Three word story

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Manu, Nov 15, 2010.

1. Mr. Vahn

Mr. Vahn *Cat Scratching On A Fence*

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they

2. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me,

3. Dusty

Dusty LPA Super VIP LPA Super VIP

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone.

4. Duragon

Duragon Well-Known Member

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone.
    GingerDave didn't approve

5. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike

6. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or

7. Super Sonic

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph

8. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got

9. Ree

Ree a female witch. LPA Administrator

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and

10. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty

11. Super Sonic

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Ratsa Mike didn't

12. Vdalem

Vdalem Purrfect! LPA Super VIP

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Ratsa Mike didn't like that name

13. Ree

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a

14. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the

15. Ree

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his

16. Jesse

Jesse Out of the abyss. LPA Über VIP

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his secret story ending.

17. Mr. Vahn

Mr. Vahn *Cat Scratching On A Fence*

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his secret story ending. Then he smoked

18. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his secret story ending. Then he smoked the ashes of

19. Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his secret story ending. Then he smoked the ashes of Papa Smurf's nuts

20. Dusty

Rasta Mike was smoking a Jeffrey while Samurai Joe strokes furry walls next to a panda bear by the name of Derek Minus Oswald. The panda bear stole Chester's nose while stoned on bamboo and mushrooms. Derek Minus Oswald decided that it was time to move out from the Green Ranger's comand center locker and start jerking, serving sodas for Mary Mallon who was secretly planning a rape on Derek Minus Oswald. Derek Minus Oswald was aware of the rape plan and called Rasta Mike for some back up but he had no Jeffreys to smoke so he got Samurai Joe to style his moustache with Jesus Juice and cream covered chocolate cake flavoured magic beans. The song must sound like a classic cause it can't ride a panda to the moon on a motorcycle without a little Pixie dust, cocaine is good for lubricating all the parts of Tinman, which is actually bendy when used the right way. The right way or the highway, check out the flow, mofo. I'm Rasta Mike, incase you didn't know, talk the talkshow, product of what I've done, I'll read your eyes, so step up and when they come for me, I'll be gone. GingerDave didn't approve of Rasta Mike, Chester's nose or the new paragraph. So he got a vasectomy and called himself Betty, Rasta Mike didn't like that name so clubbed a jackass in the balls using his secret story ending. Then he smoked the ashes of Papa Smurf's nuts and called it