"Bleed It Out" Video Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Snail

Snail LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

You know what? I agree.

This video just felt lazy, despite all the work that went into it, that's the vibe I get from it.

GigaScythe

GigaScythe Well-Known Member

Ohh, ok.

Paperku7

Paperku7 Banned

NOVICE

one of the worst =/

Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

I demand a remake. <_<;;;

Ant

Ant Ambient

Not going to lie... it's the worst video I've ever seen from Linkin Park, right next to "One Step Closer." I love both those songs, but the videos for each stunk... "One Step Closer" was better than this, video-wise.

mmmmtastycookies

mmmmtastycookies Not black & white, only organized confusion

yeah ummmm....this video is short and pointless. when the only thing cool about an lp video is watching water fly through the air in reverse, there is a problem.

The Last Saxon

The Last Saxon Well-Known Member

I was expecting more... :sleep:

abajaj2280

abajaj2280 Well-Known Member

uh. its not that exciting of a video, but again they didnt expect this to be a single...

-x-ecks-x-

-x-ecks-x- Well-Known Member

Worst LP video ever.

I don't get how some of you can say "it'll grow on me". It's a video, what's to grow? I lot of people said the same thing about MtM.

In short, the video is not imaginative nor is it really entertaining. Plus BIO is probably one of the crappier songs off MtM imo.

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

Chester..lol..no wonder why his nickname back in the day was "Chester the Molester", lmao.

spikeshinizle

spikeshinizle Well-Known Member

I really like it, dont understand that hate coming from a lot of you guys. I mean, did you really want symbolic CGI creatures again? Its a cool break from the traditional LP video, lots of fun and really cool from a technical standpoint!

heshboy

heshboy Well-Known Member

I think I'm seeing a trend with LP. The new LP is lame, but will grow on you just because it's Linkin Park. :(

Video 1/5

Song 4/5

Chester wtf/5

agapong

agapong New Member

bah mike should just stop holding the stupid guitar and actually rap with just the microphone. And rob should be jumping around and shaking his cool afro. I just think that a slowmo crowd only works for this song if it juxtaposes well with action on the stage, which in this case was a little dull (apart from the vivid pelvic thrusts).

Well imo the video wasn't quite brawly enough. Should be faster and more violent during the main verses and chorus, and then during the bridge they can put in some close-up slow mo shots like the fight scene in 'snatch' where brad pitt gets punched or like someone getting bodyslammed lol. I thought some other ideas would be like rob or phoenix kicking people who try to get on the stage off, or joe hahn doing a cameo as one of the brawlers. Oh well random. Decent video anyhow.

chadzero

chadzero Active Member

True, the slow camera didn't really get you in the mood like a fight, it need fast cutting between shots (or more shots) and some good clips of fighting in there.

miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

I think that What I've Done was a better video but i'm still happy about it....It's cool and something new but i was expecting a little bit more from them...oh well i'll get obesessed with it with time :D

monkey030306

monkey030306 Well-Known Member

wow i was expecting something better and with surprises!!!! they could have def. done much better.. this is the only video i was actually kinda boring.. im surprised because it's such an amazing upbeat song!! oh well, i still like it...

Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

Hm, tsk tsk. I don't like this video. I mean, I understand the whole point of this video was to "have fun" but nothing seems really creative or something that I was expecting for the video.

I thought something will come up in the middle of the video, at least, explaining why the ppl started fighting or watching the band playing in another set... But nothing. To be honest, I expected this video to be more like Faint.

Seconded.

I feel as if this video was made because the song was been requested and they band felt "obligated" to make a video for it, not because they actually had a concept on what they wanted to do...

Last edited: Aug 1, 2007
    Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

He's always tried to be Scott Weiland though. I was watching a Velvet Revolver video the other day, and my brother thought Weiland was Chester.

Video wasn't bad at all. Just not up tp LP's usual level is all.

Astat

Astat LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Uhh...they picked it as a single themselves (or at least Warner picked it and the band agreed with them). How the hell did they "not expect it?"

Anyway...Chester's crotch is seriously about a foot away from the mic stand at all times. I don't get how him rocking back and forth to the beat constitutes "humping the mic stand." This is almost as ridiculous as Jim Morrison waving his hand up and down getting him arrested for "simulating masturbation" after a concert.

20. minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

yeah, i gotta say the same. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.