Enter To Win More Exclusive Prizes Courtesy of the LPA And Ve'cel!

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

[​IMG]

BE ONE OF THREE LUCKY WINNERS IN THE EXCLUSIVE LPASSOCIATION/VE'CEL CLOTHING GIVEAWAY!

Yes it's that time again! Only a few weeks after our exclusive giveaway with The Linkin Park Underground, we here at the LPA are pleased to offer you yet another exciting chance to win more great prizes; courtesy of The Linkin Park Association and Ve'cel! Listening to viewer feedback, we have decided not only to crown multiple winners, but also to open this contest up to international members as well.

About Ve'cel:

"Chester Bennington of Linkin Park is well known not only for his music, but also for his trend setting sense of style. His passion for music, art, and fashion inspired him to create a premium clothing line as unique as his music.

Ve’cel is a brand developed to promote individuality & uniqueness through different forms of fashion. Our clothing line is constructed with the finest fabrics and is manufactured through multiple hand processes achieving only the highest quality garments possible. The designs are an expression from a collaboration of creative minds expressing their thoughts through art. Our design inspirations come from those who are not afraid to stand out and break the chains of conformity. We are as passionate about the clothes we make as you are about the clothes you wear. Music, art, & fashion, it’s what brings us together!"

To enter this contest, all you have to do is write a small comment at the bottom of the entry form (250-350 characters tops) telling us how you feel about Ve'cel, what shirt design and color is your favorite (and why). It's that simple! Just head on over to www.vecelclothing.com and click on collection to view the currently available shirts and pick your favorite.

At the conclusion of this contest, we will be picking THREE winners at random to win one of the following prizes listed below:

Grand Prize:

A Ve'cel Prize Package full of assorted Ve'cel merchandise as selected by Ve'cel Clothing.

Runner Up Prize (2 Winners):
    A Ve'cel t-shirt selected by Ve'cel Clothing in the winner's provided size.

We are currently planning to end this contest on May 10th, after which the prizes will be packaged and shipped** to the winners, so please make sure to get your entry* in as soon as possible to ensure your chance of winning! After all...

(Previous LPA Ve'cel Winner Derek Long Wearing His Ve'cel Hoodie)
    [thumb]http://www.lpassociation.com/articleimages/040310-224256_0105002200-2.jpg[/thumb]
    This very happy person could be you next!

Click Here To Enter!

More info on Ve'cel:
    http://www.vecelclothing.com/
    http://www.myspace.com/vecel

*Limited to one entry per person.

**You must be an LPAssociation.com Forum member to enter this contest. Registration to our forums is free and you may enter the contest regardless of location as this contest is open to both U.S and International residents!

SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Entered. =]

Mitch

Mitch YTB

This is so cool.

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

:blink::blink:Ohhhh god! That picture of me is horrible. :lol: I'm like 30 pds lighter now. I didn't finish reading the whole thing and I am not sure if I could even enter again but even if I am aloud to, im not going to just because it wouldn't be fair. So BEST OF LUCK!!!!

P.S. YOU WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU WIN!

Derek

You can enter again, realistically there's no clause prohibiting you from entering future LPA contests just because you won once. However, if you feel it's not right for you to enter this one since you've already won Ve'cel already, that's certainly understandable.

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks for opening this for international members. :)

I hope I win.

Good luck to everyone!

Derek

Chile, aye? How are you guys doing down there? Were you impacted by the Earthquake at all? Are the recovery efforts going well?

Nobody Can Shave Me Now

Nobody Can Shave Me Now Formerly known as Ron Jeremy LPA VIP

As much as I would love some more Vecel stuff, I just would rather see someone who doesn't have any win. I know the feeling and I would love for another LPAer who really deserves it win. I felt bad entering the last contest just because I won the previous! So thanks but no thanks. Albeit im not in this im excited!!

danielpsoad-09

danielpsoad-09 Well-Known Member

Yes, I'm from Chile. Well, I wasn't directly impacted by the earthquake because the place where I was living by the time the Earthquake stroke Chile wasn't near the epicenter. There were serious problems in the South part of Chile at the beginning. After one month, people who were affected by the disaster are slowly trying to go back to normality. But still, a lot of help is needed to rebuild those places that were totally destroyed by the earthquake and tsunami. Thanks for asking btw ;)

Derek

You're welcome, stay strong.

And for the record, anybody with money to spare...please consider donating to both Haiti and Chile. Both areas are still badly in need of help.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

I entered. Here's to a chance for victory. :)

swsrd

swsrd Active Member

I entered. This is sweet. I'm totally into Vecel's design and style.
    Well done guys, thanks for the contest and giving us fans outside US a chance.
    Good luck everyone.

SpikeMinoda

SpikeMinoda Member

i like this giveaway :D always nice to see fansites offering very nice stuff to their members!!

good luck to everyone

Maunsbach

Maunsbach Member

I really like the Heaven & Hell tee in black and the Civil tee. :)

maclieberman

maclieberman Just caught in the undertow..

oh i totally entered this badboy lol. I love that u guys do this for us. i hope i win!!! =D

linkingabo

linkingabo Member

Entered..

I love the idea of creating Ve'cel.. it's good to see Chester using his creativity in the clothing industry :p I hope soon the Ve'cel will be available at least in the shops of the biggest cities of every country. ..btw my favourite design is the 'very dark grey and brown' Red Chord Tee. I simply love its colors and the design itself.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
    Jalie

Jalie Antebellum Cecity

Great contest, you guys!
    I have a question although it seems pretty obvious: Would I get man stuff if I entered?

wiiesel

wiiesel Well-Known Member

I love Ve'cel. Already got one shirt! Thanks for this givaway and for opening it to international members :)

Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Entered! Hope I win :D

UNiPersona

UNiPersona previously known as STARKINATOR

Entered…Ve'cel looks great…

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.