Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

-edit-

Ugh... never mind.

Last edited: May 1, 2007
  2. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Whoever you're talking about sounds like a bitch Will. =\ I hope she calls you, sorry. And even if she did, I'd be giving her the cold shoulder as well if I were you.

Yeah, don't even bother with it.

3. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

:hug: Poor Will. Common decency out the window :( Hate it when that happens..

As Anya says give her the cold shoulder and just ignore her for a while, she will then realise what she's missing :)

4. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Today, we had our dog, who we've had for over ten years, put down. She had a brain tumour or something. Fuck this.

5. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

*hugs tight*

6. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Thanks hun :hug:

I guess at least I've got something to cheer me up at least, I'm going with Natalie to a party on Friday night, so I guess that takes away some of the absolute shittiness of today.

7. Dylan

Dylan Well-Known Member

I'm dating someone next saturday .. she has a boyfriend.. i think her boyfriend is gonna kill me .. :ermm:

8. Joeykat

Some people on my course need a serious reality check. We are on the final hurdle, 3 weeks til half term then 2 weeks after that left. We get set work to do (mainly working on assignments) and what are most of the class doing? Playing on games. That is what they are doing. And this one guy real aggrivates me, he has done since the beginning of the year, he has that arrogance that is really off putting. I told him to get his butt in gear the other day because he was playing on games when he should of been doing the assignment work, he told me to 'Butt out of his business, you can't tell me what to do cuz you aint the teacher so shut up'. Of course I say: 'Make me!' And he shuts up. The thing is, he still has 15 assignments over due.. Yes 15!! Whilst I get all mine in on time, tis a struggle sometimes but I manage it. But its just grrrr >.<

9. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Man, Mike is seriously a strange man. I know I was due to get fired soon, and I really should have quit myself. I mean, looking at my report card, it seriously killed me. I've been working way too much.

Although, I don't get why he hires two new people, one of which is an manager [replacement for Paul, who quit out of stress, I guess]. It's only his second shift, and Mike tells him to fire me. Where's Mike? Hell if I know. I don't understand why he got someone barely a day old to do his work for him.

I'm glad I'm finally free of that place. Now I can finally put my mind to where it should be, at school. I've been working nearly every day, with no time to spare for homework -- of course it's going to affect my marks, dimwit.

What I learned out of this? Firstly, stay well clear from the foods industry. Secondly, if the owner/manager is crazy, flee immediately. The only things keeping me there was the money [I could use a new computer...] and the people working there. Working there wasn't necessarily thrilling to me, hence why I was fired.

*shrug* Work/money is not important to me at the moment, I need to dig myself back up from the hole I made at school.

10. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Trust me, things like that don't pass overnight no matter how hard we try to forgive and forget. I've been going on almost 3 years now and there are days where I feel the same as what you said Louis. I've gotten better over time, but it always hurts deep inside. Whatever you said, was basically all of my things, feelings, whatnot for Angie. You try not to think, your mind catches you and makes you think, you have sporadic dreams about that person when you don't want to, and it just makes you sick when seeing her with a boy/girlfriend. Maybe if she wasn't the way she is now, maybe things would be better for me. I mean, i'm happy for her, but it sickens me knowing that my first true love is now swinging for the other team.

Just hang in there. I swear, being like this for 3 years is going to rear it's head and reward me in some way for coming this far. Maybe the same will happen for you too Louis.

11. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Thanks, man. I appreciate that. I really do.

12. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

omgwtf Matt's back??????//

Yeah, I'm back once again, maybe to stay, maybe not. Anyway, I thought I'd give an update on how I've been.

Last time I was here, I was a miserable little bitch of a kid because of some girl who forgot I exist, and I made such a big deal of it, whining about how I'd loved her for years and couldn't do anything about it. Well, I'm almost embarrassed to say it, but I got over it in like, 2 days.

...actually, I'm so happy that I could never be embarassed about it. On the spring trip to Vancouver with the marching band, I fell for a girl in color guard, a sophomore (I'm a freshman). I hung around with her the entire week, and completely forgot about the girl I'd been so hung up about. Of course, on the fourth day or so, everyone tried to pressure me into asking her out, spawning the most awkward day of my life, but I got over it. I discovered she'd liked me since marching season (a lot) when we got back, and I asked her out the next day. So, now I've got a beautiful girlfriend who I'm very happy and lucky to be with (Bonus points because she's older, too. :lol: ). It felt great to overcome that awkard part of myself that's afraid to go for a girl.

So, that's the main reason I'm so much happier of a person now. Also, in band, I've adopted a spot on the drumline playing snare, which is what I always wanted, and I'm playing tenors (That cool-looking set of 5 or so drums that everyone freaks out over) next year.

There's more to it all, but I'll save it for later.

Point: I love where I am now, and it's good to be back. :D

13. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I'm glad to hear you're doing better, Matt. I really am.

Tenors are fucking awesome. I'm in Marching Band too, but I play the clarinet.

14. Matt

Matt Official Ghost of the LPA LPA Super Member

Thanks, man. I've seen that you've been having some problems, so I'll try and help like you all did for me.

It seems like your problem is nearly identical to my old one. Though, I'm not going to tell you to forget her and move on, because I know how hard that was, and I wasn't even trying to when it happened to me. So, my advice is to focus on something else. It won't help to do nothing, because inevitably, you'll think of her. It really does feel like an addiction, I know, but for your own sake, just try not to think about it so much. I used to think about that girl day and night, wondering if I'd ever have a chance with her, and it drove me insane. However, when I told myself to just relax and take it all as it comes, I felt better. This really is a tough kind of problem to deal with because when you have that instinct to keep it inside, there's not much to do. I was that way, and it sucked. Still, it is a good thing you're talking about it with us, much better than driving yourself crazy alone. That helped me a lot.

I'm not completely sure that will make sense to you, but it's the best I can do with my knowledge of your situation.

And clarinets, I really don't have anything to say, but that's just because the clarinets in my band are all elitist bastards, giving me a rather biased view of them. But, I'm sure you're not like them, so I say it's cool.

Note to self: Revive marching band thread later.

15. Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Why the hell do the good die young? Blah...

16. Tomi

Tomi &nbsp; LPA Addict

Aren't band trips amazing? ;)

17. LPstreetsoldiergurl14

LPstreetsoldiergurl14 Well-Known Member

I thought I would just write on here for the heck of it. My boyfriend and I are going on 4 months soon. The sad thing is he is moving in at the end of June like 18 hours away from here for about 4 years he said he might come back but doesn’t know and I’m going to college for 2 years so after I am done I could just move out there with him. We both know we want to get married some day. To keep in touch we’ll both having our cell phones so we can call and text we’ll have the internet and he wants to write letters also. But there are a few people who are telling us to break up and end everything we have. I can see why they are saying it; they don’t want us to get hurt. But I also have people saying if we really love each other we will stay together even though we’ll be far apart for awhile. Plus in this there will be a huge trust issue. I’m just kind of confused on what to do if we should stay together or go on break. But I’m scared if we go on a break he will find someone else while he’s away. I don’t know.

18. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

MY SISTER IS PREGNANT MY SISTER IS PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM GONNA BE AN AUNT FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!! (w00t)

19. Joeykat

:lol: YAY!!!

I'm a twice around the bush aunty ;)

20. Anya

Anya Lost LPA Super VIP

Leones? :eek: Oh my goodness, tell her I said congrats!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.