Muchmusic's Top Rock Band of 2003

Discussion in 'News' started by Mark, Dec 24, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Johnnykey

Johnnykey Member

Man :eek: ! Although simple, I LOVE YOUR SIG B) !!!!

LPNeSSRGB

LPNeSSRGB Super Member LPA Super Member

Man :eek: ! Although simple, I LOVE YOUR SIG B) !!!! [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, it's cool! :D I hate math, but that's an equation I like. :p
    :rob:

evil willow

evil willow Well-Known Member

woohoo! LP at nr1!!! :D congrats to them!
    my frends would love this!!! (well, not exactly becuz they all like GC waaaay better then LP, but it'll be fun telling them :p)

OmZz

OmZz Well-Known Member

woohoo congrats LP!!!!!!!!!!! it was meant to be ;)

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

LPNeSSRGB: where did you get that weird Rob animation?
    The only reason nickelback and finger eleven are on the list is because much music is supposed to support, promote and delevop canadian music. They have to LP on the list, Much Music owes LP.

Ander

Ander LPA VIP LPA Super VIP

i dont know where she got it from, but its rob giving a goofy face to the drum-camera in 'Live In Texas'.

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

im insulted:( i love finger eleven!!!!!!!! they are totally worthy of the 5th spot! actually, i think they should be number 1! as they are better than linkin park (although linkin park is my favourite band). its just that finger eleven is better. but my heart is to LP!.... but finger eleven's hometown is like an hour away from me and my dad works with Rich Beddoe's (F11 drummer) cousin..... i just realized how irrelavant this post has been. but still, my point is that finger eleven is one of the best bands ever!!!!!!(best would be metallica or the red hot chili peppers) BUT linkin park is my FAVOURITE band. my brain seems to be working weird today..... im just gonna stop typing now. :whistle:

Mark

Mark Canadian Beauty LPA Administrator

im insulted:( i love finger eleven!!!!!!!! they are totally worthy of the 5th spot! [/b][/quote]
    I agree. Finger Eleven are very talented at what they do and would be deserving of that spot, along with Three Days Grace, even if they weren't Canadian. But you are entitled to your opinion. :)

adelleda

adelleda Well-Known Member

My comment was more on the lines towards nickelback but whatever. I love finger eleven I saw them in concret and they kicked a**.

linkinlady

linkinlady Member

hell yea! i saw that show too... i was so hyped up, i turned up the tv volume all the way up :p LINKIN PARK ROCKS!

i also gotta give respect to Three Days Grace... i must say, they are an awesome band (my second favourite band, after linkin park, of course!) ...Evanescence is also a pretty kewl band, i played guitar for bring me to life for my school's talent show (the guitaring is RELLI simple tho.. but hey, what do u expect.. im a beginner ^_^ ) i like finger eleven's songs, except for one thing, i dunno, it was just a lil boring to me. Audioslave kicks @ss... i love liek a stone, its hype

all the rest of the bands are pretty good, i listen to them, but none of them compare to Linkin Park, and it shows... and man i wanna go to the Meteora World Tour on Jan. 24 at the Air Canada Centre... but my parents wont let me... :( bah humbug, they just wont embrace rock *sigh*

well then, im rambling on... all i have left to say is LINKIN PARK ROCKS! and Happy New Year everyone! :D

withnoapologies

withnoapologies Well-Known Member

i know what you mean..... i asked like 20 times if i could go to the Toronto show.... but no! my parents dont want to drive me an hours distance so that i can be happy..... they prefer that i am as unsociable as possible...... unless :shifty: no, too risky :( .... DAMN whomever invented house arrest! :angry: but i think the concert is sold out now.... so there goes my chance of having a life.... im so unloved :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.