ITunes Confirms CDWOW Tracklisting

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Rube Ranter

Rube Ranter Active Member

Everyone complaining about 12 songs in 4 years, should stop.

Tool fans waited for I think maybe 6 years for their new album? Maybe it was 5, but they got 10 songs and only got really 6-7 songs when you count out the quiet tracks.

Be happy with 12...it could be worse.

catalinV

catalinV New Member

If you want to listen to Mike, go and listen to Fort Minor, which is actually a great album, although it is a rap album. Rap is not rock. I hope this album were more Rock. I love Chester voice.:D

boojitsu

boojitsu Well-Known Member

agreed.

it is unnecessary and can often be avoided when creativity is used...

-Boojitsu21

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

i'm not so sure that there really even IS a full explicit album. I mean maybe there is one song, so they labeled the whole CD "Explicit" to cover their asses?

take for instance, Skillet, a christian band with no cursing (atleast from their latest album "Comatose" and their last album "Collide"). they released a single of their new song and it was labeled "Clean", but there was never any cussing anyways... just a thought

general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

iTunes gets TWO bonus songs! UGH! If they are live, I really don't care...but if they are actual NEW songs, then I am jealous.

I somehow need to find a way to get all of those itunes bonuses and all that stuff.

Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

They are totally gonna be like "Fuck Bush" :lol: .

I hope Mike does some singing and rapping. As much as i love the BTH/ETR/WID type of song; i just love to fuckin dance around to a Figure. 09!

Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

I just bought the LPTV season pass. I'll buy the album tomorrow so I can get the super fan pack. ;P

chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

Hence why i said 'i hope'. If we didn't discuss things that have yet to happen, Half this forum would be debunk, wouldn't it? ;)

EagleMorph

EagleMorph Well-Known Member

Holy jumping to conclusions Batman!

1. Just because Mike is rapping twice and singing, doesn't mean he's not involved. You haven't even heard the songs yet, and you're already disappointed? Methinks some people are just afraid of change.

2. Why are we judging an album just on the number of tracks? We already know that "The Little Things Give You Away" is 6 minutes plus. Who's to say that some of the other tracks aren't 4-5 minutes long? Twelve tracks at about four and a half minutes apiece is nearly an hour long album!

3. A lot has changed with LP. It's a new sound, a new look, a new direction. How about we don't judge until we actually hear the music, mmk?

goodbyetonight

goodbyetonight Well-Known Member

Crap....I want the physical cd but I want the bonus tracks too. I wonder what Best Buy and Circuit City are gonna do for their releases, since they tend to have some special freebie or bonus track with a lot of albums.

And I really, really hope there's no politics in any of the songs. There's nothing I hate more than politics in music.

2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

the thing that kind of pisses me off with iTunes and the new album is that the bonus songs are just called "Secret Exclusive Bonus Tracks"...... well... wtf? they should have labeled them.

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

well those people who are against it can go kiss my ass..here in Pittsburgh, on a countdown show on the radio lastnight, the song was voted into the countdown and debuted at number 3..i think thats damn impressive for being on the radio the first day. Im in love with the song AND video.

The Joker

The Joker Well-Known Member

yeah i know im hesistate to pre order it til they show what the bonus tracks are. im hoping for new tracks but they still could be live tracks and are waiting for lp to play the songs live and then put them up.

Colonel Sanders

After four years they offer live bonus tracks for the desperate ones...wtf lol, b-sides or ASP or something! cmon. The tracks might just be ASP and qwerty :lol: :blink:

general41391

general41391 Well-Known Member

I want bonus tracks lol This whole thing is making me mad! lol

I am already buying the CD/DVD thing in stores, im not buying it again on itunes. I'm not rich you know.

I wonder if other places will have bonus teakcs

Colonel Sanders

There are some avid fans out there that may not have a computer and want some bonus tracks, we should just go to the store and get them. im madd too.

The Joker

The Joker Well-Known Member

it better not be qwerty :lol:

Colonel Sanders

:lol:

I get what your saying man. Maybe those tracks that people are saying are the only tracks in which mike is doing verses.

Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Here's to high hopes that this album will be awesome, despite it's short number of tracks.

On a side note, I just heard a snippet of 'Valentines Day', however, I have no idea if it's legit. It sounds pretty damn good at the end of the snippet though. 0_0

20. Colonel Sanders

where and how!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.