Phil Schneider

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Babali, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

Phil Schneider was an extraordinarily brave man who knew that he was going to be killed because of the information he was revealing to the American public in the Spring/Summer of 1995. He was murdered on or about January 10, 1996 in Oregon.

Phil was a geologist, structural engineer, and underground tunneling expert who participated in the construction of many deep underground cities and bases in North America and abroad for the government. In May of 1995, suffering from terminal cancer, he began giving talks in Las Vegas describing in detail the underground cities, the government's secret deal with negative aliens, high alien technology being employed by the government-including "corbamite" (element 140), mining on the moon, FEMA and martial law, the coming New World Order takeover, the Alien/ NWO genocide agenda to reduce the earth's population by 85% before 2029, and a host of other stunning revelations.

Watch his lecture, beginning here:

[YOUTUBE]HuuztmqFQrQ[/YOUTUBE]

This man had his fingers shot off by an alien, his chest blown open, and was later killed for giving out this information. May he R.I.P., and may we not let his life go wasted, okay? It's time for the world to wake up. :)

Much love, Babali

Frankie945 likes this.
    Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I know a little bit about 'alien'-related stuff and I guess I am an advocate of some of it on a basic level, but this is too crazy for even me to believe, whether it's real or not.

Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

I'm sorry, but I can't help but lol @ a lot of these 'revelations'. Next he'll be saying the aliens are in on a conspiracy between zombie Hitler, the Jews, Big Foot and the KKK to rule the world or something.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

You should maybe stop making threads now.

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

Are you insane?

Captain-EO likes this.
    Daniel

Daniel Run for your life. LPA Super Member

:lol: . Kudos to the kid for having the guts to actually post something like this, but jeez....

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

*music from twilight zone*

lololololol

Will

I agree. I believe that there is extraterrestrial life, maybe not advanced enough to even know what fire is, but I believe it's out there somewhere.

This, however, is just a tad on the ridiculous side of things.

I read this guy's article on Wikipedia, and it sounded like the synopsis from a bad (a very bad) sci-fi flick.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I think this guys a bit extreme but I wouldn't say all of his stuff is nonsense by any means. The alien part however is. :lol:

David Icke and Alex Jones talk alot about the upcoming events in the world that could possibly lead to martial law and a new world order involving a worldwide police state and to be honest all the signs that they've pointed out have actually come true.

David Icke's opinions are a bit more extreme in that he reckons that the government or any one with any significant power has the same bloodline as reptilian beings who descended to our planet thousands of years ago and breeded with human beings imputting their secrets of knowledge and power into their minds. It sounds pretty stupid but there's actually evidence that the acient Mayan civilisation told of beings who came to earth and shared with humans their knowledge of the universe. For those of you who can't be assed to research any of this then just watch Indiana Jones and the Kingdom Of The Crystal skull. :lol:

One thing I'm certain of is that we are heading for a global police state. All signs point to it and the stupid thing is that people will be so afraid of their fellow man that they'll be practically brainwashed into accepting that. Anyone who wants to know more about this kind of stuff without the element of obscenity should check out infowars.com. Alex Jones gets a bit carried away sometimes but he speaks alot of sense. One thing you must never do though is just take in the words these people say. You're much better off researching it on your own.

By the way, just in case anyone thinks people who believe in stuff like this are paranoid conspiracy theorists then let me give you a piece of advice: disregard nothing until you yourself can prove it's false. I know that's a slight contradication as I said the alien thing was nonsense but in all honesty I can't prove it's nonsense but niether can Mr. Schneider prove it's not.

Captain-EO likes this.
    Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

I hope you guys actually took the time to watch it. I don't know how a guy can fake his stomache being torn open, his fingers being blown off, his attempted assassinations, and his eventual murder 7 months later.

Come on. I know it all sounds a little ridiculous, but this guy was killed for saying these things. It might seem insane, but that's what our society has been completely formed to... to think the truth is absolutely crazy. It's not my fault you've been fooled by these guys. So many people have, sadly. I'm just trying to share so it has been put in front of you. You just have to look at it.

Much love, Babali

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

That's pretty much what the NWO is supposed to be.

I agree though, with the two points you ended the post on.

Will

I mean you no offense, and I respect your opinions (which you're preaching as if they're fact), but there are a lot of logical explanations for all of those things.

There are claims that he was murdered. But the likely explanation is that he was sick of being a nut-job and decided to off himself before someone did do it for him.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I agree that people need to wake up and realise that there's some pretty serious shit coming over the horizon but one thing I hate is when people try to force opinions on other people. Let them find out for themselves. I think you'll find that, while the majority of people do tend to follow the news and the government like sheep, people aren't stupid and more and more people are starting to question what's going on.

Will

I'll agree that a lot of weird things go on within every government that no one's aware of (for good reasons and bad reasons) but this is just a little ridiculous.

This is almost as bad as the guy who filmed a documentary of a supposed "interview" with an alien. The whole thing was a huge joke.

Just because some guy claims a bunch of seemingly movie-esque things happened to him doesn't mean they're the truth. I could go into hiding for a year and come back with some huge, overblown story, but that doesn't mean it's true in the slightest.

Hell, my uncle was stationed at Dover Air Force Base for several years; he could've made up a lot of bullshit stories, but he didn't, because he's not insane.

Babali

Babali Well-Known Member

He was dying of cancer already, but was strangled before the lecture. The claims on Wikipedia are false, obviously. Of course someone edited Wikipedia. I don't know why you think you'd be able to go to Wikipedia and get the truth about the government. To think that is as ridiculous as thinking that they have any credibility at all for all of the lies they've spread. The government has been doing this and planning this for over 60 years, and they know what they are doing much more than you know what they are doing. They have the smartest people with them. They don't make mistakes, either. They're so much smarter than you must think they are. Of course they have secret technologies, of course we're not alone (the Apollo astronauts even admit this), of course our government lies. To think it's insane is to buy in to todays propaganda, but that's just my opinion, and I'm not calling any of you insane for following what seems logical because of your indoctrination. I understand, and I know you're not insane. Well, I'm not insane, either, and I do know a little bit about what I'm talking about, I believe, and I wouldn't share it with you guys in a Serious Chat if I didn't believe you should probably hear it. Whether you agree or disagree is up to you to decide, but there is much more information out there than this video of a guy with cancer, murdered, who tried to spread the truth. If you think that Wikipedia is going to tell you the truth about this guy, well, I have just as much right to call you insane, but I'm not gonna. Stop with the name-calling, instant assumptions, and look into it like I said, please. :) If you don't want to do that, don't participate in this conversation.

Much love, Babali

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Indoctrination? =.=
    You seem to act superior and arrogant, but that's just my opinion.

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

[​IMG]

FIGHT THA POWER!!

Captain-EO likes this.
    El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Yeah, we shouldn't trust wikipedia, we shouldn't trust our governments, we shouldn't trust our friends and families but we should trust you and some wacko that claims he was abducted by aliens.
    No offence but this is bullshit, and if you really believe this and take it all seriously, you'll be made fun of just like that idol of yours probalby was.

Much love, Dušan

Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I lol'd :lol:

Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

Anal probes...

Discuss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.