Random Thoughts 23!

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Luke, Feb 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

Thank you Hayley Williams for dating Chad Gilbert from New Found Glory because I'm sure that's the reason NFG have been added to the Honda Civic Tour! Which means I get to now see Paramore, New Found Glory and Tegan & Sara in Delaware!!! Yes!

2. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Good luck on your interview andrea!

3. Andrea

I already had it lol. Double posterz?

4. Derek

Howd it go? If this double posts again, delete it. My phone is messing up.

5. Andrea

Check my facebook if you have time.

It went well though.

6. Luke

Luke Mind Your Manners. LPA Addicted VIP

Cassadee from Hey Monday is really cute. God I love pop/punk rock girls. :lol:

7. Evan™

Evan™ HI! I'm Randy, I'm a Bandicoot Über Member

WAEVAN! like Wario but better and Evanish

8. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

if they ask me to explain who's the male & who's the female in computer world i'll say:
    The Male is the Processor, the female is the Hard-Disk !
    The World MOST IMPORTANT INVENTIONS DONE BY MALES not females !
    Thanks GOD for leting me be a MALE !

if we take 5 min to think about it, we realy us [MEN] act like a processor, a great Processor can works great with a normale Hard-Disk, while a HUGE hard-disk it can works with a normal/ old processor !
    a Processor need somwhere to store results & Data in [HDD], an HDD need a Processor to work out her Data :) ...
    both need each others, but with a small advantage of the Processor ...
    GOD make everything arround us work as a couples Male/Female .... my advice for, Females , please support males for the good work they did or they're doing, because you need us MORE & MORE, and it will came a day, where you'll not find 1 Male to care for you, specialy nowadays, females they are 60% of nations in all the world ...
    Females, take care of the males, otherwise you'll live in the DARKNESS !

SeeMO[Mohamed]

9. _cam_

_cam_ Well-Known Member

no comment.

10. Derek

SeeMO, to be honest I think your post needs a little rethinking. It comes off a little sexist and ignorant at parts, and is likely to piss off a lot of the women population on here. Just saying.

I might be a man, but remember...if it wasn't for a woman, you wouldn't even be here on this earth. Your mother suffered through several hours of delivering your ass into the world, just so you can act like women need men to survive. Women don't need men. Most women I've met are perfectly capable of doing things on their own, and the only reason women didn't acheive more in the past was due to un-needed sexist laws/ideals that kept them from progressing forward.

Again I'm a man, but I'm fully for women's rights.

11. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

I think he's just a bit mad because some girl just broke his heart hehe :)

12. Derek

Ah women are good at that sometime :(.

13. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

i didn't touch women rights, and i'll not do it !
    Women when they start taking descisions, the pecentage they may get wrong about it or regret its 70%, Women they don't usualy say the truth, usualy hide it (well not all of them, but like 80%),
    even if they give to Women FULL rights, they'll not invent somthing AMAZING, each thing in this WORLD is here because it has a job, and each combined items most of them done by Male-Female !
    my idea, is Male has its jobs & Female has its jobs ... when each try to do the other one job, it we'll be a MESS ...
    Men borned to do hard works, all we want is having a sweet female next to you with a sweet heart to support you, a female, when you comeback home fucking and tired, she can give you a smile, that can heal ALL the suffering you had, you can close your eyes and imagine it!
    We are eaquals, because things we can do, they can't do it, and things they can do it, we can't do it!

the only thing im asking is each do his job, Working together like a Program, running smoothly, each method/function do what is asked to do ;) this is my idea.

DUSAN: :lol: nop, its just our world is going down, things happening that doesn't happen like it before, we are living in a Mess !

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  14. Derek

Well it depends on the relationship. Some women prefer to stay at home and be the "homemaker" (I have a best friend who is adamant that such is her role in life), but with times changing...its becoming more common for the woman to be the hard worker and the guy to be the stay at home person in the relationship. Gender roles aren't the same anymore, but it doesn't mean that the world is a mess. It just means that humans are adapting with the times, and no longer conforming to extremely old and outdated social stereotypes.

Also, I'm not sure where you got those percentage figures either, because us men screw up just as bad as women do. :lol:

15. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

:p its just a guess, i want to say with there is a big chance to regret their Descisions :p !

as you said, things changing and we are trying to adapt to the new style, but i style prefere the old style ... Women they hav right to work but not let their works takes more than 50% of her family life !
    the women now taking more jobs than men because they are now MORE than us ( i mean in number ).
    and they'll totaly control the jobs in the next years, things multiplied by -1.

finally its an idea, i want each do the job he's/she's can do 100% in it ! and i don't mean to hurt any women because if there are no women in this life, i'll not work hard and fuckin wakup 7h AM to just go to work and suffer for nothing ... i do that because of her[Woman] ...
    otherwise i'll cut my **** and stay at home sleeping and watching TV !

Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  16. SecondCityKids

SecondCityKids Hey John, What's Your Name Again? LPA Super Member

Sometimes? ALL THE TIME!

17. Derek

@SEEMO: Understood. And just so you know, per your earlier post...women have made a lot of contributions to science, some very important and used everyday too:

Elevated railway (Transport) - Mary Walton 1881
    Car Muffler - Ms. El Dorado Jones 1917
    Fire Escape - Anna Connelly 1887
    Kevlar (used in bullet proof vests, and crash helmets) - Stephanie Kwolek 1966
    Life Raft - Maria Beaseley 1882
    Medical Syringe - Letitia Geer 1899
    Submarine Lamp/Telescope (used in war) - Sarah Mather 1845

And then there's Marie Curie: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Curie

Again, I know you mean nothing bad by your posts...I just like to educate people when I feel they may be misinformed :).

18. 28thART

28thART The Hard Way

@DEREK ;) Got it.

just ideas :) going in/out my head ... i love Women and can't live without'm ... and Women love men and can't live without us :p !

Peace.

19. El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Well, I wouldn't be complaining if I marry a girl who wants to work hard and make lots of money and be ok with me staying at home doing nothing :lol:

20. Agent

Agent Formerly known as Agent Sideburns LPA Über VIP

Lmao!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.