04.02.11 - New York, NY

Discussion in 'News' started by Joe, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Rahat

Rahat Nyeh LPA VIP

the show was fucking epig guys i was caught on camera several times so be on the lookout for me when it airs on fuse =]

blackout made my fucking night, we went completely nuts when they started playing it. they played from the inside by accident when the intro to the song started playing mike got all confused and was like what the fuck stop the music but eventually started to roll with it. brad just shrugged and started playing lol

bleed it out had a place for my head on the bridge but what surprised me the most was the lack of burning in the skies, i figured with it being their next single they would play it more often. they ended the show with one step closer my girlfriend was really close to catching chesters shirt but some other crazy girl snatched it just as she caught it =[.

i will have some hq videos up tomorrow they kept ttelling us to turn off the camera but we ignored them and were able to take footage from the majority of the concert, itll be up on my youtube channel tomorrow i'll drop a link here.

hope the reest of you guys enjoyed it as well =]

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

I seen a few LPA guys with shirts in the pit, had me feeling quite jealous. I was real close for the intro, but then a couple came and took our seats (which were theres in the first place, so me and my old man had to resort back to our original seats which weren't too great, you get what you paid for though)

Overall, the show was awesome and it being my first concert ever, I had a blast. My voice is gone and I was very happy about the outcome.

I don't understand the audio download of the show process. Texting 'LiveNYC' to '50505' didn't work the last few attempts and I really want this recording!

Schen The Genius

Schen The Genius Former LPU Mod LPA VIP

uploaded and editing pr0n now...

Show was good, wasn't crazy about the open acts though.

Dave, oh lord poor Dave, poor me too. He tried to chuck me a bass pick, he threw it to hard. Fiore was in between us and Dave points directly at me, grabs a 2nd pick off of Rob's drum stand but Mark looks at his camera instead, the pick bounces off Mark's shoulder and lands on the ground. He picks it up and gives it to the fan to the right of me.

Then towards the very end Dave throws another pick, it lands on the little barricade step and I'm screaming my headoff at the security guard to grab it and the same douche to the right up me throws 50% of his body over the railing and picks it off the step. I had no luck getting free stuff tonight.

There was a catfight though, I got to witness that. Some chick was trying to squeeze in between me and my gf. I was getting a wee pissed but I figured I'll let it slide. The next thing you know I turn around and she's on the floor with some other chick. Problem solved.

--RS

TannerWolf

TannerWolf It's High Voltage, You Can't Shake the Shock

wow, surprised through all of that that there wasn't a mosh, from how insane you described it. Though that's just me xD

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

If anyone can help me out, I would appreciate it.

I texted 'LIVENYC' to 50505 and I got this in return: "Message sent using invalid number of digits. Please resend using 10 digit number or valid short code."

TannerWolf

TannerWolf It's High Voltage, You Can't Shake the Shock

Well, it depends. What kind of phone do you have, and can it support that?

Fatal

Fatal Well-Known Member

Blackberry Curve, should be capable of such a thing.

LPSteelersFan

LPSteelersFan Well-Known Member

I just finished uploading The Requiem/Faint(Savio Speech Intro). You can check out the video at the following link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tgzQ6YGKME
    Make sure to select the 720p version. I'll let you all know once the rest are finished uploading. Enjoy

Spin

Spin Chaos that defies imagination

Sweet videos! Just saw your Blackout one, and Brad threw one of his drumsticks right at you! :lol: Win.

LPSteelersFan

Thanks! haha, Brad's throw was happening in slow motion. I was trying to hang onto my iphone with one hand as everyone was attacking me for the drumstick.
    p.s. Give the videos a few minutes till youtube uploads them as 720p with the better quality

LPSteelersFan

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Man you were almost touching the stage!
    Might I ask if the music volume was withstand-able?
    Cuz the only concert that I went to (LP in Hong Kong 07) was loud as hell, even I was standing way far from the stage on the seats, It took my ears 2-3 songs to get use to the volume.

PS: So did you get the drumstick? :p

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
    LPSteelersFan

Luckily the main speakers were on top and facing away from us, so the music volume was almost perfect. Though my opinion might change in the morning. We shall see how my eardrums fare in the morning

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Really awesome videos SteelersFan. Loving them. Glad you had a great time, footage is awesome.

LPSteelersFan

Thanks Joe. Linkin Park continues to impress me with each show, and I'm glad I was able to capture few moments for LPA

Schen The Genius

The pr0n has arrived as of 5 AM this morning!

[video=youtube;KCqxDLkoQYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCqxDLkoQYY[/video]

--RS

ChuckCheese

ChuckCheese Did somebody order some cheese? LPA VIP

So. Happy. Show was absolutely insane. Crowd and band were so into it. Awesome awesome awesome and my flag was onstage. Full recap later.

Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

I'm in envy! Sounds like it was one badass show!

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Ha, at one point you were filming Mark Fiore and he smiled back, cool stuff

Schen The Genius

haha yeah, I filmed the beginning of The Req/Faint, Mark popped up on the box and started filming Dave, he stopped turned around and I waved. lol

BTW I also have the beginning and Blackout in full. :D

--RS

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.