An ATS Song That Describes You

Discussion in 'Linkin Park Chat' started by Gloomy Mushroom, Oct 10, 2010.

Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

What ATS Song describes you the best and why?

travz21

travz21 Muscle Museum LPA Super Member

I can relate to The Messenger the most. I feel like a lot of my friends get beat around by life and I'm there to comfort them somewhat by my words of wisdom, justice, and love.

Or Robot Boy. I used to feel like that a lot in my younger years.

cloudscream

cloudscream Static

Robot Boy. The weight of this world is just too heavy to bear. ;)

Jake

Jake Give me reason

Waiting For The End.
    Robot Boy.

These two are hence my favourites.
    I wish I had the strength to stand till my end comes...and I wish the weight of the world wouldn't keep me from letting go of life. Sigh.

Henry

Henry Mochiagete, Tokihanashite.

When They Come For Me.
    Cause the lyrics said what I want. I can't stand anything that won't change after a few years, I myself change my music taste everytime I think it is boring to hear the same stuff again.

The Catalyst.
    Just about how the song flow, my character can change suddenly like the ending of TC. Sometime I'm angry with anything, everything..but sometime I'm very calm, silent and wierd....

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Robot Boy and Waiting For the End because of the resemblance it has with the struggles I face and personal stuff in the past. Then theres Blackout....which would be one of those childish angsty moody things...haha.

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Robot Boy, Iridescent, and The Messenger.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Iridescent, The Catalyst

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Empty Spaces describes alot of people I know. Empty people with no mind of their own. They just drink and smoke all day at my age and think they are awesome. Funny thing is, Empty Spaces just flys right by leaving no impression or time to think or even care.

Bradley

Bradley Butt makes me weep, I call it a “boo-hooty".

Robot Boy, Iridescent, The Messenger; whenever I have a bummed out day I listen to these songs and after doing so feel better

SamohtCela

SamohtCela The Only Thing That's Worse Than One is None

Waiting For The End and When They Come For Me. It represents all the crap i've been through.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

The Messenger... because I love to love.

Abel

Abel Chester Bennington saved my life.

Every song. xD

Burning in the Skies - Really represents me right now. I had a bad past (and before you think so, NO, I'm completely straight-edge, so I didn't have sex, do drugs or drink at all) with depression, so "don't apologize, I'm losing what I don't deserve".

Empty Spaces - :awesome:

When They Come For Me - People want me to be this, be that, be a druggie, be a troublemaker. I say to them "Try to catch up motherfucker!" :D

Robot Boy - Obviously my depression and stress problems.

Waiting for the End - Moving on from everything I wanted to forget. And I get great euphoria throughout the whole song (especially zee awesome guitar solo and Chester ending it on a very high note) :D

Blackout - Sex? :lol: nah, but at times I felt like giving up ("come down, far below...")

Wretches and Kings - My battle cry song! I feel like speaking up and rebelling against all the "cool kids" who think trouble is awesome and get popular just for stupid things. On a side-note, the people who are popular for good things are the people with me on this.

Wisdom, Justice, and Love - Read Iridescent.

Iridescent - No doubt, the most meaningful song to me on the whole album (this is the song that describes me FULLY). After all the things I went through and all the depression I endured, I finally feel like I'm letting it all go. This made me cry. Especially the choir/band part, cause I felt like I was in heaven with the angels up high telling me to "let it go".

Fallout - New Vegas. xD

The Catalyst - 2nd to Iridescent, except I feel uprisen angry, and desperate about this world! With all the shit going on around the world and all the stupid stuff that's occurring right now, what a better time to go "GOD BLESS US EVERYONE!" And the "Lift me up, let me go" part = best ending to an LP song EVER. I imagine myself being splashed with paint all over me as my band and I perform this part xD

The Messenger - I feel happiness and love. That's what I'm about, I'm a lover not a fighter. And I'm an acoustic guitar player too, so hearing my idol just belt it out with a soft acoustic really moved me. It always cheers me up, and I'm so happy it exists. :)

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Empty Spaces, because my mind is filled with it...

Really, I think Iridescent describes me best.
    Do you feel cold and lost in desperation, you build up hope but failure's all you've known,
    remember all the sadness and frustration, and let it go.
    Let it go.

Probably the most beautiful lyrics I've heard.

Alexrednex

Alexrednex Well-Known Member

Iridescent - Because i often tries to help my friends out, when they are in depression, and i often wish it was easier just to let go
    The Catalyst - Alot of things in this song, the mood, the lyrics(also from a political point of view on religion). Just an amazing song.

hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

Jornada. I fell in a hole, and I need to fucking get out. Silly diggers with their giant holes.

Polychromatic

Polychromatic Banned

Haha that's not good.

Martinez

Martinez Active Member

Robot Boy.

I have a "condition" per say which restricts me from showing outwards emotion (most of the time). Have had depression at times (although shit it was OBVIOUS), when I heard Robot Boy's 30 second snippet, I knew it desicribed me best out of any song I'd ever heard.

And so ends another rare post made by me.

Metaphorica

Metaphorica Banned

Iridescent, I get emotional whenether I listen to this song, I'm always scared of failing when it comes to my music, and it reminds me not to listen to the voice in my head which tells im going to fail, its going to suck or whatever and tells me you make your own future, not others :)

MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

When They Come For Me.

'Cause I'm neither a robot nor a monkey, and I definitely won't dance even if the beat's funky - I just don't dance.

:lol: