Got Something You Want To Let Out Part 2

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Todd, Apr 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ophelia

Ophelia LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Alright you Irish bastard. How many damn times is it going to take before you quit coming back, for the love of God, we even banned the entire country of Ireland for a while just to get rid of you, and here we are, back again.

Quit fucking stalking me, quit asking for audio over and over again, and just go troll around under what ever bridge you call home.

Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2. Iain

Iain i am a sloth LPA Super Member

I'm Irish.

3. $pvcxGhxztCasey

$pvcxGhxztCasey meanwhile... LPA Addicted VIP

I don't think Dad is getting any better. While I was out with friends, feeding my numerous addictions, I come to find out that my mother has taken my father to the ER. When I got home from work earlier today, he was complaining about the right side of his body, mainly his near his ribcage, was giving him problems. It turns out, he's in the early stages of pneumonia, has fluid build-up in his lungs and pleurisy (which explains his trouble breathing and his voice being very weak).

2009 is the longest year of my life.

4. Iain

That doesn't sound good, Casey. I'm really hoping that your dad gets better soon. :hug:

5. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

I came to the library to borrow a textbook today, and it's listed as overdue... since 2004.

To the person who withdrew it, if you're reading this, fuck you.

6. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

I'm strongly considering whether to go back into education or not...And even if I decide to, I have no idea if it'll be here or back home in England.

Thing is I'll probably have to do 2 years of higher eduation before I actually move on to university or college which is something I really don't want to do. I want to pick a subject that interests me (which will more than likely be music related) and just stick to it. The social factor is also playing a big part in all of this because I feel like I'm missing out on alot of oppertunities to meet people.

At the same time I really don't know if I have what it takes to go straight back into education after 3 years of being out of it. The same old crappy routine every day just got tedious for me in sixth form so I dropped out and while I don't really regret my decision on the whole, I do regret several things I missed out on back then. Either way I need to make a decision before next summer because then I'll be 20 and it could all be too late by then.

7. Ophelia

Luke, there's some really excellent colleges in San Francisco, even if you just start off at a 2 year college, going the Jr. College route at first might be easier for you, and you wouldn't have to go every day, you can either go 3 days a week, or 2 days a week, depending on how you design your schedule.

8. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

If your boss can give you time off for your tooth before the birth, why is it you must insist on having your tooth removed when she's born with me stuck in Sydney with Mia, learning to take care of her, while on the other hand you said you want to come with me and learn as well?

Why are you making excuses?

9. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

I'm so fucking annoyed right now. Today started so well but it's on a downward spiral since then. I hate this!.Im not going to drivers ed today

10. Ophelia

The telephone conversation I had this morning was one of the most heartbreaking things I think I have ever experienced. I still feel so incredibly ill and just meh.

I wish I could just make things better for my friend.

11. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

Yeah I kind of know how you feel, in a way. I took one year off after finally finishing school and am already regretting it, and that's just one year. Not being obliged to do anything was fun at first but then it became a shock to me, and now I'm finding stuff to do I'm always in between being excited and upbeat about things to being really stressed out and pissed off at some of the things I now have to do. It's worth it though, I guess because on the whole I feel like I'm finally growing up and getting it together.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2009
  12. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Sooo me and Steve went on a date Thursday night, to dinner at this sweet Italian place. And it was great. He looked great, smelled great, blushed around me occasionally, paid for it and everything, and then talked to my parents and my gramma for a little while when he dropped me off. It was great. :) They got a great impression of him, my dad really seems to approve (he's going to school full time, taking some difficult classes as well as working) so it's just...excuse my repetition, great. He's just so easy to be around. I feel happy, and important to someone.

13. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

That's really great to hear! :)

14. Arlene

Arlene Oh what tangled webs we weave LPA Super Member

Yeah! Thanks hon! Dude, I need to text you. We haven't talked in forever.

15. Sonic

Sonic Searching for the last Chaos Emerald... LPA Super Member

Then do it. :lol:

16. Fox

Fox Love & Trolls LPA Super Member

SO! I'M SO HAPPY. lol

It seems like turning 18 years old has actually taken a toll on me. I just got promoted, and I'm currently assistant manager at my store. I get paid literally 2x more than what I used to get paid as a sales associate. My boyfriend and I are great too. Soon in less than a month it'll be our one year anniversary and we might actually move in together next year. School is amazing too. I adore the classes I'm taking and what I'm majoring in.

But the bottom line is that I'm extremely proud of myself. I have achieved everyhting that I've wanted for now and my ambitions have actually turned out to become my best friends. Nothing has really stopped me from reaching my goals and I am truly a hard worker.

Yuuuup, that's all.

17. Iain

What the hell. I totally didn't hear ANYTHING from them all week. They said BY FRIDAY. That means BEFORE OR ON. And yet, not a single fucking word from them. If this is how they communicate with prospective employees, I'm not even sure I want to work there anymore. Fuck this shit. If I don't hear anything by Tuesday (at the LATEST), I'm not even going to answer anything they send me, regardless of whether or not they hire me. You don't have time to hold up your end, I don't have time to hold up mine. Fuck you very much. :)

18. Mr. Benzedrine

Mr. Benzedrine Rock the 40 Oz

Casey, If you don't mind me asking, What are your 'numerous addictions?.

19. moniku

moniku Well-Known Member

DBS concert
    Saw them at Gramercy Theater, NYC. Kicked ass. Managed to stand really close to the stage despite being in the "almost complete back of the line" outside lmao. (Pretty much a person between me and the actual barricade) I touched Chester's arm when he came into the crowd! I also got one of his unused water bottles from the crew/tech after the show. One of the best concert experiences for me so far. Holy crap. <3

Acceptance!
    Well, my art portfolio got accepted to my first choice of art college/school after an in-person interview. :D

Though I was basically told I'm still holding back and that there's no excuse for me to be not confident about my abilities or work. I was actually encouraged to try out for the scholarship, which surprised me because I didn't think my work was that good...but, I'm pretty much in! (and excited about it too!)

LMAO BEST PART OF INTERVIEW: "So, are you obsessed with Linkin Park or something? Why? Not a problem though." *recognizes the faces in the portraits*

But anyways, so, so, so happy that my parents have finally accepted me wanting to become an artist after so many years of their disapproval/misunderstanding/denying attitude. It's been like that ever since my childhood, but all of that just changed and I've never been happier honestly. My mom seriously came up to me after the interview and said, "I finally understand why this makes you happy...and now that you've been accepted, I guess you really do have a talent." I seriously cried before I slept, but of happiness. For real, I finally proved myself.

Also...I saw him too. Or he came and visited me because he was working there. He met my mom too, which to say the least was kind of awkward. But they didn't have any hard feelings. (especially considering she knew about my feelings for him) I guess I'm a bit overwhelmed? Or maybe I just miss him too much. He kissed me on the cheek twice and I finally gave his gift. I also told him about something and he seriously pulled me close and whispered into my ear, "Stop. Because I don't want to see you cry..." I really melted at that point and I can't stop thinking about how we probably did look like a couple for that short amount of time.

On the other hand, I can say I'm getting over him. Although the past paragraph doesn't really show that. I dunno how to say it, but I'm accepting he'll never see me in that light. I may not be shutting him away from me completely because he rejected me, but I'm actually good with the way things are.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2009
  20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Am I right to be kinda hurt that a friend I haven't hung out with for over a month, just posted a picture of her basically hanging out with a group of people...and I wasn't invited or even made aware they hung out last night?

I was off of work, I couldve came along. It was all girls so maybe it was a girls night out but still...to not have seen this person since september or maybe even august...that hurt a bit.

Am I wrong to feel this way?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.