Billboard Charts: August 16th, 2007

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

My sincerest apologies for being late with the Billboard charts. Went on a mini-vacation out of town. Anyways, here they are:

Billboard Top 200 Albums
    Minutes To Midnight - #12 (Last week - #10)
    Billboard Modern Rock Tracks
    Bleed It Out - #5 (Last week - #5)
    What I've Done - #6 (Last week - #3)
    Billboard Mainstream Rock Tracks
    What I've Done - #9 (Last week - #7)
    Bleed It Out - #10 (Last week - #13)
    Billboard Hot 100
    What I've Done - #32 (Last week - #33)
    Billboard Hot Digital Tracks
    What I've Done - #21 (Last week - #22)

Minutes To Midnight doesn't seem to be getting much of a bump from "Bleed It Out". The album fell two spots as it continues its slow decline down the Top 200 Albums charts.

Meanwhile, "Bleed It Out" continues to rise the charts (slowly but steadily) as "What I've Done" does the complete opposite. BIO finished the week at #5 on the Modern Rock charts, while it jumped three spots to #10 on the Mainstream Rock Charts. WID fell three spots to #6 on the Modern Rock charts, while it dropped two places to #9 on the Mainstream Rock charts. The song also made one-spot leaps on the Hot 100 and Hot Digital lists.

CHW42

CHW42 Well-Known Member

The video is pretty bad for Bleed it Out, maybe that's why it isn't giving MTM much of a boost. BTW is the song even on TRL countdown yet? Haven't checked lately.

Zer0

Zer0 Member

That doesn't make much sense, and I thought the video was rather good.

Mr. Hell

Mr. Hell Banned

thanks...

arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

give it time the oficial release of the single is Aug 20th (tomorrow) most people dont even know the single is out

i mean the video isnt even on LP YT Channel

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
    blueeye

blueeye Well-Known Member

The single is not yet out, its not on Youtube and WID is still pretty strong so imo BIO just needs a bit time to be recognized as a new single.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

very true - i've only heard it once on UK radio stations (and that was today :lol:)

Bennington_Hahn

Bennington_Hahn This goes out to everybody still hatin' LPA VIP

Does anyone know when the Maxi CD single will be out? i checked in stores today, but it still weren't there.

The One And Only....

The One And Only.... Well-Known Member

ya i have heard it a few times here in Omaha,NE. the radio station that i listen to always has this thing called listen to what's hot and new. ya and they play it quite frequently. ya and i started hearing it about a week ago. so ya, dont know if its the same for anybody else??

Misi

Misi Well-Known Member

WID is much better then Bleed It Out
    i hope M2M will stay up for a long time :)

Last edited: Aug 20, 2007
    LinkinParkHotspur

LinkinParkHotspur Well-Known Member

My first post in...ok...since the day the album came out

Wow, so I haven't logged in it says since 5/15/07, the day the album came out. I guess the main reason I was reading a lot of information on the LPA before was to find out any kind of information regarding the new album. I've probably only visited the LPA a hand full of times since then.

BIO is way too new. It's not going to really do anything for the album for at least a couple of weeks. Even though the video was posted on youtube weeks ago, there are still plenty of people who don't know it's a single and haven't heard it on the radio. I understand some radio stations are playing it and have been but not some of the most popular ones. As a matter of fact, I myself have not heard it on the radio yet. It's not even on the playlist of the most popular radio station in my area. It hasn't been played once yet around here but it will. Today was supposed to be the official release date so it's just a matter of time. The only people that really know it's a single are fans of the band or people who have read on websites like this that it is one. A normal casual person wouldn't know otherwise. As for What I've Done, it's been a single for a LONG time now so it's only expected that it will gradually fall off like any other song. If you made me pick which one is better, I'd probably take What I've Done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.