BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheKillerBlue

TheKillerBlue "This Guy"

I don't know about you guys but I'm loving these puzzles. It remind me of the ones I used to do as a child.

2. Gilb3R

Gilb3R where's my fucking frapuccino?

dont worry lol ure not the only one, it happened to me too

3. Kaique Smart

Kaique Smart There's nothing to fear but fear itself

Like mine. Now, I am only completing the puzzles with the solving cheat thing. I wouldn't try them without it.

4. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Has anyone's last puzzle (the one we just solved) scrambled again? I refreshed and it was gone, so I logged out, the logged in again and it still scrambled, damn. Thank god I noticed.

5. Yousefelso

Yousefelso Hands Held High

With only 4 hours to the next one is anyone else getting worried that if they continue to come in short intervals eventually we will all sleep through one and never solve it?

6. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

I honestly (no offense to LP.com's coding team) think the puzzle has some coding flaws. A lot of people have had trouble with it, and honestly...it's kind of lame that if you work till the evening and happen to miss a puzzle, you can't go back and solve it. Whoever thought that up really wasn't thinking of the international fans with weird time zones, or the M-F 9AM-5PM people.

7. GoldFire

GoldFire i haz teh codez

Why do they have a bunch of code referencing back to topsin that also references API credentials for LP on topsin?

8. Gilb3R

Gilb3R where's my fucking frapuccino?

already happened to me so... im not worried anymore

9. mattyice318

mattyice318 Active Member

I personally think that Shinoda is just trying to make us all sleep deprived, so that he can literally have the craziest fan base.

10. Andreina

Yeah the timezone thing is a trouble. But it wouldn't be an issue if they LET you do the ones you missed. I'm up to date because I intentionally stay up very late waiting for the puzzles (I'm GMT -4:30, probably many of you don't know it, but yes, it's -4.5), so I had today's night puzzle at 2:30 am, and when I woke up after going to bed, the other one was already released, and this next one will be around that time as well.

It'd be easier if they just unlocked past puzzles.

11. sky0fdust

sky0fdust Well-Known Member

So, if the full song is being released in a little over a week, and LP are planning to give us snippets of the song to unlock -- does this mean that once we solve these first 16 quadrants, we'll get a snippet? Then a new picture box will start and once that's solved we'll get another snippet? Idk, it seems a little confusing (or maybe that's just me going on 3 hours of sleep last night). Maybe the song is a little over 3 minutes long, so maybe there will be 3 different 16 quadrant boxes to solve altogether, with each one having a 1 minute preview of the song, give or take a few seconds. Or maybe I'm just completely over-thinking...lolz.

12. maik_gianino

maik_gianino Well-Known Member

I can't save the fucking puzzle !!! Wtf is happening with the site ? :rasberry:

13. lpfan89

lpfan89 You will pay for what you've done

Maybe when the last puzzle piece goes live, all the past ones will be unlocked to work on or completed for people already? I, on the other hand, haven't even touched a puzzle lol. I'm just waiting for the single cover to be fully revealed and the single to be purchasable. I've learned my lesson with waiting on the Catalyst not to get too hyped up lol. It drove me mad waiting for any sort of preview or what have you.

14. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

I live in freaking California and missed a puzzle because it updated twice while I was sleeping. Oh no how dare I sleep in a bit on Saturday morning.

15. ivy616

ivy616 Well-Known Member

What? They used it for ATS and it's being used for The Raid soundtrack.

16. Vriska

Vriska Wiki Staff LPA VIP

Oh my god you're right. I forgot about The Raid.

It seemed for a while that LP switched away from Topspin, at least for the LPU.

17. Death Slayer

Death Slayer Julian

Just woke up and managed to solve the last puzzle, had to keep track of time for the next one~~

18. Andreina

Has anyone been able to save their puzzle? I get no message when finishing it. And I already had to solve it again because when I refreshed it got scrambled.

---
    EDIT: After a second time solving it, it DID save. No worries.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012
  19. Derek

Derek LPAssociation.com Administrator LPA Administrator

....and now I know I'll never buy The Raid soundtrack because I refuse to use Topspin at all. I was hoping GroundCTRL handled it, or that it was being sold through other means.

Mike, if you're reading this...I know you're friends with the guy who runs it, but TopSpin is terrible and there's a reason LPU11 has so much more memberships as opposed to LPUX: TopSpin SUCKED.

20. Pandayna

Pandayna Who can get me backstage passes?

Someone finally understands my pain...! Haha. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.