07.02.11 - Montreal, QC, Canada

Discussion in 'News' started by Jeff, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    WhiteSoxLPJuan92

WhiteSoxLPJuan92 Active Member

Oh wow I forgot I haven't slept that's why my bad lol

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's all good :lol:

Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Oh, I didn't even know it had started already :lol:

Shadester

Shadester (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Sucks how they went from 25 songs to 23 again.

Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

hmm... interesting setlist

Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

This is the reported setlist as given to us by jessiexo via text who was at the show tonight. It's a weird setlist, I agree.

Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

They played ATS in order from Jornada del Muerto to the end substituting Numb from W&K and Shadow of the Day for The Messenger. Kinda cool actually, one step closer to playing ATS in full?

^see what i did there? :D

LornVourkolakas

LornVourkolakas About To Blow Chunks

the encore looks fine.. but that main setlist is weird. think they were pooped?

Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

i hope not, im going to see them in toronto tomorrow

Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

I'll be surprised if they did in fact cut Lying From You, and somehow played Wisdom, Justice & Love. Also, something about them playing The Radiance after The Requiem doesn't seem right, it's possible this could have been confused for WJ&L, and what is The Radiance was in fact the Mario Savio intro. I eagerly await confirmation of this set. If this is right, I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Derek

The person who sent this from the show said they are 99% sure of this setlist. So...it appears as if LP really DID change things up tonight, at least according to the source.

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

Ok Guys I just came back. I have no cellphone that why I couldn't text you the setlist. The setlist was kind of weird but all good anyway. A little too much MTM for my taste but I did enjoy myself. I got Blackout so just for that, i'm happy with it.

I have to share something with you from the MG because I feel sad about how it happened with Chester.

So we waited blablabla. I felt some stress but I was ok. The thing is, it is my first MG in the almost 10 years i've been a fan. So let's say I got prepared about what I wanted to say. It was all good beside when it came to Chester.

So I get to Brad. I had written a message in french for the fans. Asked him if he wanted to practice his french since he practiced his spanish during ATS. He said that he couldn't and I should ask Mike because they close his mic. I said, hey I saw you sing at SNL! And he said it's only open when he sings :)

So my paper got to Mike. Phoenix was next, I said that it was my first MG in 10 years, and he said great awesome! I thanked him then got to Mike.

Mike is fucking nice! I told him about the text and he asked how do you say my french is bad Haha! From that point, I knew they would chicken out (lol!) and wouldn't do it. But i said to him that only a few words would be good. He said thanks very much during the show in french, so I don't know if it was because of that or not.

Anyway, I shook his hand and told him that ATS is their masterpiece. He said thank you with a big smile and joked about the fact that I shouldn't say that because how they will beat that? I laughed and said that they will. Then I said that I will do some mind control to him. I said: Say I will play blackout tonight. Then he said zombie like: I will play blackout tonight. I laughed then said thanks and then it all came fucking bad.

The girl I was with, someone I met for the first time at the MG but knew from the web a long time ago, because we used to be on the same board, prepared a calendar for Talinda with all family pictures. The thing is, she doesn't speak english so asked me to translate what chester was saying. He asked where she got the pictures from and he was really freaked out. I translated what she said but he was really pissed off and Joe who was the last in line said: stalker. Then Chester said looks like you guys read my emails.

The thing, I was only translating for her and wasn't part of that AT ALL!!!!!!!! Yet he thought it was my idea too. I froze and couldn't find my words to said to him that we weren't together and it was not my idea. And you have too keep moving. The whole week I prepared what I was going to say to the guys because I speak english but it's not so perfect. He didn't even acknowledge me, said thank you without looking at me.

The poor girl was asking me if he liked it. Of course he fucking didn't! But I couldn't tell her, because seriously it would have get her so sad. So I didn't say to her about the creepy thing and said he liked it.

My first MG in 10 years, I meet Chester and this happens. Seriously. But Anyway I took the time to shake phoenix hands but of course Joe didn't even look at me either. Fuck me for speaking english.

Anyway I still got a fun conversation with Mike. I try to not be sad about all this, but well I kept my mouth shut for the girl and I didn't get the chance to speak to Chester as much as I would have wanted to. I just hope Mike didn't hear all that awkward conversation.

Anyway, It was my 5th show and I have to say that the guys still work the stage. It was really amazing. AND BLACKOUT LIVE!!!!!!!!

About the setlist, I hope I could help you guys but I have a fucking bad memory but it all looks good to me. I think jess got it right.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    Derek

We're receiving some corrections now, as we figured LFY was played tonight, and this is the same setlist as NYC sans BTH. Sorry for the confusion guys.

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

I wish I could tell you but I have a fucking bad memory. We did get the Savio intro. And LFY was played.

Linkinarmy

Linkinarmy Sins of our fathers LPA VIP

Sorry to hear that man. Where did the girl get the photos from anyways?

Derek

Sorry to hear about what happened with Chester. All I know is that Chester is a VERY private guy, and especially after what happened with Devon he is ridiculously on edge. It was kind of a stupid idea (AND REALLY CREEPY) for the girl to give an album full of personal photos to Chester of his children, and I don't blame Chester for being scared. You just were unfairly brought into something you had no part of. I'm sure if Chester reads here he will know you weren't a part of it. He's just paranoid for his family after all that went down.

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Devon? o_O

Todd

Todd FLǕGGȦ∂NKđ€ČHIŒβǾLʃÊN LPA Administrator

What happened with Devon?

Meryl_

Meryl_ Well-Known Member

She said from FB but couldn't name any website.

You are right Derek. I told him don't worry she isn't creepy because she seriously isn't, she's just an old madame who has her own family and thought it would be a good idea. But I knew it was creepy at hell, that why I'm not mad at him, just very sad that things didn't go the way I wanted to.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2011
    Derek

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.