Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

UGH, I HATE HIS GIRLFRIEND. Fucking teenie bitch with her annoying voice and over-make-up-ed face. FUCK YOU.

Ah, nice to get that out of my system. :lol:

2. Linja

Linja Good. Be magnanimous. Über Member

Prepare the Wentzicles.

3. Disenchanted

Disenchanted The Black Parade is Dead! LPA Super Member

*laughs evilly* Excellent...excellent.

4. Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Alright, guys, I'm in a bit of a situation here. I was wondering if you guys could help me out and give me some advice. It'd be very much appreciated.

So, as some of you are probably aware, some time ago, I had feelings for a girl. I bitched about how much it bothered me on here several times. Well, as you guys probably do not know, I'm over her and for the past couple of months I've been dating another girl, and things are working out well with that.

The thing is, the girl that I liked before, I really dislike her now. It's to the point where I get rather uncomfortable around her and I just find her all-around irritating and a nuisance. The group of friends that I hang around with at school have recently been hanging around her a lot and have started inviting her to a lot of our get togethers. On Thursdays, we have Office Nights (we sit down together and watch The Office) and I stopped going to those because she started coming to them.

Today, I was invited to a pool party by that group, but she's going to be there.

The thing is, I haven't been hanging around with this group as much because she's there. She makes me unhappy and it seems like everytime I'm there and she's there also, I can't enjoy myself. I sit there uncomfortable, and silent. Also, they all seem to pay attention to her, so I begin to feel lonely. I don't like feeling lonely and ignored. I don't like her being there. I feel like I have to stop attending these get togethers simply because of her.

So what do I do? Do I go to the pool party today? Do I tell my friends that I don't like her? What am I supposed to do? I want to hang around my friends, but I don't want to be unhappy while I'm around them.

I hate these situations. :(

5. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Looks like you're going to have to talk to your friends or the girl. My best bet would be the friends, because they would better understand you since you've been hanging out with them for a longer time. Cause if you talk to the girl, she'll end up bitching you out and the whole "You can't choose my friends" bullshit.

Hope you get through this though. I've been in situations where the ex I can't stand is friends with the people I hang out with and such. It sucks, let me tell you.

6. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I just noticed, today Maxime and me are 25 months together! :sorcerer:

7. Joeykat

Joeykat Forever watching...

Nawwwwh congrats ^_^

:hug:

And my you have the cutest sig ^_^

8. Messy Marj

Thanks! :hug:

And thanks! :p

9. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I agree with Kevin. Bring her up in conversation with one or two of your other friends (not all of them at once because it might seem like you have a really big problem with her, and even if it is the case it probably wouldn't be a good idea to begin with), and then mention somewhere along the line that you aren't so keen on her anymore. At the very least you should recieve some kind of clarity on the situation.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2007
  10. Louis

Congratulations!
    Kevin and Dean: Thank you. I think I will do that. It means a lot, guys. :)

11. Messy Marj

Thank Louis!
    I hope everything works out fine for you. :)

12. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

to think that i was even thinking that way...

13. Louis

Thank you. I hope so too. :)

14. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Yes! And Labor wins the election! Bye Howard, bye sucking up to America and George Bush! :D

15. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

Why does my brain wanna tell Angie about what i've told you all already (about you-know-what)?

16. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Congratulations Marj! It seems like it's been so much longer then that. I'm really happy for you guys! I can't wait till me and Andrea celebrate our 2 year anniversary. Next month (hence the countdown) we are going to be spending New Years weekend together and it'll be our 4 month. That means we have 20 months to go till our 2 year :lol:. Oh well, we'll make it to that no problem!

Again, congrats Marj. I am so happy for you two!

17. Rachel

Rachel look at my horse. LPA Super Member

Jay and I will be spending our 26th month together on Tuesday. I am so happy.

WE HAVE TO GO CHRISTMAS SHOPPING FOR EACH OTHER.

im hitting my grandfather up for 100 smackaroos.

18. Messy Marj

Aww, thanks Derek. It does seem way longer haha, but I guess that's because we've been counting since the day we've met...but we basically did almost everything we could on that day. I know, how slutty, but here I am, still together with him, it just feels really right. :p
    I'm sure those 20 months will go fast for you two aswell! :sorcerer:

19. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

It's not slutty. Me and Andrea did some things on our first weekend together after the concert (hopefully she doesn't mind me saying this lol), and that's because we loved eachother and it felt right so we didn't think we were going too fast. To me, if you love someone and trust them a lot...then it's not moving too fast as long as you know you will still be with that person down the road. Considering me and Andrea were friends for 5 years, and carefully considered our options for a while before making the committment to be together, I know we will last a long long time.

I could go on and on about how happy I am about this relationship, but people already know and are tired of hearing about it, so hah. Let's just say I think about her all the time. That should sum it all up :lol:

20. Messy Marj

Yeah you're right, we were friends for about a year before we actually met, that day was full of butterflies...heeeeh ^_^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.