RUMOR: Linkin Park's New Single To Be Called "Burn It Down" April 16th Release Date?

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Mar 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Super Sonic

Super Sonic The Hedgehog LPA Super VIP

Busted.

2. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

Please don't.

Whether he's from LPLive, LPTimes, LPBrazil or wherever...he's welcome here, regardless of comments he made about us on other sites. We welcome everyone.

3. Cosmo

Cosmo Member

This is very exciting! As much as I'd love a new LP album before August I just know that if they drop it before the end of July I can wave bye bye to passing my summer exams!

OH THE CONUNDRUM!!

4. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Maybe the music will be so inspiring it will actually help you get better marks on those exams!

5. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

Hahaha, sad. But I know how you feel. Thank god school will be over by then for me

6. Blake

Blake Leave a Trace LPA Super Member

sorry, it does sound negative, and i did not mean it that way, sorry. don';t know what i was thinking. and thanks, i hope to enjoy my time here.

all major releases get leaed eventually, only album that didn't get leaked in the last couple years was Watch The Throne

7. Blake

Sorry for the negativity guys, didn't mean it. after being on here for a just a tiny bit, i shouldn't let my pre concieved notions about you get in the way. You all seem like cool people! and i'm sorry if aat any times I am negative towards you guys!

8. Joe

Very true. A Thousand suns didn't do too bad either, it was only about 4-5 days ahead of the release date which I think I and everyone else was surprised/frustrated at. :lol:

I'm still shocked that The Catalyst had a worldwide premier on a radio for the first time in full. That was crazy.

...and no problem, man. Glad to have another member here. :thumbsup:

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Member

There's always a potential for a silver lining like that Joe! I guess best case scenario is that the lyrics are of a "Physician Assistant Studies" theme, haha!!

Lucky for some Zane! I guess there are things called "retakes" for emergencies like this. It's all about getting your priorities right . LP>Exams :headbang:

10. Sanford476

Sanford476 New Member

Im not sure if anyone mentioned this but it seems like it would be likely the LPU chat with Pooch 2 days before the *potential* release of the single will have something to do with this, no?

11. Super Sonic

Awesome. Welcome to the LPA. Be sure to stick around, its great around here. :)

12. Derek

I hope you enjoy it here as well. Just to clarify, I have seen the comments you made about me, but I'm not upset but more humbled and thankful you stated your opinion. Infact, I do apologize if I gave off the wrong impression of this site in any way. As Joe said very well, sometimes when posting incredible news it brings a sense of pride and accomplishment, and I may have overdone it a little. I hope your new membership here, and interaction with the fans can go a long way towards proving otherwise. We're great people here, and I'm happy your opinion is changing. Please feel free to stick around :).

13. Joe

I wouldn't be too sure. I think it may just be a coincidence. I hope LP release a statement about "Burn It Down" before April 14th or Pooch is in for a shit storm. :lol:

14. Super Sonic

Damn right. :headbang:

15. Xero-

Xero- σοφία, δικαιοσύνης και αγάπης

I can't wait to Burn It Down.

16. Blake

No, you're fine. I just overreacted to it i guess. Just had a bad start on this site also, I'm sorry for saying you were cocky. I deleted that i wrote that on where it was about a half hour ago. sorry about that

17. Zane

Zane WARRIOR PRINCESS LPA Team

What's incredible is that we're already on our 23rd page on the second day. Man, everyone here really is excited about this. Reminds me of the ATS release days. Missing 8 hours and coming back to realize I need to read through 60 pages to catch up...painful haha :lol:

18. Tim

Tim My perversion power is accumulating LPA Super Member

The funny thing is, even with a potential single release looming, a few of those people in the chat only want to know if LP is going to Brazil.

19. Derek

We're cool. We're just so hot with excitement for new LP that sometimes we BURN IT DOWN.

:WTF: /pun.

20. Blake

But Yeah Burn It Down will be legit!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.