A Thousand Suns Leaked

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Sep 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StaticOnTheWay

StaticOnTheWay Makin' you all say "woah"

Alright well this is my first post here, long-time listener, just joined. Hi :)

Anyways, I downloaded the album yesterday and after listening through several times, I must say I am blown away. This is truly Linkin Park's most daring record yet. And in my opinion, it's their best to date. The album flows beautifully, and is nearly flawless. Songwriting and lyrics are absolutely amazing, well above anything LP has done before. Even the interludes are amazing. They make the following songs even more awesome. The track that immediately stood out to me was When They Come For Me. Oh my gosh, I cannot get this song out of my head! Mike's rapping on this song is simply incredible! Blackout is probably the weirdest song I have ever heard, but I completely love it. Chesters versatility on this song is mind-blowing. Hell, the whole album is so diverse. It seems the band drew elements from every genre they could. Robot Boy lyrically might be one of my favorite Linkin Park songs to date. Waiting for the End is a great song, and I think it has the potential to be a massive hit. The layered rapping is great. Wretches and Kings is the lone song on the album that reminds me of older LP. And in no way is that a bad thing. Out of 10, this album pushes a 9 for me. Simply fantastic.

If this is who Linkin Park really is, then I can't wait to see what the future holds for this band.

2. LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

this is the album i was hoping minutes to midnight would be. don't get me wrong, i love m2m.. more so than meteora; because it was a step towards to what i felt they were capable of. lp is a band that is constantly changing.. that's why meteora was such a disappointment to me (although BTH gave me high hopes). M2M gave me hope that LP was going to branch out and do what LP does best... do some crazy ass shit despite what others may think. this album does just that.

there are several songs that i can't listen on their own. i'm not fond of them. however, they fit perfectly as an album and can't pick out one that doesn't belong. i just love how each song is vastly different than the next. blackout, btw, is amazing if you didn't listen to it before. it's such a pleasant surprise after waiting for the end.

3. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

Aaaaaaaaaaaand that's a name I haven't seen in a long time.

4. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Haha I keep thinking when Blackout begins it's gonna be "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi. Anyways, I'll write a review at some point. What an amazing album.

5. LPkillz

LPkillz Well-Known Member

So what do you guys think the journey means?

6. SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

I'm wearing the fuck out of this album!! This is like the 60th time I've heard it. This is probably my favorite record ever so far! All the tracks are amazing! I can't wait to see the documentary to see how crazy it was to make such a fucking masterpiece.

7. LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

i check lpa often, but i don't feel the need to login most of the time. i usually don't have much to say so i pretty much just post when i have a question or a new album comes out.

8. wild_international

wild_international Member

I deleted the album because it's terrible and the bible says no!

But seriously, I deleted it so I can make myself look forward to hearing it when I get the real thing!

9. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I deleted it, then I saw a 320 rip................................................

10. LP/DBS/FMFreak8908

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908 Well-Known Member

AGREED..:D:awesome::headbang:

11. LP/DBS/FMFreak8908

LP/DBS/FMFreak8908 Well-Known Member

I DID THE SAME THING AND I COMPLETELY AGREE..BUT IM STILL BUYING THE PHYSICAL CD (Censored) TUESDAY (im buying the physical album Censored cause i downloaded the Explicit Version) (also to tell them apart on my ipod im listing them as: A Thousand Suns [Explicit] and A Thousand Suns [Clean])..am i wrong for doing that considering i already downloaded the record?..

12. entraik

entraik Member

13. laidlaw2010

laidlaw2010 Member

Dont get why you would buy a censored album. If anything, the other way around.

There is nothing special about an album without the original lyrics, kinda makes the album unoriginal.

14. ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

It's fake. Don't get it.

On another note, been listening to the album nonstop. I think the only song that doesn't really flow is Wretches and Kings.

15. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I can actually confirm that it is real

16. Minus

Minus ohai LPA Addicted VIP

I have no idea what 320 rip you're listening to...

But mine is legit.

That's what I would say if I pirated music. But I don't pirate music, so instead I say SHAME ON YOU!

17. The_Rising_Tied

The_Rising_Tied Well-Known Member

18. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Not sure what site you think you're on, but everyone on this site definitely doesn't hate.

19. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I still find it funny that Kanye fan's seem to show more respect towards Linkin Park than Linkin Park fan's seem to show Kanye.

20. Spin

Spin Chaos that defies imagination

Precisely, if anything, this site freaking loves this album.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.