The party of crooks and thieves again won the elections in Russia!

Discussion in 'Serious Chat' started by Blackout[LP], Dec 18, 2011.

Blackout[LP]

Blackout[LP] Member

I do not know whether it will be interesting to anyone here, but I'd like to write about it. The fact that the party "United Russia" has once again won the parliamentary elections in Russia, despite the complete lack of support from the population. For twenty years the democrats have done nothing for the country, only robbed it, all oil and gas fields have given some oligarchs, most people live below the poverty line, the prices of everything are very high, soviet factories will soon fall apart, but not build new, best minds of the country go to Europe and USA because in Russia they have nowhere to realize itself. But in power for some reason there is money for the Eurovision, the Olympics and FIFA World Cup. This enrages! In the last election in all public institutions employees were forced to vote for UR, if a person did not come to the polls, his voting slip filled as the voice of UR, even dead voted for UR!!! And for some reason in this mess no one responds! Now, many Russians want the return of communism and the Soviet Union, but it seems this is only possible if the people once again have a revolution as in 1917. What do you think about it? Sorry for my bad English.

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

The elections were tainted no doubt. Interesting that Gorbachev and even Medvedev have spoken out against these elections. All I can say is that the presidential election next year will be interesting to say the least. These fraudulent elections can't go on forever.

Blackout[LP]

Blackout[LP] Member

Benjamin, so that these elections will be interesting? Everyone already knows that Putin will win, and this time the presidential term is six years, not 4

Benjamin

Benjamin LPA team LPA Super VIP

If these protests keep happening, nothing is for sure.

SuperDude526

SuperDude526 Well-Known Member

I certainly hope for a major protest (as terrible as that sounds, but hey, at least it would be the right thing to do). Would certainly provide some much-needed inspiration here in the U.S.

Erica

Erica Meh LPA Über VIP

sounds like you guys need a revolution

Blackout[LP]

Blackout[LP] Member

I think that as soon at the Russia revolution will not happen, because now the Russians is not so unhappy to get away from work or studies and take to the streets. But if the government takes no measures to improve the quality of life, the revolution is inevitable.

El Muerto

El Muerto LPA Super Member LPA Super Member

Well I know lots of people from Russia, and I've never got the impression that life is over there is all that bad. I think the political situation with you guys is pretty much the same as anywhere else in Europe (and the US too) right now -- whoever wins the elections, half the country is not gonna be satisfied.