Hydroponikz's Linkin Park Remixes/Covers

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Derek, Jul 24, 2010.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

As promised...for all of Hydroponikz's fans I have come with some rare Linkin Park remixes/covers. Some of them you may know, some you may not!

Enth E Nd Cover (2002 - Pre-Reanimation)
    Recorded back when Enth E Nd first leaked to the radio, and LPA exclusively leaked the song. This was recorded before the CD version of the song came out, and the instrumental was made completely by hand by Hydroponikz, and given to LPA as a gift.

This is one of the oldest Hydroponikz songs in existence on the internet, and occasionally (but rarely) pops up on filesharing clients. Ryan (hydro) would probably kill me knowing this is uploaded
    :p.

Download
    (Right Click And Save Target As)

Hardly Breathe (2005 Hydroponikz.com Internet Exclusive)
    A fan favorite, and currentely one of the most popular "fake" Linkin Park songs on the internet...this song repeatedly pops up on YouTube as a 'rare unreleased Linkin Park demo', only to have Hydro himself come in and debunk the claims.

The true story is this: Hydroponikz made the track as tribute to Chester after hearing his part in "Rock and Roll Could Never Hip-Hop Like This (Part 2)". Upon first hearing that song, Ryan felt that Chester's part wasn't long enough and should've been a whole song...and thus "Hardly Breathe" was born.

Download

Linkin Park - (Love Ain't) Numb [Unreleased and Unfinished Hydroponikz Remix]
    A true rarity. Never released to the public until now, this remix of Linkin Park's "Numb/Encore" was originally meant to contain a verse from Hydroponikz in the bridge, but unfortunately was never finished. I never released it in the hopes he'd one day complete the remix, but sadly...it seems this will always remain an unfinished demo.

Enjoy!

Download

Marilau likes this.
    jare0674

jare0674 There's a seat here along side me...

Thanks you so much for this, oh and sorry for bugging you so much about it. If there is anything you want I might be able to help find it for you.

pharonyk

pharonyk Member

This really means a lot to me! Thank you very much Derek!

Derek

No problem. Although I did post some of his really old work...honestly Ryan wouldn't mind it. He really loves the support of the LP fan community. He's gonna be releasing a debut album soon (indie label), and maybe...just maybe...I'll be able to score an exclusive track for you guys :p.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

What are these? Can someone explain who this guy is?

Derek

You're likely not aware of him because you were very young when he made these covers (Enth E Nd is 8 years old lol)...but basically this guy is well known in the LP community for covering Enth E Nd back in 2002, and making "Hardly Breathe" a song that is VERY popular on YouTube due to (inaccurately) being labeled as a fan as a real demo.

You can hear all of his music at his official YouTube channel:

Http://www.youtube.com/user/hydroponikz

OR, if you don't wanna browse...here's some quick links.

"Time Goes By"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojQVJC0a74k

"Next Time"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIBXWSY4CCI

"Strong Enough"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tiwcwr4I7HM

"Hold My Ground" (tight!)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbmyL9dMTf0

And of course more at http://www.hydroponikz.com

Marilau likes this.
    Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Hardly Breathe is how i learned who Hydroponikz is. I wanted to learn who the guy was after i heard it, but couldnt find much. Thanks Derek for uploading those tracks :)

Marilau

Marilau Member

Why isn't it possible to download the songs anymore? How can I find them?

Also sorry I am 9 years late, wish I found out about these tracks many years before, @Hydroponikz is a really great artist.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
    minuteforce

minuteforce Danny's not here, Mrs. Torrance. LPA Team

paging @Astat, who might still have them :shrug:

Marilau likes this.
    Marilau

Marilau Member

@Derek I knew you and @Hydroponikz were friends, if I don't bother you could you please send these tracks when you have time? I'd really like to listen to them