Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

WOW. A lot of people are posting here now.

2. MooMoozer

MooMoozer Well-Known Member

That's because it's teh secks.

3. ...Lauren?

...Lauren? Sadist Sagittarius

I can't stand my mother. At all. She's a fucking Jehovah's Witness, so she doesn't let me fucking hang out with any of my friends who aren't Jehovah's Witnesses. And even though I'm agnostic and I have been for quite some time, she still makes me go to Jehovah's Witness meetings (they don't call it church IDK why) 3 fucking times a week. I just can't stand it anymore. And I'm ADHD, but the medications that I have to take make me depressed and make me act and feel like a zombie, but when I refuse to take my medication she says that she doesn't give a shit about how I feel, I'm being a burden on the family and that she's going to make me switch schools if I don't take them. Then, of course, I won't get to ever see any of my friends ever again. And as far as my friends that are Jehovah's Witnesses go, if they found out I was agnostic they'd stop talking to me.
    And on top of it all, my boyfriend broke up with me a couple of months ago, and instead of getting over him as time went on I'm only missing him more. When he first met me he wouldn't stop talking to his friends about me and he wouldn't leave me alone so I have no idea what to think about why he broke up with me. He won't tell me. But at least we were still friends, but now he's mad at me and he won't talk to me because I was crying all last week and I wouldn't tell him what was wrong.
    And I'm so sad and stressed right now that I haven't been caring about school and my grades are dropping. And I need 20 hours of community service to graduate but I only have 1 and I don't even know if they'll let me graduate 9th grade. And exams are coming up.
    And I sprained my ankle and it's all bruised and swollen.
    Fuck!>_<

4. Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

my best friend angel recently died...he was like my older bro and we used to hang out all the time and we used to go drinking together and everything and we even both decided to become sober at the same time and we both still would be if he was still here

5. MooMoozer

MooMoozer Well-Known Member

Sometimes I really wonder why I even try anymore. Why do I want to die so much? It bugs me so much.

Maybe it's because I'm so stressed about school. It's my senior year, I need to prepare for college. I can't slack off because I have to graduate. I'm pushed to do so many things, I have to be there for my boyfriend every second I love him so much. But school is one of my top priorities, they both fight for first place in my life and it drives me so crazy. Because sometimes he dosen't understand how much it means to me, how much it would make my mom proud of me. But I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him when I'm not. I just want to be educated, and spend the rest of my life with him.

He dosn't know why I dont tell him every little thing I'm doing, well maybe because it's my personal stuff. It's alttile clingy, but I like knowing that he cares that much. But I mostly wish he would just trust me already. I know I've done some things that probably would have ripped him apart inside. But I regret that shit that I've done. Everyday it drive me insane that I cant take back what I did.

I'm done writing here... I'm going to continue this in a blog.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2007
  6. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

This break is going to kill me. I know it's not permanent but ughh. I mean of course it's a lot better than being broken up but it's still hard on me.

It's sort of like:
    [​IMG] *found on deviantART

"Here, look at this, BUTTTT you can't have it. Nyah, nyah nyah nyah nyah :p "

It's hard. It's sort of like back before we got together all over again. He's there, he's a great friend, I have him, but I want ALL of him.

Ughhhh.

7. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

My girlfriend and I went through something similar, Amanda. We both had our problems and decided to work on them (behind my back she told everyone that all the problems were mine and I had to work on them, which I confronted her about later), yet we'd still talk all the time and hang out with each other (usually other people were around though). All we'd do was pine for each other, and it was really hard. Eventually, though, we got back together after things were sorted out, and everything's OK now. So I'm sure things will be OK for you, too.

8. ...Lauren?

I talked with my school counselor today and she told me to see a therapist and that I might need depression meds.

Ugggh, I really wish I didn't have to go through shit now, at the end of the year, when I won't have my friends there for support during the summer. Even though half my friends have already deserted me because they're so sick of my emotions.

This sucks. :sad:

9. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

don't worry u will be better taking the meds, and u can also make new friends trust me, some of your HS friends will vanished anyways.

10. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I need to scream somewhere.

Can I scream in here?

11. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

si.

12. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

God dammit. Its only been a week, I never expected to miss her this much.
    Ah fuck, this is the downside to the holidays aye.

I don't even know why i'm posting this, theres no real purpose, I guess i just had to say something, somewhere.

So What If I Never Hold You?

13. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Hey man, I know the feeling, and it sucks. For instance, that metal-loving gal I told you about is in Queensland for the next two weeks.
    >_<

14. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I'd just like to say my uncle's a twat.

15. ...Lauren?

Yeah I know I'll probably be better off on the meds, but I've always had this weird aversion to taking pills, and I'm not looking forward to that 1 week-1 month period I'll have to go through when I first go on them. I've heard people say that you're not really better, you're just emotionless (at first).

But I seriously only have 1 friend to talk to right now, because all of my friends are either crappy fair-weather friends that I don't tell about anything bad that happens in my life, or they're mad at me.

16. Amanda

Amanda RIP Chester LPA Super VIP

As of 2AM this morning the break is overrrrrrrr. =D

And I'm going to Myrtle Beach at 1AM ad won't be back til Monday.

Bye!

17. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

I failed math this term. Wow.

Way to go, you procrastinating dumbass.

[this is where reality should hit me, and send me flying backwards to actually getting around to finishing my homework and studying]

18. ...Lauren?

Yeah, I've been that way too for the past couple of months. :whistling I didn't fail anything (yet) but I haven't done my math homework for the past week, and my Spanish grade has dropped 15 points.

19. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Okay.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*sigh*

Thank you.

20. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Learn to fucking read writing, you morons.

I try so fucking hard to write neat, and they STILL nitpick about the slightest unclarity. Yes, that's a 5. Note how the bottom doesn't fully connect, making it NOT a 6. And you know, added bonus that I don't know Kelowna that well, so of course I'll fuck up some street names, and those POS phones and pens of yours really aren't helping me out here when I ask customers to spell it out for me [90% of the time, I do]. I even fucking repeat back to them what I wrote, and they say it's right, then when the driver takes the order I get a huge "WTF?" because apparently the street doesn't even exist, or whatever. This is why I was hesitant to take the phones in the first place. Next thing is they'll probably get me working at the oven too. I'll either burn myself, the pizza, or the store down. Murphy's law owns me, honestly. One day it'll click, and I'll stop doing the most stupid things ever, like forgetting the pineapple in a hawaiian pizza [ham/pineapple]. I swear I put it on! *groan*

Although, for the pay, and the people I work with, I almost think it could be worth it. I mean, I understand you can't read something that I agree is slightly a mess, but still, like I had borked up an order [again, damn pen] so I went to re-write it, but Denny [Danny? *shrug*] offered to re-write it. The driver couldn't read the bloody 5, and said it was a 6 [see rant above]. I mean, come on, she has nice writing, and that was clearly a fucking 5. *sigh* Whatever, like anyone will listen to me, my 'wtfs' fall on drivers' deaf ears as they claim innocence bullshit. I ask someone else to read what the driver asked about [without saying what was wrong, avoiding bias], they read it perfectly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.