock part, I have absolutely no probs with that, I like Chester's singing, and Mike will always be with LP, because he is the main song writer together with chester.

arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

well 14 tracks it's not so bad, actually it's pretty good, this is going to be the longest studio album LP has ever released...

666Liam666

666Liam666 Active Member

i'm still a n00b on here so i cant PM you untill my post count reaches 25

Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

You kids worry too much.

They said only 2 RAP/ROCK songs... maybe they've given up that combination for just merely RAP...?

Just a suggestion to you crying Mike fans out there.

Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

It would've really pissed a lot of people off if the band started hyping up a 6-minute track with a guitar solo and then didn't include it in the CD. :lol:

-NodA-

-NodA- Well-Known Member

I don't want to launch some fake informations, and I really hope Mike will be here on all the tracks (and more than a "nanana"). I just love his voice, I listened The Rising Tied so many times... But I'm sure M2M will be a great album.

The information came from a LPTimes translation (04/02/2007). Here is the link : http://lptimes.com/news2007/april/news04022007.html

Maybe I don't understand what's said on the article, I'm not American or English. But The Little Things Give You Away looks so awesome, can't wait to listen to it !

Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

The titles sound kinda emo, but it's all new LP. But we know (hopefully) that they arent going to be totally emo-screamo. that would make me sad. but i <3 LP so we'll hafta wait and see!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.