Meet & Greet Question

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by The Messenger, Feb 26, 2011.

The Messenger

The Messenger Active Member

I'm wanting to go to the Phoenix show on Monday, but I'm waiting on buying a ticket until I find out if I get picked for the Meet & Greet. If I get selected, I will get a ticket with a seat, but if not I want to get a floor ticket.

So I guess I'm asking people that have been selected on this tour, when were you notified? If you are not selected, do they tell you? Or am I supposed to just wait for an email that never comes?

I'm even thinking of un-registering for the Meet & Greet and just getting a floor ticket and getting as close as possible. Thanks for any responses.

OkamiSensei

OkamiSensei gas.mask.angel

I was notified two days before the concert for mine, and it was my first one, so I'm not sure if they e-mail you if you get rejected. But I would think if you don't get one a couple of days before the concert or the morning of it, you probably didn't get in.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2011
    Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

No, they don't tell you unless you have been selected. They should send the M&G emails out a couple of days before the show! Good luck.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Getting seats aren't so bad. If possible, getting really great seats can be just as amazing of an experience as the pit. It really allows you to probably pay more attention to the music than the crowd itself. I would certainly not wait till the M&G to get tickets because by then, if you do get a pass, getting good seats will be quite tough. Now about when you get the email, that differs a lot. Some get it two days before but I got mine 4 days before the concert. So the choice is up to you! No matter what, have fun at the concert and good luck to you as well!

The Messenger

Thanks for the answers, I appreciate it! I guess I'll wait and decide Sunday what to do.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

The odds are pretty overwhelming that you'll get a meet and greet. I haven't come across anyone yet that didn't get picked. Zane's absolutely right. We had seats right near the stage and they were phenomenal. I say take the gamble and by the best seat tix as possible.

The Messenger

I have some good news!!!! Apparently about 12 minutes after my first post an email was sent that I was selected for the M & G!!! Woooo freaking hoooo!!!!! I'm super pumped!! Now I have to think of what I want to get signed. What do you guys think of this.... When I was a freshman in high school, apparently Chester went to my high school, so he is in my actual freaking yearbook!!! What about taking that and getting it signed? I know it's kind of weird for a 31 year old dude to take his high school yearbook to a rock concert.... but I'm guessing they get sick of signing the same album cover 1,000 times a night. I'll be rocking my Ketchup shirt as well :) What do you think of the yearbook idea?

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I think it's a great idea! I got my vinyl cover signed, which was also pretty neat. Though you should consider that not just Chester is going to be there :lol:.

Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

i think that may be one of the coolest and definitely the most unique idea that Chester will probably ever receive. Though I dunno what the rest of the band will think hahah.
    I recommend though, to go with something very unique. Too many people get their cd covers, posters, or tshirts signed. Get something unique that in years to come, you'll be able to say its a one and only. It'll be special.