This is Unbeleivable

Discussion in 'The Living Room' started by androidkaita, Jul 16, 2007.

androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

I have been using Windows Vista for the past 2 weeks withot any problems at all, until this morning. I went to burn a DVD, and I wanted to put a background picture for a menu, so I went on firefox ad got one. then My computer froze. Thats already weird, why would it freeze from such a simple task? So I pressed ctrl+alt+del, and selected start task manager but nothing happened. So I turned off my computer, then turned it back on, and it said missing operating system. How the hell did this happen? All I was doing was saving a picture in firefox, and my whole harddrive got corrupt? THis is seriously driving me insane. And also my brothers computer has stopped working again, it dosnt even turn on anymore, so the only thing I can use right now is the Ubuntu Live CD, Which is ironic because this is what started all the problems in the beginning. I really need help guys, this is pissing me off sooooooooooo much.

EDIT

Problem Fixed by putting in the installation disk and clicking repair...... but wtf happened?

Last edited: Jul 16, 2007
    Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

It's a conspiracy by Microsoft to try to get people to stop using Firefox. :lol:

But seriously, I have no idea.

androidkaita

androidkaita Well-Known Member

its ok, I fixed it.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

That's rather odd. I'm surprised that happened.

But it is Vista after all, so, it's not that surprising. Let's hope it doesn't happen again.

Neil

Neil Super Duper Member LPA Super Member

It looks like hardware. If you've been having all these problems across all these OSs on the same computer, I'd speculate a hard drive or motherboard issue.

the_stars_of_destiny

the_stars_of_destiny Active Member

Yeah lol, I completely agree with you mate... Knowing Vista... It is definitely not surprising. :p