Random Thoughts 24

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Louis, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hybrid

Hybrid Has gone Rogue. LPA Team

Despite a few things that could have been told a little better, I really liked TF: DOTM. You can read my "review" in the screening room. I didn't rate it, just gave my opinion. And KATHYxx, I'm pretty sure it is documented that this is the last Transformers movie that Bay is making. I don't hate Bay or the Transformers series at all, but I'm sure it's going to make alot of people happy...

If you like Robots beating the hell out of each other, explosions and chicks with British accents, I recommend this movie to you. Good action.

2. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

"Here's a big thing if you're dating or in a relationship: for God's sake, communicate with one another. It's so essential to any good relationship. Let me tell you what happened in my relationship. Six months into the relationship, I find out she only speaks Spanish." - Tom Clark

3. Bennoda Girl

Bennoda Girl A past to overwrite.

I got my internet back. fun, fun, fun.

4. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

Reading some other reviews, it sounds like its better than the 2nd one.

As for the "last one ever"... isn't that what they said about Halo 3 and Pirates of the Carribbean 3? If it's still makin money then it's still makin money and they'll probably put out another one. I doubt it, though.

5. Hybrid

I can't speak for Pirates 3, even though the ending of 3 left it open for 4, but Halo 3 was the last one that video game develpoer Bungie was going to do concerning the Master Chief story line. 343 Industries has taken over everything related to the Halo Universe and they are the defining company that decides what the future has in store for the Halo franchise. The company was built when Microsoft bought the rights of Halo from Bungie. The company has some old Bungie employees, including Frank O'Connor, being the deciding factor in anything Halo related. Toys, books, games, music and movies all have to get the okay by 343 before it can go any further in development. Yes, Bungie made Halo 3: ODST and Halo Reach after Halo 3, but bare in mind that they were not pursuing the Master Chief story line any further. They stuck to their word. Both games had a parallel story line which fit into the Halo Universe, but did not deal with the player being Master Chief. Reach was the last Halo game, that we know of, that Bungie is making. The end of Halo 3 had no defining end to that story arc. They even left the option to continue the Chief's story line open. It was announced at E3 that the Cheif story line will be expanded in Halo 4-6, even though we have no idea who the developer(s) is(are). Yeah, it's making money, but the fact that the stories will go on is what matters to me. They are stories I care about and find interesting.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2011
  6. Dusty

I'm sure there will be another Transformers. It'll follow the pattern of either...

A. Make another sequel AKA TF4

B. Reboot the whole series and start over again. (A lot of movies are going this route as of late.)

7. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I think starting over would be better than continuing on with the same story. Just don't let Michael Bay direct the movie :lol:

8. MKH

MKH Bat of Gotham LPA Super VIP

Fighting with these 2 friends and not talking to them for a while as everyone calms down leaves the same nasty feeling in the pit of my stomach and in my throat as did breaking up with my first girlfriend in high school. WTF? :uh:

I don't like this :(

9. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

I'm gonna break my rusty caaaaaaaage, and ruuuuunnnnnnnn!!! ♫♪

10. Doris The Spider

Doris The Spider Who-ligan

You are fucking killing me! Why do I bother?! I should just stop talking to you!

11. Gloomy Mushroom

Gloomy Mushroom Absolute Zero LPA Super VIP

I feel like crying.

12. hawk

hawk because the internet LPA Super VIP

A. I'd like to see more areas of the Transformers universe explored. I'd love to see a movie or movies about the war on Cybertron that Prime always mentions. I'd feel that we wouldn't be getting anything new from a reboot, and it would be lame. I <3 Bayformers.

13. iamsatan

iamsatan Well-Known Member

They should totally make a Beast Wars movie, that series was fucking amazing. I don't care if it's pure CGI.

14. Dusty

My boss is a bitch. /rant

15. Hybrid

That sounds awesome!

16. ThaHandyman

ThaHandyman Banned

I'm in the mood for fried pickles...

17. Hybrid

I love my new car.[​IMG]
    Like a mafakkin boss.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2011
  18. Adam

Adam !!!! LPA Super Member

i remember a time when there were no linkin park fans on these boards. i kinda miss it.

19. Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

I love it when the government in my state shuts down :awesome::awesome::awesome:

20. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

We don't :p. It didn't make sense to be paying 120 a month for hosting for a site about Linkin Park, when no LP fans were really present. We're glad we're busy. Sure it might feel different as a forum, but the uptick in activity is very welcome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.