Pensacola, Florida Show Cancelled

Discussion in 'News' started by Benjamin, Oct 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

You're doing it wrong. Where's the part where you say Chester has betrayed you??????? :kappa:

Jeff

Jeff WORSHIP LPA Addicted VIP

It's in there in spirit. :kappa:

BongKong

BongKong Well-Known Member

I don't believe they didn't want to play the show but they made it pretty clear they were burnt out. It sounded like the last show in Asia didn't sound so great with Chester already having the injury. I can believe that because his energy really makes the show what it is.. plus When They Come for Me is one of my favorite songs on the new album that they had to skip.. Apparently age is catching up to them.. I really am trying to figure out the reason for shoulder injury from a show.. and I understand being burnt out from long travel and little sleep, but it seems like yesterday LP was doing world tours, us tours, and still project revolution all in the same year.. I'm actually surprised a cancellation didn't happen sooner with as many shows as I've been to. I can only imagine in the future the chances are just going to become greater..

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011
    lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

For me, everyone is irreplaceable. But, since bass isn't such an important part of LP music, Phoenix can easily be replaced, but it just isn't... it without him.

lime treacle

lime treacle You are not alone Über Member

Chester got himself hurt a lot of times. Once he jumped off a wall or something. He thought it was not that tall, and got his foot hurt in the end, so he ended up limping the rest of the show. On the stage, you can be hurt on a lot of ways. Maybe the shoulder injury really is because of his age, but I'm not sure of it, at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.