Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Tonight I told my parents that I don't believe in god, as in the bible and jesus I've told them and hinted at them that I didn't believe everything that was in the bible before but tonight was the first night that I had ever told them the straight out truth and to tell you the truth it felt great, still they say if I don't believe what they believe then I can not live in their house, they also said that I have a demon in me, and that was evil and was going to hell. I've told them that I wasn't hurting them in no way shape or forum and asked what did it matter if I believe something differnt than what they do. They kept on saying that it was wrong, and I kept saying that I didn't believe it was so it can't be and they kept trying to persaude me that I'm not right and that I'm not a good person. It's just so upseting that I can't be the person that I want to be. I know they care about me or they wouldn't try to get me to change my mind I just can't see why they won't let it go and let me be who I am, and them be who they are.

2. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

I can't believe I did this. I threw it all away and now, im just wishful thinking now.

3. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I couldn't imagine living with a family who were religious. It's wrong for parents to bring their children up as religious in my opinion because they need to find these things out for themselves. Religion should be everyone's choice and not forced upon them at birth.

I think it was really good of you to stand up to them Jesse. Just because you're not a believer that doesn't make you a bad person or evil. If anything it makes you normal.

4. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

A friend's uncle died of cancer.

5. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Thanks for the support man! And I know that it makes me normal, I also agree that it's wrong to force relegion upon people at birth, in my personal opinion it's brainwashing children. I've tried to explain to my parents that just because I don't believe in the same thing as they do that I'm not bad, but they say "We can't live with a non-believer and you'll have to find somewhere to live"
    What really really really pisses me off is that that can live with a christian who had admited to something very wrong (I'm not allowed to say what it is but it's bad) and can not live with a good person who is not a christian.

@Kramar I'm very sad to hear that :(

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008
  6. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Oh god... shes going out with him next weekend...
    oh god...
    Every girl I've ever cared about has ended up with this guy...
    My best mate.

I've been in love with this girl for 2 years.
    And now shes with him...

Oh god...

7. Penny

Penny LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Awww...poor you...
    :hug:

8. Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

Harlz/Jordan, fuck dude, I'm sorry to hear that. Just think I guess, it's only one date.

Hang in there brah. :)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  9. Cale.

Cale. Banned

Those who hesitate, masturbate.

10. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

My boyfriend would love you for saying that. I completley agree. I've just recently figured out that I don't believe in what my family has brought me up to believe. I just feel that it's so...fictional.
    Jordan, hun, you just gotta hang in there. You will find the right girl for you, and all the pain you're going through now will just make it that much more satisfying. I'm sure that that's not what you want to hear right now, and I understand that, but it might help to try to think of some light in the dark.

You're a good guy, from what I can see. Give it time sweetheart. I'm always around if you need someone to talk to. :hug:

11. Phantom Duck

Phantom Duck You are my detonator. LPA Super Member

Hahahaahah I'm choking.

(no offence to Harlz, I'm referring to Cale's post)

12. Cale.

Cale. Banned

I give out all my meaningful relationship advice in Random Thoughts. Daniel will confirm this.

13. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I must be the best friend in the whole fucking world.

I'm talking to my friend and the love of my life about ways they can resolve their differences and get back together. What the fuck do I get out of it apart from seeing her with him. Fuck.

14. Daniel

Boy oh boy, do I know that feeling. Unfortunately I've kind of had to get over it. It sounds cold, and I'm not trying to tell you to do the same by any means, but I realised I just couldn't continue. It's pretty fucked, but hey. I know it makes no difference, but still, hang in there man.

And yeah, what Cale said is true. He turned RT into a relationships advice session.

15. Friskey™

Friskey™ LPA Super Member LPA Addict

I know the feeling all too well. Hell, I even know how it's going to end this time around as well. The bastard pretty much never cares for my best friend, treats her like hell sometimes, and what not. Well the two finally broke up, which is like amazing. Not because of me, but because she's gone from that shit. I just want a guy who will fucking treat her right. Of course, all the things she says she wants right from a guy, completely speaks to me about it. But i've learned that I shouldn't care about it. All I just know is that, with the way things are going, she's probably crawling back to that...well I can't say it. Get in trouble for calling him an "s" word that is familar if you've seen American History X. Cause that's what he fucking is.

Fuck, my friends are stupid. Not you, guys.

16. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

I need a fucking mouse asap! I'll surely lose my right arm if I keep using this one! >_<

17. Daniel

I actually kind of like feeling empty (as in hungry).

I'm slightly worried. =/

18. Misfit Jay

Misfit Jay I'm down with tippin 40s to your memory. LPA Super Member

I have fucked so many things up in my life. I think it's time for an end it that.

Is this worth getting arrested and possibly kicked out of my house for?

You bet your fucking ass.

19. Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I shouldn't have sent her the message, yet I've got a feeling she would've felt discouraged and ignored if I didn't. I feel like I screwed everything up before it even got going.

So much for my being happy. For now, at least.

20. Harlz

Harlz More Scared Of You Than You Are Of Me LPA Super Member

Dammit girl, why plan for a week that its just us going tomorrow, and then invite him?
    *confusion*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.