Linkin Park PSP Themes :D

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by androidkaita, May 19, 2007.

androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

NOTE : I did not make any of these themes, credit is in the link. You can only use these themes if you have a custom firmware.

This was posted as a contest over on qj to make a Linkin Park theme. The winning one was the one made by d1ckies. Im actually using that theme right now. If you know how to use it, have fun :)

http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=1562230&postcount=229

Nick

Nick Great Job! LPA Super VIP

i need help getting a custom firmware..possibly something by darkalex as a 3.XX custom firmware

if you can help me on this i will be extremely grateful, the trouble is finding all the files to upgrade to one..well least i can't find them anyways

androidkaita

Well first of all, If you have any firmware higher than 3.03 you cant do anything. If you have 3.03 or below you need to downgrade to 1.5. After that you just download firmware 3.40, and 3.40 OE-A, then read the readme, and it should make sense.

All the files that you need are on dl.qj.net just search around in the PSP section for downgrader, 1.5 firmware, 3.40 firmware, and 3.40 OE-A

m3te0ra m4n

m3te0ra m4n Well-Known Member

I love people who know their PSP stuff. :)

Nick

ok luckily i have 3.03

so once i get to 1.5, i upgrade to normal 3.40..THEN from their turn it into a OE ?

androidkaita

NO! once you at 1.5, upgrade to 3.40 OE-A! do NOT make the mistake of upgrading to official firmware 3.40. If you do, you can never have fun until a new downgrader is released :(

Nick

lol ok i havent gotten round to even downgrading so good that you responded

im going to work on it in a few minutes actually

androidkaita

cool. remember to keep your batter at 75% (i kept mine at 100) and keep the power cord pluggged in at all times. good luck

Nick

kk so im at 1.5...can you hook me up with a link to 3.40 OE-A you were talkin about

can't find it and i dont wanna get the wrong one like i did last time

androidkaita

Nick

sweet...running 3.40 OE-A baby YES

now back on topic finally, how do i get that LP theme by D1ckies cause theres no download anywhere for it

ok i got it but how do i apply it?

Last edited: May 20, 2007
    androidkaita

lol I forgot to post dl links sorry.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/1xnybi

thats the theme.

So what you do is start your PSP holding down the R trigger. Then scroll down to advanced, then toggle flash0. Now plug in a USB cable. Click open folder on your computer. Then you will see (6 I think) folders. Back up these folders somewhere on your harddrive. Then using the file you downloaded above. Extract it, and there will be 5 files. On your flash0 go to VSH>resource, paste the 5 files here overwriting whenever promted. If all goes well you should now be using the theme. If not, do the same process but put in the files you backed up instead.

Nick

sweet, thank you

mcpancakes

mcpancakes Well-Known Member

wow androidkaita if that thing in your sig is actually true, that's sad. 92%? that's crazy high. I've seen other versions, too:

98% of the teenage population has a myspace. if you're one of the 2% that isn't an emo bastard, put this in your sig.

the others are just serious ones. that myspace one is my favorite though. DAMN I hate myspace. :D

androidkaita

lol I dont know if its true. I just saw some guys sig that said 92% listen to rap, 8% listen to real music, put this in your sig if you dont give a shit about the 92%. So I changed it to my likeing. :)
    This one is true though.
    Most gifted teens listen to heavy metal. Now, Whats the smart choice in music?
    lol

glad I could help hybrid claw :)

Last edited: May 21, 2007
    semiHYBRIDITY

semiHYBRIDITY Active Member

First, how the hell do you download the file. I keep getting the error:

"You cannot download more than one file at a time.

Please finish your current download first or upgrade to sendspace Max™ to enable multiple, fast, top priority downloads.

If you are not already downloading, you are sharing your Internet connection with someone who is. You may be connected by shared IP or by a Proxy (Test your connection). Our free service allows one connection per IP only. You will need to upgrade to sendspace Max™, or try again later."

Second, when I manage to DL the file, I cannot extract it, like you said. It's a rar file. (sorry if rar files can be extracted somehow, I'm a noob at these kinda things)

Third, where is the toggle flash0 thing you talked about? I held down R but couldn't find the toggle flash0 thing. The closest thing I could find was "Enable Flash Player".

Please respond ASAP.

P.S.: Sorry, if I'm sounding like an ass, but I really wanna get it into my PSP...

Nick

its in advance and make sure you have 3.40 OE-A or some other custom firmware, 3.40 OE-A works the best for how he describes how to get it up there^^

androidkaita

Extract it with winrar

Hold down R, go to advanced>toggleFlash0 then on computer, Vsh>Resource
    Replace all the files here with the extracted files, make up backups of the origninal files first though.