InnerPartyTracklisting

Discussion in 'Other Music' started by Luke, Sep 4, 2008.

Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm on the traffic team too. I didn't apply for free tickets thought because I bought them before I got the e-mail lol. I've been doing a good job promoting them. Made 200 flyers promoting Die Tonight Live Forever and handed them all out.

JJ

JJ [i cant spoll preply]: LPA Super VIP

thats cool - i replied to the email they sent out and told them i had my ticket already. but they still said i could have two more so i jumped at the chance lol. trouble is i cant seem to find people to go with me :mellow: all my friends are either away or busy :/ so if you live anywhere near Boro and have nothing to do on friday night.. give us a call :lol:

Luke

I just fucking hung out and got slightly drunk with the band. They're all such nice people and I'm gonna meet up with them on monday. Fucking amazing. Pictures soon. :)

JJ

im slightly jealous lol - i hope i get that opportunity on friday :)

hey whats happening on monday?

Luke

Me and a few friends might be taking them out for a drink on their last day in London. :)

I'll upload some pics later. :)

JJ

wow Luke.. thats pretty damn cool

Luke

I completely forgot to upload pictures today so here's one and I'll upload the rest tomorrow.

Here's a pic of me with my friends Marcus and Mike with Patrick the lead vocalist:

[​IMG]

minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

Good work. :)

JJ

tomorrow.. tomorrow!! i cant wait!!

minuteforce

Have a good one. :) And give heaps of details when you get back.

"This Empty Love" has frigging grown on me, it's become a favourite of mine.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
    JJ

dear me

that was one hell of an evening :) IPS are gods. end of.. their live show was insane! im literally speachless. although i notice that they played a lot more older stuff than tracks that made it onto the album.. doesnt bother me in the slightest though.. their performance of Transmission was quite simply stunning.

innerpartysystem // Transmission

[YOUTUBE]TtPsz3iv6c[/YOUTUBE]

(it was like that but way better)

i told them afterward that it was a fantastic show and they thanked me. plus i got my album signed by them as well :)

when i first turned up some crappy local band where on stage and Pat snd Jared where just wandering around checking them out, i moved in for the kill, we got chatting and i even mention the little following they had made right here on the LPA.. they remebered you Luke btw :) Jared told me that IPS got asked by LP if it was okay for some of their footage to be used on LPs new live DVD as well.. Pat was like "oh i didnt know.. thats kinda cool" that got me excited! Jesse and Kris woke up and came over.. while all four where there i asked them to sign my cover - they seemed really keen too and where impressed that i had the album :) from then on they treated me like a roadie. they gave me a tour poster and a free shirt! this was like 7:30 and they werent supposed to start 'til 10:30!!

i hung about with them some more and then they went off to prepare or whatever. Jesse had some girl with him i think.. she was hot! but anyways.. the gig started at around 11 or so, and they didnt finish 'til 12 on the dot. it was beyond great. i was like.. as far away from Jared - as you are to your computer screen.. i even pressed some buttons on his synth and sag in his microphone! the.best.gig.ever

i congratulated them on their performance and went home! i couldnt sleep, my ears hurt and i had two cans of relentless! all in all one hell of a night :)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2008
    Luke

This is gonna sound gay as hell but what did they say about me? :lol:

Sounds like you had an equally good night as I did. I forgot to mention that I was right in front of the stage and Kris gave me some of his JD as they were setting up lol. And yeah Transmission was fucking immense. They like remixed the remix of Lovers Dancing aswell which was cool. They really are legends.

To be honest, althought it was a simply amazing gig, I'm really depressed that I don't get to hang out with bands more. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
    JJ

lol they didnt say much im affraid.. Jared was like "oh yeh that kid from the other night Pat" (looking towards Pat..) He just nodded.

:mellow: thats it basically.. but still they rembered you non-the-less

every track just seemed so much better than the 'orginal' MP3s.. it was just totally energetic and just out of this world!!

Luke

SCORE! :lol:

Funny story actually: I bought Pat the drink he's holding in that pic I posted and like 2 hours later I was like ''so, Patrick, since I bought you a drink earlier, you gonna buy me one?'' and he got me a JD and coke but at the same time the guitarist from Furthest Drive Home owed me a drink and bought me a southern comfort and lemonaide so I had two drinks in either hand bought by musicians signed to labels. :lol:

No wonder I'm depressed I'm not hanging out with them anymore. :lol:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
    minuteforce

:lol:

Luke

Here's a video of 'The Lovers Dancing' I took with my camera of the gig I was at. It shows how close I was to the stage. :)

[youtube]ceUfdyo1msk[/youtube]

minuteforce

Frigging, that was far better than the versions on the EP, they should record it that way! Did they switch up all the songs like that?

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
    Luke

Pretty much. They didn't play much of a set though, it was only about 9-10 songs long. Every song was slightly different to the album/ep/original version apart from maybe Die Tonight Live Forever. To be honest though songs like Obsession were different than the album version before it was even released.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2008
    Will

Will LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

I finally got a chance to listen to these guys. They're not too bad. Their style's been done before though. They reminded me of The Medic Droid and 3OH!3 (that's not a bad thing).

20. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I like these guys better than Medic Droid. Mostly because MD sounds so much more... happier? I don't know, IPS is so much more intense.