'Minutes To Midnight' Leaks

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    2xPutt

2xPutt Well-Known Member

I believe it is being released in Croatia (correct me if I'm wrong) on May 5th, so someone around that area probably leaked it.

I am not listening to the CD until May 15th at midnight. gonna make it a night with my lady. go see Spider-Man 3 at a late late screening on Monday night and then pick up Minutes To Midnight. we had "Meteora" day 4 years ago, so this is continuing tradition.

I know everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but it's REALLY pissing me off/upsetting to see the comments at the place that it's currently leaked at. I know in my heart that I have my own opinion of this CD, but these are the kinds of comments I saw when Crossfade's new CD came out or when Trivium's CD came out, people were like "this is really them?". I can't make my own choice until May 15th, but still, do disheartening. :S

Firestyle

Firestyle Member

Indeed, yet all those clips kept on popping up.

I have heard the songs, and while they match the descriptions and track lengths given perfectly, something just isn't adding up here...

I feel sorry for LP :(

Last edited: May 4, 2007
    pugofdoom

pugofdoom Well-Known Member

No matter what, I am going to buy the CD.
    But I'm really ticked. Right now, I could be listening, but I'm not. It's like having 1,000,000 dollarsright in front of you, but you won't take it. I might end up taking a few dollars before the bobm drops though. :( I feel bad.

Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Im Skint, Im downloading it

GigaScythe

GigaScythe Well-Known Member

Not listening.

I'd only download it for the album version of NMS anyway before the 14th.

BeneathYourSkin

BeneathYourSkin Well-Known Member

I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't tempted, but for the full album, I'm waiting for the 15th. I think I can hold out easily. Those 30 sec clips were enough for me.

Stik

Stik Well-Known Member

I'll be honest, I'm downloading as we speak. I will, however, still buy the special edition DVD/CD package, because I love Linkin Park. :D

chaosblade

chaosblade Well-Known Member

To be honest, Warner can't really stop these leaks. I mean, It's going to spread over any and all P2P networks. Can Warner shut all of these down? Not really.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
    Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Nope they can't.. But can sure try their hardest to sue us all :p

MrT

MrT Member

Well i did point it out before that the album has leaked i downloaded 3 tracks ..The sample sound soo bad in front of them Cant wait for May 15!!!!

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

u sure its real? if it is...CAN I HAVE IT?!?! lol..if u found it on a music program, it could be fake like the rest of them on there..

Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

I guess some poeple in here don't read the threads..
    no offense, but I think you should buy the CD instead of downloading it out from illegal sources...

:)

finally! downloading right now! :D I knew I was going to download it as soon as it was possible...only to get it sooner though, 'cause I preorded the album long time ago anyway..;)

Mkoli2

Mkoli2 Active Member

It's coming to Croatia on May 11th and I'm getting it for sure

EazyLee

EazyLee Well-Known Member

What the hell...Wasn't there tight ass security on those songs? Ah pisses me off to think all those people who are going to download it free now, with just over a week to go before official release.

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

Don't let them piss you off too much, most of them probably just wouldn't buy if it they couldn't download it

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

its a shame.. the band will miss out on some sales now - and they are the last people that deserve that. im going to hang on i think

Conjure

Conjure Active Member

To all the people holding out and waiting 'til the release like me - Good on you. To everyone else - Your self control is pitiful :p

Stik

Stik Well-Known Member

See, this is where a delicate balance weighs. Me, when I download a CD, it's to see if I feel it's worthy of buying. With rips like these, they aren't full quality, and you're also missing all of the album artwork...and the feeling of actually owning the CD. Other people, which I would never be, download albums left and right just to bypass actually having to buy the album. If I like the band, I'll support them regardless.

christian_j

christian_j Member

Ive downloaded the album and ive just got one question to ask. Where is joe? Like i know he does the back up sounds and little sound effects but where is his scratching? I think LP should at least put up some of their "heavy" b sides songs up on their myspace to please all their old LP fans. Please post at least 2 heavy songs up on your site to download for free Linkin Park please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.