"Bleed It Out" Video Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

What's to keep us from thinking the next video won't be just as shitty?

2. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

Maybe it will, maybe it wont. Personally, I have faith in Mr. Hahn. He is a great director and this is coming from an aspiring filmmaker. But answer this: has Linkin Park made a shitty video in the past? No. Maybe they have been a little strange (flying whales, anyone?) but they have all been very unique and amazing. I give Joe credit on this video because shooting with only one constant shot is an EXTREMELY hard thing to do. Also, this song is a hard song to do a video too (Trust me, I know. I shot a video for this song for my class and failed...hard. I'll see if I can put it on YouTube).

Yeah, it could've been better, but Mr. Hahn had an idea and went with it. And for that, I applaude him. The reverse fighting was a really cool idea and I gurantee if he sped it up everybody would be swinging from this video's nuts right now.

EDIT: Sorry if this post made absolutly no sense, I'm a little drunk right now and I reread it 5 times and fixed all the spelling mistakes that I could. :lol:

Thank you. :)

No Derek, YOU are amazing. :lol: If it wasn't for you making this site, I wouldn't have a place too set some of these n00bs striaght. :lol:

I don't mean to sound like an asshole in some of my posts but some people on this board are acting like they're life is over because this video was not that great. Honestly, it's very annoying. There is nothing wrong about expressing your opinion; I'll all for that. It just really grinds my gears when people blow things out of proportion which I see a lot of on these forums.

Out of the 4 years I've been a member of LPA, this is by far the most ridiculous post I have ever seen. Congratulations.

...and this is the second. I'm sorry, but this is exactly what I was talking about earlier. People blowing things out of proportion and trying to come up with these double meanings based off a video which involves people beating the fuckout of eachother. Give me a break. I'm sorry Colonel, I respect you as a poster and I hope you were just joking. :lol:

...and this is the third. I like how you don't even back up your statement. The only thing I could agree with is how they changed the way they dressed. But music wise? I don't see it.

---------

Now if you guys excuse me, I'm going to go pass the fuck out. Goodnight.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2007
  3. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Thread closed. :lol:

4. steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

I think all i'm gonna say is the way the band are approaching this new style is what they chose which is fair play, but I personally feel they have lost ALMOST everything that was great about them. I'm not gonna lie, i've been dissapointed with MTM right from the start, it's already lost it's spark for me, I listen to Given Up then move onto the next CD. This obviously shows that I haven't changed my music taste, but whats strange is i'm into alot of genres of music e.g Coldplay, Keane, Korn, black light burns, nine inch nails, Guns n Roses etc.... and never listen to MTM, yet kind of reminds me of the bands I listen to.
    I've gone off topic here obviously but felt the need to say that!

5. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

Paul = LPA Pope :lol:

6. handthatfeeds_25

handthatfeeds_25 Well-Known Member

7. Colonel Sanders

Colonel Sanders Well-Known Member

after another look its quite fun video, certainly one they had fun making.

8. Gitsnik

Gitsnik WAAAGH!!! Über Member

9. Scarlet

Scarlet Well-Known Member

eww... lmao Chetser looks TERRIBLE. His clothes are waay too tight and that shirt has to go. Other than that, the video is okay. Not better than "what i've done" though.

10. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

well after watching the video many times i see that this single wont surpass WID's success

11. miny_girl_LP

miny_girl_LP wow the dark side has cookies!I'm there!

Fight! FIGHT!!!! YAY!!!:lol:
    i agree having a second look at it makes me smile:D it's quite fun watching how they beet up each other hahaha:lol:

12. Diablorojo

Diablorojo Well-Known Member

Cool
    a shitty video for a bad song.

we need another in the end style video..

13. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Since when did the quality of a music video determine the success of a single? In many respects, Chester wearing a George Michael-esque getup out in the desert for What I've Done was extremely laughable, but that single went on to be one of LP's most successful singles to date.

It doesn't matter how good the video is. Chester could be imitating Michael Jackson in this video and I guarantee you it would still perform well. Why? Because the song is catchy and that's all you really need to be popular in today's music industry.

I don't mean to be a dick, but I'm nearly ready to close this thread because people seem to just be pulling statements out of their asses at this point.

14. marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

Dude...no.

15. Derek

Dude, thank you for that. In The End was one of their most pointless videos if you ask me.

I'd favor a video like From The Inside before another ITE video.

16. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

Ahh, thank you Derek. I've always thought From the Inside's video was way too underrated. Noone get me wrong; I like In the End's video, but its something i wouldn't put on my iPod.

17. marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

@ Derek: Something like that. I'd also pick Breaking The Habit, Numb and Faint and that's it. On the other side...Reanimation video army beats them all...

18. PHiNx

PHiNx New Member

Am I the only one around here who thinks that "One Step Closer" was and still is their worst video ever made? :D

19. Derek

OSC just looked cheap.

But then again they didn't have any money back then so it wasn't supposed to look high budget. :lol:

20. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

(OFF-TOPIC: From the inside was their best video ever, imo.(Next to breaking the habbit))

Bleed it out's video isn't THAT bad. I've watched it a few times and you have to at least give them credit for trying something...different.

I still don't really think BIO's video is as good as most of the other MV's. But like MtM everyone's just expecting WAY too much from this MV.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.