A Thousand Suns Clips

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lparker55

lparker55 Well-Known Member

Your welcome... I mean I understand bands change and want to reinvent themselves, I remember when What I've Done came out and I heard it for the first time thinking hmm... this is different, never heard this before, they are making songs that I have never heard before but they have always done that even going back to Hybrid... I guess what I wanted was a new style but change it up a little not ALOT... for example, you can have a long intro with a pumping riff that gets everyone revved up, have songs with Mike just dropping dope raps and rhymes, have chester screaming like he's never done before, i mean they can have songs that have breakdowns, maybe I'm more rock minded... but at the same time I love soft sounding rock too but not a whole album of that from a band that signifies rock fushion

2. Shayan86

Shayan86 Well-Known Member

Good question.

3. cloudscream

cloudscream Static

I agree. I'm loving the Intro and ALL the interludes.

4. arbaks

arbaks Well-Known Member

WTF is Team Rocket?

Nevermind I don't care...

5. Pedro18

Pedro18 Well-Known Member

So basically you let what other people think about music determine what you hear?

Why would anyone be ashamed what they like to hear? It's really stupid not to hear something or some album, just because people around you don't like it.

6. SonnyIanni

SonnyIanni Well-Known Member

Exactly! A little change is good every once in a while but changing genres? I'm very scared of what will happen next...

7. Andrea

Andrea best friends. LPA Addicted VIP

I hope LP goes polka on the next album.

8. kelies

kelies Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

[​IMG]

10. hybrid1988

hybrid1988 Fever Daydream

You shouldn't feel "gay" listening to music. If it's something you enjoy then who cares what other people think? At the same time, if you dislike it, it shouldn't dictate your sexual preference or your masculinity. :)

11. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Are you getting harsh feedback and think that you're getting it because you don't like Linkin Park? Then keep reading:

There's a difference between being a troll, and disliking LP's latest music. You can dislike it respectively by saying things like "In my opinion" or anything that suggests that what your stating IS an opinion (fyi, it is). What's not ok is when people dislike the music and try to make it a fact that it sucks. "LOL you guyz can't seriously like this. This sucks and you know it." And then it's one thing to do that once, but to to post like that again and again and again is what we classify as a "Troll."

I'm getting sick of reading comments that say "OH SO IM NOT ALOWED TO HAVE AN OPINION?!?!?!" You CAN have one, just be more nice/smart/respectful about it. Thank you.

12. lparker55

lparker55 Well-Known Member

Can I ask everyone a ?... Why did you fall in love with LP? What made you want to pop in their CD's? Was it that you loved the angst lyrics, or was it that you loved having two singers that just complimented eachother in ways you've never heard, or was it because you said shit this music is badass... Or maybe the better question, would LP be as popular if this album was their first album... Think about it, they gained fans based on the info that I just mentioned, people related to their music becasue it was angry, their was a feeling that you got when you listened to their old music, people flocked to it because it was fresh and new... I guess the main question is would Linkin Parks A Thousand Suns do what Hybrid Theory did for Linkin Park in terms of record sales and a huge fan base if A Thousand Suns was their first released record?

13. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Quoted for absolute truth.

If you don't want to be treated like an idiot, or called a troll then don't act like one. Plain and simple.

14. Noodles

Noodles Active Member

Unless someone is listening to Justin Bieber......then it's a different story.

15. SonnyIanni

Derek are you directly talking about me?

16. Derek

I'm talking about ALL of the trolls in this thread. The people who have signed up and acted immaturely and called things gay and completely disregarded the rules.

17. bryanl

bryanl Member

LMAO. I know what you mean bro.

I also agree with the first line.

18. SonnyIanni

ok then

19. rcm034

rcm034 Well-Known Member

Example:

I do not agree with your opinion, but I respect the way you delivered it. The world needs more people who argue sensibly.

20. Derek

:rolleyes:

Really mature of you to agree with a homophobic statement.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.