BURN IT DOWN Puzzle - Ongoing Progress (Full Puzzle Complete)

Discussion in 'News' started by Derek, Apr 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheJenk

TheJenk Banned

I will not listen to a snippet, no. :)

2. Figure.2012

Figure.2012 I'MA ROBOT BOY!

That's probably the only thing that would make this mindf**k worth anything hahahahaha :rastamike:

3. @LP2K12

@LP2K12 Est. 2K12

It (is that appropriate) also offered the LPA Projekt Revolution 2008 posters. So, while it may be a troll, it is a friendly troll if the posters are received. Just my two cents.

4. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

WTF is this? Don't play with me lol..

5. Joe

Joe I'm tried LPA Administrator

Remember this?

LP Fans: "Guys, the ATS puzzles reveal A Thousand Suns as the album name and The Catalyst as the single!"

Mike Shinoda: "Don't be so sure what's the single and what is the album..."

*A Thousand Suns is the album and The Catalyst is the single*

I'm just saying that when the band and management say don't be so sure of something, 60% of the time it's right every time. :fantana:

6. Slim Shinoda

Slim Shinoda Iron Man

I wanna that posters too, fake or not, I will like it :awesome: (If it isn't one more trolling)

7. Merennis

Merennis my bones are buried in the backyard

as i read through these last many many pages i feel like i'm alone with this but to be honest i still think this puzzle was/is pretty awesome.
    and i'm not disappointed or mad at all. because i was doing all this actually for the fun, the mystery itself and not for whatever-long snippets. because 16th is pretty close so i don't mind the waiting. and i don't regret any hours spent awake trying to find the answers. i'm sure eventually we will get them. and i don't think any of this was pointless or a waste of time.
    maybe i'm incredibly patient..or just crazy haha but honestly this was hell of a journey from the first puzzle with all the trolling and fake things popping up everywhere and the hilarious posts :] and i hope this was just the beginning.

8. MaoChouChan

MaoChouChan Well-Known Member

Yep, I think so too. If he/she/it (LOL) had wanted to distract us, ? hadn't posted the host server chart and all that stuff that obviously kept being on track with the riddles.
    If it is linked to some legit source? We might never know it, or we will see it at the end of this puzzle madness.

Obviously, Adam and the rest of the LP crew like to let us in the dark with what's legit or not.

9. Slim Shinoda

Slim Shinoda Iron Man

So my conclusion is:

The fans know more about Linkin Park than their members and staff :chuck:

10. AVCP333

AVCP333 Member

I agree with this. I'd rather see something like this than nothing at all.

11. ShinodaTwin

ShinodaTwin Linkinland is the new Disneyland

Exactly. I am not mad/annoyed what so ever. I think it's cool that Linkin Park does these puzzles for us fans. I don't know of any other band that does these for their fans. Thanks LP for these awesome puzzles. I can't wait to hear the single and album! :)

12. Elaine

Elaine The One They Call Elaine. LPA VIP

So now that the puzzle is complete...

...We don't GET anything? And we were PROMISED to get something?

I say this in all seriousness.

What the honest -fuck-, LP?

This was all just to fuck with us, right?

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  13. Malvar

Malvar Well-Known Member

Guys, Zoom the page to about 500% then click on the play button on the lower right corner and enjoy!

14. SKaRR*oKi

SKaRR*oKi Everything.Falls.Apart

the problem is its not the fans being greedy and expecting something from linkin park, its the fact linkin park promised us something and kept talking about it, yet nothing has come to the point where there is almost no point in it. unless the fans who signed up get the song 1 day early, i think this has been a monumental cock-up and has basically pissed off the most loyal fans. i'm not saying i am one of those loyal fans, just that there have been people slaving away on here and its not fair on them

15. Andreina

Andreina Proud Venezuelan LP fan. LPA Contributor

Nice post. I had a lot of fun as well with the puzzles. I got frustrated a bit with the numerical part and didn't engage too much with it but other guys did and they were good at it. I had a really irregular sleeping pattern because of LP and I'm not mad about it, I just really like sliding tiles and it actually served as a good way to pass the time while we waited, it's only 5 days to go now.

Can't wait to find out what's next, but if one things is sure, is that we are ALL part of the pre-release process, and they do this for us and that's what makes this band so special.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  16. HypnoToad

HypnoToad Glory to the HypnoToad! LPA VIP

Don't fuck with me.

17. Fallen_Virus

Fallen_Virus Active Member

Hell yeah i agree with you , i couldn't be more psyched about the single and the album...i'm really really looking forward to anything they realease :)

18. Voitage

Voitage Part-time villain

This is probably just me being crazy but maybe we'll get snippets of another song. I mean, was it ever clarified that the snippets would be of burn it down? I'm also thinking that the band leaked the song and that was our "preview". It would make sense since we have found jack shiz yet when we're searching hard. Is this a possibility? If not, tell me. please. haha

19. lpgabriel

lpgabriel Wasn't that fun? Let's try something else!

Where? I can't see any players...

20. skyzlmt

skyzlmt Well-Known Member

I don't even know what that means. Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative. :ron: :champ: :brick:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.