"Bleed It Out" Video Released

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Jul 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YKA

YKA Well-Known Member

I think that the meteora videos, in general, were the best ones they've done so far. i love the BTH and FTI Videos, but my favourite video was numb.

as for "the worst video lp has ever done" - i don't think that Bleed It Out is a bad Video. I think te worst one was One Step Closer (I know, it wasn't done by joe) - everytime I see this video, i have to smile because of mikes hair and how the band was trying to be like..."oh we look so damn hardcore"

lol, i remember when Mike once said "i have to apologize for my red and blue hair"

2. light_the_dark

light_the_dark Member

this video could have been better but at least the bar fight was cool

3. Xenogenesis

Xenogenesis Well-Known Member

Yeah, the music videos from Meteora are my favourite ones.

4. Seinfeld

Seinfeld We are the nobodies LPA Super Member

The videao basically WAS the bar fight...

5. Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Someone string together the live BIO vids, add some effects and we'll have a respectable BIO vid.

6. [Tezzy-Tez]

[Tezzy-Tez] Well-Known Member

Reading the mass of pointless shit in this thread and such bias one tracked opinions of people (including mods) and needless stress over rather trivial things has given me eye cancer, made me not only lose the will to contribute to the debate and thread but also the will to live ¬¬

7. Ant

Ant Ambient

I think it would've been better if they just played it forward instead of backward... it just looks stupid backward, IMO.

And, as for their best video ever... "Papercut."

8. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

..You know a thread needs to be closed down when people start judging other's opinions.

9. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

aaaaahhh the good old days when was still cool to listen to LP...

10. Paul

Paul The Ultimate Victory LPA Super Member

My favorite LP video is Faint. The lighting effect that Mark Romanek used was breathtaking.

11. My Violent Heart

My Violent Heart Transmissions echoing away.

What are you talking about? Sorry, but I've never gotten this whole 'It's cool to listen to this" thing going on. Seriously, if you follow that, thats a sad way of choosing what music you like and not. And honestly, isn't it 'cool' again to like Linkin Park? Looking at the fact that What I've Done has been their most successful single to date, you should get a pretty strong hint on that.

I really am tired of some people on this thread. Yes, these forums are for posting opinions and i really respect that. But it seems whenever something new from this band is up, some people just go too far bashing it. I'm not trying to judge anyone's opinion, as i know they can be different. But some people still haven't realized that Linkin Park is doing what they want to do and that they enjoy doing it. This video may not appeal to some fans of LP, but like Paul said, every band has one video most fans wont ever get to enjoying. And really, we shouldnt be mad at them for doing it anyways. If thats the direction they chose, that was their choice, and they've gotten many, many new fans. I know that some people think they've gone the wrong way with this video, but it will get up there soon. Until then, let's post honest opinions without going too fas as to bashing the video and Linkin Park.

[/rantforaboringnight]

12. Misi

Misi Well-Known Member

don't u guys think that chester tries to look like Dave Gahan from Depeche Mode ?

PS : did anyone tried to play the video backwards ?

13. marijaLPnarkos

marijaLPnarkos Well-Known Member

:thumbsup:

14. steve12

steve12 Well-Known Member

15. Top2Bottom

Top2Bottom Well-Known Member

I don't really like it. As a die hard LP fan I've come to expect the best from the guys, but this doesn't live up to what most of us were probably expecting. I think the camera work should have been more fast paced, creating a hectic feel to match the tempo of the song. Mmm maybe an alternative video should be made lol...but I will still watch it happily enough everytime it's played on tv.

16. Tom1191

Tom1191 The Frozen Creek

meh, i like it.

17. JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

exactly how i feel :)

18. Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

I second that too.

I really got tired of reading all the silly post on this thread about 'how much its sucks'. It didn't suck, it just could have been better.

& to stress the point other people have said, the continuous camera shot over the reverese bar-fight is really quite an achievement. I really applaud Joe for that!

19. Cuidado314

Cuidado314 Well-Known Member

Little tidbit off-topic post... I was watching the X-games last night, and BIO played, but when they gave the credits of the song at the end, they called it "Let It Bleed". This kinda made me angry. lol. Just had to share it... if anyone else noticed, didn't it make you angry as well? haha

20. JNudda

JNudda Guest

I am so totally doing that, that is an awesome idea.

I have collected HD versions of BIO at Webster, Download, Live Earth and SNL, and will be making a BIO live version music vid. Ill let you guys know when Im done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.