Looking into your past.

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Polychromatic, Oct 30, 2010.

lachina128

lachina128 Well-Known Member

I don't regret my past...I had a lot of fun...I studied my ass off and I partied my ass off. I'm not gonna lie and say I didn't do my fair amount of drinking and stuff but overall I'm happy that I did those things on my own terms and I wasn't irresponsible about it (like drinking and driving) and not because most of my friends were doing them. I only regret not having the guts to tell the person I fell in love with how I felt about them but I've moved on...sort of...to better things. And while I wait for my ship date, I think about my past and I like the changes I've gone through. I especially like how I've become more comfortable with myself and I don't let myself get pushed around anymore.

Theazninvasion68

Theazninvasion68 It's like blood to a vampire, our tragic desire. LPA Super VIP

Looking into my past..

I learned that many parties that had alcoholic beverages to the max isn't all the hype that it is.
    I learned that you should be humble and keep your ego in check. There's someone else better out there than you.
    I learned that I should've done much more social things.
    I learned that there's nothing more vital than one's education. Without it, one will be continually mislead into the dark, away from the meaning of it all and the truth.
    I learned that we're so naive, and yet we believe that we are not so.
    I learned that so many of our personal problems are not because of someone else, it is that we refuse to deal with ourselves, and we blame others when they trigger something within us.

Overall, I think I had a pretty regular "past" so far. I'm only 19. Nothing exciting that I really hoped for.

Do I regret? Some of it. Do I reimincse of how awesome it was? Some of it.

Would I ever do it again? Most of it. Would I ever change any part of it? Hardly any of it.

Dean

Dean LPA Addict LPA Addict

There have been good things and bad things. I think I'm a better person than I used to be and I try to count my blessings.