'Minutes To Midnight' Leaks

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, May 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    loco

loco New Member

There's no Mr. Hahn at all! This album is a piece of _ _ _ _. NMS is the only song which I like. I'm not buying this album but, I will buy the NMS single when it comes out.

Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

You mean, support the record label who gets most of their money?

Just because I'm downloading the leak, who's saying I'm not going to be first in line to buy the CD? Yes, I'm downloading it right now, and yes, I will also be buying the CD. It doesn't mean I won't be buying the CD if I already downloaded the leak, as that makes NO sense to me. I don't know where you people get it from, but no.

Also, the best way to support a band is to go to their concerts, which most money goes to them, unlike buying a CD where the record label gets nearly all the money.

jagnum1fan

jagnum1fan Member

I must concur with people's review in the fact that it is very ballad heavy. This is not really my style or what I think of when I listen to LP. It's hard to listen to and think that this is the same band that did HT and Meteora. It will take some getting used to but for now any review I give would be negative. Some people will like it and some people wont.

I think that they will lose people and gain others because it is such a dramatic difference. I will still support LP though and buy the album. I knew this album would be a change though so I wanted to hear it so I would know what I was getting myself in to.

-sigh- I thought it was gonna be ok by all the songs that were getting leaked at first but the rest of the cd is totally different. If you like it then great and don't criticize other peoples opinions. we all are allowed to like different things so why bother to piss other people off.

Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Well said :D

I will be first in line on Monday the 14th because I can buy it before college and happily listen to it whilst I am coding and read the lyrics :)

I love the whole album. Downloading it has made me want it more now :lol:

jagnum1fan

jagnum1fan Member

I agree that is where I feel like I pay my debt back to the band when I go to the concerts and I know that they are getting what they deserve and its not just pennies that they earn from it.

erasethepain

erasethepain Well-Known Member

I like the album even though it's mostly slow-ballads. Musically, they stepped it up, especially Brad and Rob. I think Mike used his real voice for once as in he can recreate this live.

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

ok..yes Hahn is good and all, but hes only on "What I've Done"..just because he doesnt have a part on the other songs doesnt make the album a piece of shit, get over it!

somebody please tell me where to download it! And yes, i'll buy the album May 15 as well..i will still support the band, but i need the album now! lol.

tripleh3lix

tripleh3lix Well-Known Member

They release it because its gonna get all around anyways.. Whoever is gonna buy it , is gonna buy it period. Whoever isnt and just steals their music, that sucks ass specially hard core fans, but whoever doesnt like it id understand that.

androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

omg yes! Why must my internet speed be so slow T_T I wanna put it on my PSP so I can listen at school. This is great news!

Beca

Beca Plug in baby.

Nanananana not listening!! :p Nah i'm not downloading it, i'm waiting :)

erasethepain

there's samples on more songs than just wid. im kinda amazed though at how little they used mike and hahn.

loco

loco New Member

I'm not saying it's shit because there's no Mr. Hahn. It's just that most of the songs are slow and really soft.

I don't understand why Mr. Hahn is still in the band if he hasn't got his equal share in the songs.

Last edited: May 4, 2007
    Swifty64

Swifty64 Member

Can someone answer this please

erasethepain

little things is the acoustic guitar, in pieces is the solo.

brad showed he can play guitar in this album. personally, i like the solo.

loco

loco New Member

Did you listen to the solo at the end of Little things??

Zenigame96

Zenigame96 Active Member

I've already pre-ordered it on iTunes and I pre-ordered the Super Fan Edition off their website, so even though I'm looking for a download I don't feel bad...

But this is REALLY FRUSTRATING considering all the filtering my parents have on my computer.. I keep getting blocked for "hacking" and other crap like that...

Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

The Little Things You Give Away DEFINITELY has the solo in it, even LP said it would, yes In Pieces Has a solo in it, but it isn't as emense as in TLTYGA.

LP Tekkie

LP Tekkie Well-Known Member

I've bought the album twice already. I bought it on iTunes and pre-ordered the Special Edition CD/DVD fan pack. By the way...this album is freakin' amazing!

erasethepain

now i did.

20. 666Liam666

666Liam666 Active Member

The solo in the little things give you away is as good as they made it sound

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.