Returning

Discussion in 'Newbie Camp' started by Aether, Feb 3, 2011.

Aether

Aether New Member

I used to have an account here, forgot all the login details and didn't feel like recovering them, so I decided to make a new username and join up again. I've recently been re-addicted to Linkin Park thanks to the upcoming concert at Madison Square Garden that I will be attending (which will also be my first Linkin Park concert ever!), besides that the only other concert I've ever been to was an Aaron Carter concert back when I was younger, but I hate bringing that up. I haven't been an LPU member since LPU6, but I might change that now that I have a decent job.

I'm 18 years old and my music interests vary to just about anything. Linkin Park is my favorite band of all-time and my favorite sport to watch and play is hockey. My favorite NHL team is the New York Rangers. I don't like football or baseball, but I do enjoy soccer (Philadelphia Union / Premier League / World Cup!) and I am also live in Pennsylvania, where I was originally going to be attending the Wells Fargo Center concert, but backed out last minute because the show in NY/MSG has a lot of potential to be more awesome and my favorite hockey team players there, so I already know the Garden inside and out.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners and other than that, that's all you guys need to know.

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I tried finding your old account for you but I had no matches on IP or email. So with that in mind, welcome back to the LPA :).

Shame you didn't come to the Philly show, it was an amazing night!

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

I actually decided to recover my old account (registering in 2007) makes me seem like a veteran that way. So yeah, this is Aether and I'm happy to be back. Hopefully this time, for good. :)

I was seriously going to be attending the Wells Fargo concert up until the day before, where I decided to back out in hopes of the MSG concert being awesome with it being televised and all. Though, the PA concert must have been a blast after seeing that video about Mike, you, and that 'Mikez Ketchup' T-SHIRT. :D

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
    Derek

Haha yeah, the ketchup shirt was an incredible success. We didn't expect Mike to appreciate it like he has, and the only bummer is that its a pinch big on him. Nothing a quick wash and toss in the dryer won't fix though!

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

You must not know Mike like I do. I knew he would love that shirt haha.

Louis

Louis Message me if you need to talk. We love you all. LPA Team

Welcome to the LPA! Read the rules and have fun! Please feel free to ask anyone on staff, including myself, if you need something or if you have any questions! :)

Derek

Oh we knew he'd find it funny, but we never expected him to talk about it days later. It's a pretty humbling feeling :lol:.

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Welcome back, now get posting! :p

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

Again....I could have told you he would love it that much. It's right up his alley in terms of his sense humor.