The Joint Hard Rock Las Vegas Concert

Discussion in 'On Stage' started by SkizzerRizzer, Jul 30, 2011.

SkizzerRizzer

SkizzerRizzer New Member

What's up Guys/Girls, just picked up some tickets to the upcoming concert in Vegas on August 30th. My wife and I were trying to get some descent balcony seats, but they were sold out before the tickets even became available to the public. I ended up just getting some General Admission floor tickets. I was just curious if any of you guys have brought women to the floor with you? I have been to some pretty big venues where they can get pretty crazy, but my wife is like 105 lbs, and 5'6", so I just dont want it to be too intense for her if they start moshing. The Hard Rock in Vegas only holds about 4000 so it cant be too bad right? Let me know, Thanks-

Cat

Cat Member

Best bet is to probably not be directly in the middle of the venue since most moshing goes on there. The Joint also has sort of different levels on their floor seperated by fences I guess you could call them and sticking to the first fenced area just before the fully open floor might be wise too. Also get there super early, in the morning if you can because they tend to hand out wrist bands so you can get into The Joint first before others who show up later. Definitely google The Joint for pictures get a lay of the land and it'll help also :)