Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

:hug:

I know what you must be going through. My brother would be 14 tomorrow, he died when he was a month old and I feel so guilty that I haven't visited his grave in 12 years at least :( Doesn't help that he is buried all the way in North Yorkshire and that I can't remember which church because it was so long ago.

2. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Awww...hugs to all. :hug:

3. Pacey

Pacey Well-Known Member

Really? Saggittarians are like that? Interesting. I find myself not understanding them. I have this big starsign obsession lately, and I noticed Im not friends with any saggittarians or Leos at all... compared to any other star signs. However, I was pursued by a saggittarian recently, but not for long, it seemed he was ALL into it, but I didnt respond, and next week he has a girlfriend? Interesting. I'm Capricorn by the way :p

Ok nothing to do with the flirting.

In that respect. You can't change who you are, I guess you can try tone it down, maybe even just with this guy you have a slight attraction to, flirting doesn't harm, but i guess it depends how your partner feels about it.. What star sign is he?! :'D

4. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

My mom's Sagittarius-- help me. :lol:

I'm a Capricorn too! *high five*

5. Joeykat

I'm really starting to get fed up of being pressured to go uni, not only by college but from most of my family too. Yes I may have the potential to go further on but the only thing that matters is what I want. I don't know what I want to do with my life so please stop piling the pressure on and let me be. /rant

6. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Lawls, yeah. Saggittarians are indeed flirts. Leos are quite the attention whores :]

Apparently Libras (like Jay) are very outgoing, which is odd, because Jay's quite anti-social o_O

7. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

If I here the term 'love' once more I'm gonna fucking lose it.

I bet you if either of their girlfriends said tomorrow ''no more sex'' both of them would drop them like a hot potato. Love...ha.

8. Pacey

Pacey Well-Known Member

I'm friends with a few librans, and they are all pretty anti social, well not anti social, just not outgoing. Librans like beautiful things and hate violance.

Im lucky to have a tauras Dad and a Cancer mum, so I can get along with both :D

Capricorns rule. Apart from the ..status seeking, money hungry moodiness part :D :'D

9. monkey030306

monkey030306 Well-Known Member

unholy confessions

Where to begin? I feel like shit right now. I havent really discussed this with anybody, except some of it with my girl. We've been together for a year and four months now... for the most part we do get along very well. But i have a jealousy problem... i can't stand to see her talking with other guys, especially since she is this very outgoing person, as opposed to me. I try not to make it a problem but i just get angry. for example: we go out with a group of friends, it could be her, me, a guy friend and a girl friend... i just feel like if she is going to get attracted to other guys and leave me for them (that happened to me once). The problem is that she is very social and sort of like to be the center of attention... i dont like that too much.. dont get me wrong.. we make a good couple and we love each other so much. yesterday, she and some friends from work went to the beach without me, fine because i was working in the morning. we met up in new york city... i met her friends, none whom i met before. It was a girl friend and two guy friends (from work). I really dont know what got into me but the only word i told those guys was "Hi my name is ________". and we were hanging out for like 4 hours... I was extremely quite while my girl and her friends were having a blast, having fun, laughing, (i found nothing appealing). She asked me what is wrong with me within the first 5 minutes we met up and i said nothing... i was ok. we were trying to get to a free dashboard confessional concert but we coulnt make it because we got lost. i was "mad" about that.. because i dont care too much to see them live.. either ways, she was still having her fun without me, as she told me. i felt like an outsider, even though i put myself in that position... then i began to listen to my ipod loudly and just follow them around.. i felt like going home but didn't want to leave for some unknown reason! i dont know. she was talking about hanging out and drinking once we get back to new Jersey but i showed no interest at all. at that point i was aggravated! it could easily be the jealousy issue but im not certain. We were all waiting for the train to go back to Jersey, however that was the wrong train station.. i left to go home, find the right station myself... none of them noticed i was gone. then i found it... i sent a text to my girl of the right location... as she was arriving my train was there so i said bye from afar with my hand and got into the train. i know that was wrong... but either ways i had to work early in the morning. later on in the night i refused to pick her calls up.. after the 6th missed call from her i called her up to tell her that i dont want to talk to her tonight. she cursed me out.... then later today she calls me up ONLY because she wants her Guitar Hero game back, in which i forgot to give it to her on the day before... that pisses me off. SHIT MAN!! i hate this position i am in right now.... i call her later and she ask me if i call to apologize.. i didnt say anything... before she told me that she will never forgive me for what did that night... and today she tels me that is not going to happen any more because we are happy only when it is only us two... we are going to go out with friends seperately... i didnt find that as a big deal because we dont always go out with friends, except her family. i dont want to break up only because i act this way, i dont her to hate me or leave me for somebody else because i am like this... *sighs* i just need to find a way for me to get over this... i dont want her to cheat on me again as she did "unintentionally" with a guy she was getting attached to... i shoudlnt say i havent cheated as well, but it was when we first started dating.. we weren't that serious... we both know about those situations and we have apologized for it. anyways, i love her not to be with her... this sucks ass. for some reason lately i have being listening to Avenged Sevenfold's "unholy Confessions" a lot... i dont know if it has to that with the situation.. i know we are not going to break up right now... but what about in the future???? man.... *sighs*

10. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

I've taken to yelling out 'Ha! You said the L word!!!' everytime someone starts talking about love.
    Its quite entertaining :lol:

Last edited: Jul 19, 2007
  11. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I'm a libra.

I don't think that I'm anti social but I can't just say it like that.

My right ear has been acting weird for more than a month. Like I feel that something is inside it. Shall I get it checked?

12. Christopher

Christopher Über Member Über Member

You really disappointed me... I think you should talk about it, but I'm not going to be the responsible one... again.

13. Messy Marj

Yes.

14. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

But it's an on and off irritation, like you know when you feel like you have loads of water in your ears but it will not come out?

It's something like that.

15. Messy Marj

If I were you I would go anyway, if it is indeed something the doctor can always give you antibiotica or do something else.

16. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Ear infections suck, trust me. I had some and it's not fun.

:hug: Get better soon, baby.

17. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Yep I have that. There's water lodged behind my right eardrum and I get atleast 2-3 ear infections a year. I'll be the first to admit that the pain is so great that it's braught me into submission and to tears on several occasions.

I hope both our ears heal soon. :lol: :)

On a different note, I just watched a documentary on that nazi twin pop band Prussian Blue and I've gotta be honest, it nearly reduced me to tears. I always thought that they were just horrible people writing songs about the most awfully racist things but after watching the documentary I have a very different view.

These two beautiful girls were braught up by their dispicable, racist cow of a mother and manipulated into believing her beliefs. She took them out of school at age 5 and taught them herself, they never stood a chance. The image and reputation these talented young women have is nothing more than a product of their mother's horribly racist views that she has braught her daughters up to believe are the right beliefs.

If you ask me, the western world shouldn't be wasting it's time overseas killing people, it should be eradicating the real threat to our freedom - people who take democracy as a right to spread prejudiced and racist views.

I wouldn't at all be surprised if in a few years the twins see how wrong they and their mother have been and stand up against all this. Their mother truly is the definition of evil. Manipulating her own flesh and blood into her beliefs and voicing her opinions through them. Because of her, millions of people around the world want her daughters dead and they don't deserve that one bit.

18. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

UGHHH.

i have a pisces dad and a gemini mom.

i might be a sag, but i'm a pisces rising sag, which means im like...wicked cold when you first meet me o_O;;;

dfsuoadf; guh.

my exes have been caps and pisces. i lucked out with a libra.

19. Joeykat

I'm a Libra... A true Libra if I am going by reliable resources of what a true Libran is. Meh...

20. Tomi

Tomi   LPA Addict

6am AGAIN. Bad Tomi! BAD!

*mutters* Need to break out of nocturnalism before it's too late. Damnit! >_<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.