Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Try to think that is way better to be alone than to have an on and off relationship, you're so used on getting back together that you may think that being alone is not better but really it is. It may hurt in the beginning but honestly, i don't think it's worth it. Just try to be strong and think about it every day. Once you get into a healthy relationship you'll see that is wasn't worth it being in one that wasn't stable. If you need to cry and feel crappy then do it, because it's normal but think that you're doing it for your own good. And if you want to go on with your live, don't agree on getting with him again even if he says that he's gonna change and that everything it's gonna be alright, good luck.

2. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

@ Nikka: Yeah, this is basically what I would say. If the relationship is just not fulfilling, and all it does is flip flop between hurting you (the "off" part) and then being briefly happy (the "on" part), but in the end you're just depressed, it sounds like it might be healthier for you to just go through the hurt one more time, rather than who knows how many more times? It's hard, and as Johnny said, you'll be sad, but in the end you might just feel more free. If you ever need to talk you can always PM me.

3. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

Pissed off. Got ditched by an old friend who chose to have dinner with her boyfriend rather to come and catch up with me.

4. John

John LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

and that pissed you of why?? most of the people tend to choose their partner instead of their friends, i thought this was obvious.

5. Chris.

Chris. LPA Super Member Über Member

Ugh, I am getting really fucking sick of this.

I realize that yes, I should be grateful that I have a job in this harsh economy and don't get me wrong, I am. I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. However, I think it's completely ridiculous that I have to do 3 different peoples' jobs for them on a nightly basis. It's not my job to stock beer in the bars and it's not my job to restock the ice. I'm the only one working the front counter from 6pm until 1am on Thursdays and I have a class at my college on Friday mornings at 9am. I don't have the time to waste to sit there and do any more jobs than I have to. Vacuuming a 40 lane bowling alley by myself, cleaning the tables, sweeping the floor, stocking the bar, stocking the bar at the front couter, and cleaning the bathrooms. All for what was, until now, under minimum wage (I didn't know it until now and they fixed it). Then I work Friday nights and it's not nearly as bad but that's because I have a manager on duty to help me. He helps me clean and he helps at the front counter. How am I honestly supposed to run 5 leagues while stock the bar and expect to please everyone? Answer: I can't. The day shift really needs to get their shit together and realize that they need to stock the bar before the night shift comes in. It's not like anybody goes bowling during the day anyways.

Besides, on Friday nights, I'm expected to set up everything for Saturday morning when they don't set up anything for me. I'm sick of this being a one-way street and at some point I have to demand some respect and not just get walked on.

EDIT: Not to mention the fact that on Fridays for the past month, I have been clocking in at 5pm and I don't get out until 3:30am. And now this weekend I have to keep scores for a high school meet on top of working Thursday and Friday night. I cannot see myself getting more than 12 hours of sleep within this four-day span.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2009
  6. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Holy. Her heart problem is causing her strokes, seizures, and brain damage. She might need open heart surgery, which has a 50% survival rate...:cry:

7. Messy Marj

Messy Marj LPA Addicted VIP LPA Addicted VIP

Wauw, I hope she'll survive. :hug:

8. esaul17

esaul17 antichrist

Thanjs :hug:. She has had such a tough life. I am so worried for her.

9. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

:hug: Woow..

10. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

When you haven't talked to that friend for over ten years and talked to them just that day as you ran into each other in the street - now you should understand.
    Ten minutes later after last message telling that she's coming -
    Me "where are you?"
    Her "at the petrol station filling up, we're on our way,"
    45 minutes later.
    Me "where are you?"
    Her "at the Mount having dinner with my boyfriend,"

_

Pissed off again. But this time, severely. :angry:

I got in trouble for doing something right. When will my mother wake up and sue that bastard for all that he's worth? I'm ready to sue him myself and my sister would do the same thing if we had the money to do so. He's left so many people financially and emotionally crippled.

If he wasn't overseas right now, I would march down to the courts and sue him for fraud, theft, and emotional damage. I had every right to post that stuff about him on that forums with people that he ripped off. I would post the link to the forum site where Dominic warned everyone about him but I'm afraid I'll get done for spamming and there's even proof that he's a criminal, and yes, he has been arrested by the FBI in America before, that's how much he is of a cheat. My sister went into debt because of him and so did the rest of my family.

I know so much shit about Mum and his previous relationship it's not funny. I can't believe I have lied time and time again to my family to protect my mother. It wasn't fair on me and it still isn't (even though they're not together anymore). I was ready this morning to go down to my sister's place and spill everything out to her. She only knows the half of what has happened!

:angry:

11. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

hmmm i guess i missed my opening...should have never played on luck and be more decisive on my part...

12. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

The SAT has exhausted me. Hopefully i'll get good marks. And then consider going to USA.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
  13. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

I hear Florida's nice... ;)

I'm sure you did great on the SAT. =)

14. Arlene

Ross: I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope she pulls through okay. :hug:

Sylar: That really sucks. If they won't pull their shit together, you need to take a step. Don't stock the bar for them, or something. Make them do it, and then maybe when they have to do it themselves the might realize that it's nice to give/receive help.

Aisha: I'm sure you did fine. :)

--

Ballet is really starting to upset me. I have a problem with my feet...they cramp up and hurt SO bad all the time during class, mostly in my arches of my feet but sometimes elsewhere and even up through my ankles and into my calves. I can manage okay in regular class, which is just wearing flat ballet shoes, but pointe...I really can't handle it anymore. Since my feet hurt me I really favor them and whenever I'm doing pointe at the barre I use the barre to help me get on my boxes (the hard end of the shoe, when you're standing on your toes), since my feet aren't strong enough to do it anymore. So now...after they hurt, my muscles are getting weaker, I'm losing ALL of my technique. I used to be able to be beautiful on pointe. Now, I have to do everything I can do just get up ON my toes without using my upper body to help force me up.
    Now I never want to go to pointe and I feel so ashamed/embarrassed about it that I'm afraid to talk to my teacher about it. :(

15. Trumtram

Trumtram Well-Known Member

16. Nikki

Nikki I have no idea what is going on LPA Super Member

Arlene, the only way you're going to be able to get help on the matter is by telling your tutor about it. While it's good you're admitting the problem to us, as well as yourself - there is little we can really do about it.

I'm guessing Ballet is a hobby you are truely fond of. if this is the case; have a word with your instructor. Never be afraid of your weaknesses - be proud in the fact you're actually brave enough to admit them in the first place.

17. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

And I will have to visit you when you get here =]

18. Arlene

Well, my teachers know about the cramping in my feet and that they hurt, andI think she can tell that I've been having extra trouble recently, as they've been getting worse. But I've been trying to get the courage to talk to her about how difficult pointe is for me now, thing is, I just know that I'll end up crying and then I'll feel stupid. I mean, then she would see that I really care and stuff but I hate feeling weak.

But thank you. I think I'll try talking to her Monday evening.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
  19. aki*lp

aki*lp LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I really don't want to study in Pakistan or Japan. I'd rather be in an English oriented country since it's the language I'm most familiar with.

So I'm keeping UK, USA and Canada as my options.

20. Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Aside Florida, I heard California was nice also! :D

Fuck, i'm tired, a terrible flirt and don't know why i'm sad over that fact I'm just a bad flirter.
    Fuck, my friends..what i do for them. =\

Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.